Trump says he can only lose the election if the election is rigged. Do you agree?

Here, good poster Flash, perhaps the forum can help you.

You assert the following (see list below), which, to my non-lawyer view, sounds like some serious merde'. I'm sure you agree.

So then the too obvious question...as has been asked previously.....'what are you doing about it poster Flash? Other than incessantly complain and whine under a fake name on an internet gossipboard?'

Have you actually walked the walk, and taken your deadsolidperfect 'evidence' to anyone in authority?

I suggest you do exactly that so you can be received on this venue as a man of action, a player of substance, a guy with gravitas.

But, if you haven't taken it beyond anonymous hissyfitting on the internet......well,.........it may appear to some that, with you, the oft-praised American "can do" attitude.......can't.

Just sayin'.
--------------------------------------------
Trump took the truth to everyone and half the US, who love welfare, told him to fuck off.

Seems a tad defeatist to me.
But that's just me.

Why not move? Lotsa great countries out there.
You may be happier.
Your family may be happier.

I'm too old to go to the mats to restore the Constitution and too old to move away.

Seems a tad defeatist to me.
But that's just me.

Why not move? Lotsa great countries out there.
You may be happier.
Your family may be happier.
They like to mock and attack, but they're miserable. The combination of White Replacement fear and The Commies, and all the misinformation and dread fed to them by their MAGA media, has reached a loud, ugly crescendo. Now they're reduced cheering on people like the orange buffoon and MTG.

They like to mock and attack, but they're miserable. The combination of White Replacement fear and The Commies, and all the misinformation and dread fed to them by their MAGA media, has reached a loud, ugly crescendo. Now they're reduced cheering on people like the orange buffoon and MTG.
We know the Democrats aren't going to do anything for us. There's no use voting for them.

So the question is simple: Trump says the only way he loses the election is if it is rigged, Do you agree with him?
Let's see, Trump was winning when we went to bed on election night. Then ballots started to mysteriously appear at the ballot counting centers after midnight, giving Biden the lead. Looks like some funny business was going on to me.

Let's see, Trump was winning when we went to bed on election night.
True. Now learn and accept the FACTS.
I watched both Fox and MSNBC that night, and both stations said the exact same thing.
The outstanding ballots in these districts are heavily (D) and the remaining ballots will probably be within a small standard deviation of the current count.
Both stations predicted Biden would overtake trump when the remaining LEGAL ballots gets counted.

Geeeeez.
It's not that hard, but you see no reality. Just what trump tells you to see and say.

President Trump on Monday further cast doubt on the U.S. election process, claiming falsely that the only way he would lose in November is if the election is “rigged.”

So the question is simple: Trump says the only way he loses the election is if it is rigged, Do you agree with him?

Will his minions follow him into the abyss. That is the question.
I may well follow him into the abyss. I'd like to wait a couple years (or better, until Election Year) to decide. Trump may not run, after all. God has a way of interfering with the best-laid plans. Because: Omicron.

Just saying. God forbid, but.

NFBW wrote: What is “Prepared to use violence.. “ Is this Trump’s 2016 campaign adviser actually using violence to achieve a political goal such as winning an election?

“The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order,” Ms. Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” 20AUG27-KConway20DEC01-POST#269

Correll wrote: Nope. That is Ms Conway stating her view that the violence and rioting in the streets, from the Left, will show voters who the bad guys are, and they will vote against the bad guys, and for Trump. 21DEC01-POST#273

NFBW wrote: Why didn’t you answer the question.? I see exactly what Miss Conway said. There’s no disagreement there. What I want to know from you Correll is why do you think she said it. It doesn’t matter if you disagree with her, why did she play the “law and order” card if she was not using a race riot to get voters to the polls to pull the lever for DJT? 21DEC01-POST#309

Let's see, Trump was winning when we went to bed on election night. Then ballots started to mysteriously appear at the ballot counting centers after midnight, giving Biden the lead. Looks like some funny business was going on to me.
Then ballots started to mysteriously appear

rotfl-gif.288736

NFBW wrote: What is “Prepared to use violence.. “ Is this Trump’s 2016 campaign adviser actually using violence to achieve a political goal such as winning an election?

“The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order,” Ms. Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” 20AUG27-KConway20DEC01-POST#269

Correll wrote: Nope. That is Ms Conway stating her view that the violence and rioting in the streets, from the Left, will show voters who the bad guys are, and they will vote against the bad guys, and for Trump. 21DEC01-POST#273

NFBW wrote: Why didn’t you answer the question.? I see exactly what Miss Conway said. There’s no disagreement there. What I want to know from you Correll is why do you think she said it. It doesn’t matter if you disagree with her, why did she play the “law and order” card if she was not using a race riot to get voters to the polls to pull the lever for DJT? 21DEC01-POST#309

Because that was her analysis. That the violence in the streets from the left would drive people to vote AGAINST THEM, and thus for Trump.

Seriously. You miss teh most obvious connections when it is your guys doing shit, hundreds of blm "protests" that just happen to have riots break out "randomly"

but a republican comments on the violence, and you see an implied threat.

Your brain is all kind of fucked up.

Correll wrote: You miss the most obvious connections when it is your guys doing shit, hundreds of blm "protests" that just happen to have riots break out "randomly" 21DEC02-POST#316

Correll wrote: I have no way of knowing if the riots were truly spontaneous or not. 21SEP28-POST#3498

NFBW wrote: Make up your mind for Christ sake. Here is a clue - BLM does not have control of when or if riots break out. 21DEC03-POST#318

Last edited:
Correll wrote: You miss the most obvious connections when it is your guys doing shit, hundreds of blm "protests" that just happen to have riots break out "randomly" 21DEC02-POST#316

Correll wrote: I have no way of knowing if the riots were truly spontaneous or not. 21SEP28-POST#3498

NFBW wrote: Make up your mind for Christ sake. Here is a clue - BLM does not have control of when or if riots break out. 21DEC03-POST#318

That is your assumption. A fairly self serving assumption.

Forum List

Back