Trump says “If you don’t like our religion…then we don’t want you in our country.”

I've have listened to hours of Trump speeches over the years and I'm pretty darn sure he didn't say it like that. I cannot read the article without subscribing to Rolling Stone which I won't do. But I would bet a good steak dinner that his remarks in their full context do not say what you say Rolling Stone said.

I can see him saying that those who are not willing to allow others their religious beliefs and would make trouble aren't welcome here. And they shouldn't be.
I don't believe you have to have a subscription to read the article. I don't. I agree you should get the full context before debating. There are videos of his speech as well.

Micro, Micro-Aggressions Everywhere and Not a Drop to Think

The main commandment of our religion is to trigger GOTCHA! responses from emotionally imbalanced Leftists always looking for ways they can feel offended.
Everything is all about getting at the libs. I bet 10 years ago you wanted better.

Edited to add another link:

Are you in favor of a religious test for immigrants?

What is "our religion"?

Really? Perhaps a certain "religion" that supports or employs terrorism, THAT characteristic needs to be taken into consideration. By rational people, that is.

Trump is right. Any immigrant who doesn't tolerate America's tremendous religious heritage and wants to impose their own religion on us, should stay the fuck out.

I agree!

Trump never said you can not have your personal Religion, he used the words "tolerate our Religion" which is a totally different thing!

And he is 100% right!

As always!;)

I'm not sure how you are responding here.

Should people be denied entry based on their religion?
No. But it should be taken into consideration. Islam does have certain proclivity to destroy everything non-Muslim and perpetrate violence and little incidental things like that. That should be taken into consideration. Or are we supposed to just put our head in the sand and ignore that?

Forum List

Back