Trump says “If you don’t like our religion…then we don’t want you in our country.”

In practice, yes. The religion as practiced by the faithful, demands murder as a practice. The constitution is quite clear. You may believe anything you wish. You are not free to practice whatever your religion demands. We don't allow human sacrifice no matter how sincere the belief that is what your God demands.
That's good. We don't allow Christians to kill homosexuals either, even though it's in the bible.

I'm glad you would welcome the vast majority of Muslims. That's what America is all about!

That's good. We don't allow Christians to kill homosexuals either, even though it's in the bible.

I'm glad you would welcome the vast majority of Muslims. That's what America is all about!
The vast majority of Muslims in this country are peaceful. This means they agree that infidels should revert or be killed. They just don't want to do it personally.

It looks like you are struggling to get your mind wrapped around the realities of America.
Libs seem to believe America is whatever they dream it to be…the filthy fucks run right past all the facts and realities.
What does your rant have to do with Trump stating a religious test for immigration?

Nope....I'm the one who can tell the difference between singular and plural. You seem to struggle with that........along with other things.
Nonsense. You have no idea that there is even a difference between the words "faith" and "religion". Otherwise you would not ask anything as idiotic as where is the Judeo-Christian church.

When liberals talk about Christian zealot white azzholes that want to put their particular definitions of what true Americans are on everyone else it's YOU they are talking about.

Somehow the likes of me gets lumped in with the likes of you.

Thanks a fu(kin lot for that.
Sorry oh nutless one…unlike yourself I don’t follow the PC manual written and enforced by the left…I don’t think or say anything because the left wants me to.…I leave all the spineless shit to people like you…there are enough sackless ’conservatives’ being led around by the left….you don’t me to join your group of pussified, leftist owned cowards.

We are a Christian nation...nope, we are a secular nation with a majority of various christian sects.
We are a caucasian nation...nope, we have all sorts of racial make ups
We are a nation of moral order...not if you support the orange jesus, we're not.
We are English speaking nation...we are a majority English speaking nation but being bilingual shows intelligence
We are a heterosexual nation...we are a majority hetero but we have gays and trans also and IT ISN"T ILLEGAL.

You may be "christian", but the rest of us don't have to be.
You may be "caucasian", but not everyone is and that's ok.
Well, we know you aren't "moral".
You may be "english speaking", but the rest of us are not required to be ONLY English speaking.
You may be heterosexual..........well, maybe. :heehee:

But you agree that immigrants who support throwing gays off of buildings must be accepted and financially supported by gay Americans, right?

Edited to add another link:

Are you in favor of a religious test for immigrants?

What is "our religion"?

I've have listened to hours of Trump speeches over the years and I'm pretty darn sure he didn't say it like that. I cannot read the article without subscribing to Rolling Stone which I won't do. But I would bet a good steak dinner that his remarks in their full context do not say what you say Rolling Stone said.

I can see him saying that those who are not willing to allow others their religious beliefs and would make trouble aren't welcome here. And they shouldn't be.

I've have listened to hours of Trump speeches over the years and I'm pretty darn sure he didn't say it like that. I cannot read the article without subscribing to Rolling Stone which I won't do. But I would bet a good steak dinner that his remarks in their full context do not say what you say Rolling Stone said.
If they did; would you care?

Sorry oh nutless one…unlike yourself I don’t follow the PC manual written and enforced by the left…I don’t think or say anything because the left wants me to.…I leave all the spineless shit to people like you…there are enough sackless ’conservatives’ being led around by the left….you don’t me to join your group of pussified, leftist owned cowards.

Stuff that has come before...

Marchimedes list of ideas to cure America's ills:

1. Term limits.
The Deuce. Fair tax.
Craps. teacher's wage idea.
IV. Balanced budget amendment.
Fin. Tort reform.
Sex. Line item veto, no earmarks/amendments/bill add ons which were originally called "pork". Who changed that name I wonder?
Number G. teacher's hydrogen gas idea.
Ate. Build the friggin fence/wall and shut the border down with human/physical/electronic security.
Letter #9. Buy American.
Shi. Bills have to have the name of the sponsors on said bill.

Is that sumpin a liberal would say?

Funny, I just did this same thing to your retarded twin brother. Your turn...

teacher 3.51.png

https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/son-of-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on.962611/post-33450389

And while you are down there read the other gazillion posts by me destroying liberals. I bet the worst anti-liberal post I've done in my life beats your lifes entire body of work, rookie.

Forum List

Back