Trump says he can only lose the election if the election is rigged. Do you agree?

Correll wrote: everyone knows that if trump wins, the rioters will go nuts. that is using political violence and abuse of power, to influence the election. - - - no, no dem victory can be legit while mobs are running rampant in the streets 20AUG18-POST#11

NFBW wrote: Let me see Correll if “everyone knew” it must mean that such overwhelming universal knowledge would necessarily include my wife, my extended family and my friends and neighbors who mostly hate Trump (90% of them anyways) who live mostly in Texas, Virginia and Ohio. Is that what you you were saying in August 2020? And because of such universal knowledge, no Democratic votes are legitimate in the entire country. That wouid mean Trump not only won Texas and Ohio were no rioters went nuts but in your head filled with universal knowledge being a cultural Christian and all Trump legitimately won Virginia because there was rioting going on in One city in Oregon. - - - Do I understand your divine knowledge of Trump things correctly? 20AUG18-POST#

1. The rioting was not limited to on city in Oregon. You lied about that, because you know that my point is true, and that you can only deny it, by lying.

2. I like that you assume people, or should I say, AMERICANS, can only care about riots, if they are directly effected, and if the riot and the violence and death is not a direct threat to them, then they would not care about the people being hurt or dying. It really shows what kind of soulless sociopath you are.

I can't say for 100% certainty.

But what I can say with certainty is that when he said if he loses it will be to the worst president ever, and he was right.

President Trump on Monday further cast doubt on the U.S. election process, claiming falsely that the only way he would lose in November is if the election is “rigged.”

So the question is simple: Trump says the only way he loses the election is if it is rigged, Do you agree with him?

In other words, if he loses it is proof the election is rigged.

My opinion is that Trump is whacked and is preparing for major chaos when he does lose. Trump will not go quietly into that good night. Based on his comments, Orange Beelzebub will sow as much chaos as possible before he departs or is evicted from the White House.

Will his minions follow him into the abyss. That is the question.
The left say that the only way they can lose and election is through gerrymandering. Do you agree?

The left say that the only way they can lose and election is through gerrymandering. Do you agree?
I have never heard any Democrat make that assertion. Gerrymandering only affect electoral districts and not presidential or senatorial races. Gerrymandering, whether from the left or right, is unhealthy for democracy as it makes certain voting districts uncompetitive. Polticians should have to fight for their votes, and not given to them on a silver platter.

@Correll wrote: - - - no, no dem victory can be legit while mobs are running rampant in the streets 20AUG18-POST#11
@Correll wrote: 1. The rioting was not limited to one city in Oregon. 21NOV29-POST#262

NFBW wrote: Are we talking about “mobs running rampant in the streets” so much that it impeded the most heavily armed segment of American society from voting let’s say, between Labor Day Weekend 2020 and Election DAY Correll ? If so - what streets, in what communities, in what states, were mobs running rampant on so many streets that as you say “no dem electoral victory can be legit” … riots were rare and confined snd extremely limited after Labor Day across the entire US. Maybe even Portland was over by then . I’m not seeing mobs running rampant on so many streets before or after Labor, but specifically in October when esrly voters go to the polls. And I dont see Trump’s largest voting base not going to the polls for fear of encountering mobs running rampant in the streets. That wouid be evangelical Christians that happen to be mostly “w***e . 21DEC01-POST#268

Last edited:
Correll wrote: Your side has decided that it is prepared to use violence to achieve it's goals. the choice the rest of us have, is to let you, or fight you. 20AUG20-POST#41

NFBW wrote: What is “Prepared to use violence.. “ Is this Trump’s 2016 campaign adviser actually using violence to achieve a political goal such as winning an election?

“The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order,” Ms. Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” 20AUG27-KConway 20DEC01-POST#269

Last edited:

Trump says he can only lose the election if the election is rigged. Do you agree?​

Duh. We saw what happened. Trump was winning when we went to bed on election night. When ballots mysteriously appeared after midnight, Biden was declared the winner.

Turns out, he was right.

Trump is just trying to blame others for his loss. He was warned NOT to run the same campaign he had in 2015.. and he was warned about his crackpot alliances.. and his superspreader rallies.

Trump is dumb and he thinks the voters are even dumber.

@Correll wrote: - - - no, no dem victory can be legit while mobs are running rampant in the streets 20AUG18-POST#11
@Correll wrote: 1. The rioting was not limited to one city in Oregon. 21NOV29-POST#262

NFBW wrote: Are we talking about “mobs running rampant in the streets” so much that it impeded the most heavily armed segment of American society from voting let’s say, between Labor Day Weekend 2020 and Election DAY Correll ? If so - what streets, in what communities, in what states, were mobs running rampant on so many streets that as you say “no dem electoral victory can be legit” … riots were rare and confined snd extremely limited after Labor Day across the entire US. Maybe even Portland was over by then . I’m not seeing mobs running rampant on so many streets before or after Labor, but specifically in October when esrly voters go to the polls. And I dont see Trump’s largest voting base not going to the polls for fear of encountering mobs running rampant in the streets. That wouid be evangelical Christians that happen to be mostly “w***e . 21DEC01-POST#268

Clearly I was not claiming that people would be unable to reach the polls because of being physically prevented by force, but because of the threat of violence hanging over their heads, as they considered who to vote for.

That was made pretty clear in the portions of my posts that you cut. The portions that you cut, so that you could pretend to be confused about my point, and then construct a strawman for you to attack.

That you feel you have to resort to such tactics in order to defend your position? That is your brain dealing with the fact that it know that your position is wrong, and that you need to lie in order to defend it.

What I do note from your post, is a complete lack of any... condemnation of the mobs in the streets, doing political violence. You accept it as part of the new normal. YOu seem quite comfortable with them. YOu seem pretty hostile to the Evangelical Christians though.

Correll wrote: Your side has decided that it is prepared to use violence to achieve it's goals. the choice the rest of us have, is to let you, or fight you. 20AUG20-POST#41

NFBW wrote: What is “Prepared to use violence.. “ Is this Trump’s 2016 campaign adviser actually using violence to achieve a political goal such as winning an election?

“The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order,” Ms. Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” 20AUG27-KConway 20DEC01-POST#269

Nope. That is Ms Conway stating her view that the violence and rioting in the streets, from the Left, will show voters who the bad guys are, adn they will vote against the bad guys, and for Trump.

As we have discussed before, I disagreed with her. I know that you have trouble with that concept. Her and I are different people that think different things.

That is her OPINION. It is not a FACT, even if someone, say you, were to claim it is a FACT.

I know this is all very difficult for you to understand. And by difficult, I mean, you can't do it.

Trump is just trying to blame others for his loss. He was warned NOT to run the same campaign he had in 2015.. and he was warned about his crackpot alliances.. and his superspreader rallies.

Trump is dumb and he thinks the voters are even dumber.

How will you feel if he comes back in 2024 and wins?

This is just who he is.

Poor Trump is so delusional..

excerpt:

“There was even a time when he didn’t get an Emmy for his TV program three years in a row and he started tweeting that the Emmys were rigged against him,” said Clinton.

From 2004 to 2006, The Apprentice went up against rival reality show The Amazing Race for four Emmy awards, losing each time. Two awards were for “outstanding reality competition program” and two were for technical categories.

Several years later, Trump tweeted criticism of The Amazing Race and the Emmys, saying that the awards show had “no credibility” and the “same shows” win “over and over again” due to politics.

“The Emmys are all politics, that’s why, despite nominations, The Apprentice never won—even though it should have won many times over,” he tweeted.

At the debate, Trump doubled down on his complaint about not winning an Emmy.

“I should’ve gotten it,” he said.

excerpt:

“There was even a time when he didn’t get an Emmy for his TV program three years in a row and he started tweeting that the Emmys were rigged against him,” said Clinton.

From 2004 to 2006, The Apprentice went up against rival reality show The Amazing Race for four Emmy awards, losing each time. Two awards were for “outstanding reality competition program” and two were for technical categories.

Several years later, Trump tweeted criticism of The Amazing Race and the Emmys, saying that the awards show had “no credibility” and the “same shows” win “over and over again” due to politics.

“The Emmys are all politics, that’s why, despite nominations, The Apprentice never won—even though it should have won many times over,” he tweeted.

If it were just him, it would be an amusing freak show. But this has metastasized from Middle America to the very top of our government.

Incredible.

excerpt:

Hollywood is rife with politics and recently have become more and more open about their INTENT to discriminate based on political reasons.

That is not Trump being delusional or selfish. That is Trump having a valid compliant.

You are an asshole.

I have never heard any Democrat make that assertion. Gerrymandering only affect electoral districts and not presidential or senatorial races. Gerrymandering, whether from the left or right, is unhealthy for democracy as it makes certain voting districts uncompetitive. Polticians should have to fight for their votes, and not given to them on a silver platter.
Oh please. That is the standard comeback for posters whenever a Republican wins an election, gerrymandering. They even say it regarding other races which can't even be gerrymandered.

Forum List

Back