Trump says “If you don’t like our religion…then we don’t want you in our country.”

Where do those allow for the deportation of democrats?

BTW, as an aside, do you realize you are supporting the government deporting millions of Americans based solely on their politics?

Think long hard about that.

Seriously.

OMG!

OFC! It's Gitmo, military and the Hague for all the ones who worked with the CCP on Covid

The Biden administration have vetted virtually zero of the millions they have let into the country. Terrorist watch list seems to be the only test.
I was speaking about legal immigrants on green cards, as I presumed Trump was as well. What made you think he was speaking about illegals or asylum seeker refugees?

I was speaking about legal immigrants on green cards, as I presumed Trump was as well. What made you think he was speaking about illegals or asylum seeker refugees?
Because immediately prior to this quote he was talking about securing the border. And even this quote he was talking about "all immigrants"

Because immediately prior to this quote he was talking about securing the border. And even this quote he was talking about "all immigrants"
Hispanics and south American asylum seekers are mostly Christians... so I presumed he WAS NOT speaking about the illegals crossing the southern border.

No. But it should be taken into consideration. Islam does have certain proclivity to destroy everything non-Muslim and perpetrate violence and little incidental things like that. That should be taken into consideration. Or are we supposed to just put our head in the sand and ignore that?
What does 'taken into consideration' mean if it's not a reason to deny entry?

I'm not sure how you are responding here.

Should people be denied entry based on their religion?
No.

They should be denied if they are unwilling to accept our nation's religious faith and want to persecute us.

You can worship Buddha, Allah or Ganeesh in America, but not to the extent that you try and force us to abandon our own religious faith in Almighty God.

Remember and never forget, our national motto is "in God we trust", not in something else, and our Pledge (passed in a bipartisan manner by Congress" declares that we are one nation under God.

You don't have to believe in God if you don't want to, but don't try to push God out of the equation.

No.

They should be denied if they are unwilling to accept our nation's religious faith and want to persecute us.

You can worship Buddha, Allah or Ganeesh in America, but not to the extent that you try and force us to abandon our own religious faith in Almighty God.

Remember and never forget, our national motto is "in God we trust", not in something else, and our Pledge (passed in a bipartisan manner by Congress" declares that we are one nation under God.

You don't have to believe in God if you don't want to, but don't try to push God out of the equation.
How would this be determined before they entered?

Edited to add another link:

Are you in favor of a religious test for immigrants?

What is "our religion"?

I'm for a lot of things for immigration.

Yes I am for some form of Christianity or no religion. But none of the others. We have too many people from too many religious and cultural backgrounds flooding into America and none of them want to conform, they want everyone else to conform to them.

America went from nothing to a world super power faster than any other country and we did it with men and women of Christian and Catholic backgrounds that also had American values, pride, morals and standards.

I am also for.........

They have to fluently speak and write English.

Have to pay 10,000 dollars in fees.

Can not have dual citizenship.

Can not vote for their first 5 years living here.

Must have full time employment for the first 5 years living here with no gaps longer than 2 weeks. Unless they are 65 years or older.

Anything beyond 1 misdemeanor charge in the first 5 years and they are kicked out.

Sorry, I like that joke but I have buku new to say every time I show up. I'll show you where in few.

Talk is cheap but if what you say there is true then you should have zero problem showing us how it's done. Lemme go find a post in the horse thread in The Flame Zone, probably about Trump cents you are so smitten with him just for you to get busy on

View attachment 871442

I know, you'll have some excuse to dodge me...

hemorrhoids won't let you sit down at the keyboard right now, your club foot keeps knocking your PC plug outta the socket, your Mom just made you your favorite meal... already chewed gum and lead paint chips, 'Queer eye for the straight guy is on' and they're teaching how to properly stuff a sausage in your trousers, the radio just played "It's raining men" so you ran outside with a bucket, you, you, you...

I was the best at that web site twenty(20) years ago. Now I'm WAY more betterer.

I could go on but that'll do.

I'm invincible and I do not dodge.

Forum List

Back