Trump said the economy would "snap back" in a big way months ago. The left roundly mocked him for that optimistic outlook.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

The dow is also currently up a thousand points.

Yet again Trump looks to be the genius in the room.
The Dow was up when 40 million were unemployed. So the Dow is meaningless, except to investors.

I don't believe any jobs numbers coming out of this administration.

The Dow was up when 40 million were unemployed. So the Dow is meaningless, except to investors.

Wow, and to think about 7 years ago, you liberals were touting the achievement of the brown turd Oblummer when his DOW was up with all those trillions of dollars given to the rich investors like Apple and GE who took the money anyway and ran to China. How forgetful liberals are..

I just wish more liberals would have followed his fake words and drank bleach. I heard the lavender flavored bleach goes well with vodka.
I would be satisfied if more liberals followed Chuck Schumer's advice and eat more tide pods.

MG2HQ646LVAHJKAXYCEPXC7GQ4.png

Trump said that unemployment was really closer to 30% under Obama, in November 2016. But he didn't create enough jobs to get that figure down to where he claimed it was, under 5%, pre-pandemic.

Explain that one.

• Banned
Trump said that unemployment was really closer to 30% under Obama, in November 2016. But he didn't create enough jobs to get that figure down to where he claimed it was, under 5%, pre-pandemic.

Explain that one.
The link is an NBC affiliate not Donald Trump so I don't need to explain shit to you

Explain that one.
Obama had people just quit looking for jobs, that was how depressed and desperate they were, many ODing by illegal drugs coming from the southern border. Those were not counted as unemployed. Thus the high U-6. But when China released the Wuhan virus that the liberals were saying was so dangerous and could spread, we saw that outcome when 1000s of people were standing shoulder to shoulder in riots and "peaceful" Protests. More "NORMAL" people are going back to work, the unemployment stats are going down, by the 3rd quarter of this year, there will be a 20% growth in the economy. That is off course, someone like you decides to burn all the small mom and pop stores...

It really is foolish to equate the stock market with the economy. Notwithstanding the fact that the market is a complete distortion.

The reality is that the American electorate enjoys very, very little purchasing power. Hardly any at all. And what little savings it does have is being robbed with every new note that rolls off the printing press.

What happened to all of that extra money everyone had in their paychecks? Remember that? Every day that was the punch line. lol. Then eight weeks later people are begging for 1200 dollar pieces of cheese and lining up around the block for some bread.

Of course you wouldn't, it's okay. TDS is a degenerative disease that starts in the mind.
Time will tell on the numbers with employment, but the disease is progressive, sick bastard.

Haha, Trump looks like a genius?! That’s a good one. Of course the DOW is doing good. 5 trillion got injected into the economy. That doesn’t mean people on the ground aren’t hurting

And the poor job numbers are a direct, immediate result of the forced extended shutdowns imposed by the Democrats, which the recent riots and protests are showing was a big farce. Besides, everyone should have something invested for a rainy day. If you are not an investor, that is your own stupidness.

Wow, and to think about 7 years ago, you liberals were touting the achievement of the brown turd Oblummer when his DOW was up with all those trillions of dollars given to the rich investors like Apple and GE who took the money anyway and ran to China. How forgetful liberals are..
That's exactly what happened here.... small businesses who sought the two humongous bail outs, had to keep on their payroll, all of their employees, in order to receive the bail out.

So they kept on the payroll and rehired those employees that they let go weeks earlier and on unemployment, in order to get the money.

Those on unemployment just moved from the UE column, to the new jobs created column.... but the employees still were not working on the job in May.

Plus some of it did come from essential businesses like Wal-Mart and grocery stores having to hire more help, which is a good thing...

Yep, I'm not sure I believe them either.
I can remember in 2013-2014 that the Obama-haters were saying that the actual unemployment was way more than 7%, they said it was more like 25% or higher.
I wouldn't put it past Trump to fudge the numbers from the Labor Bureau.

Of course you wouldn't, it's okay. TDS is a degenerative disease that starts in the mind.
Time will tell on the numbers with employment, but the disease is progressive, sick bastard.

You guys really have beat that TDS thing to death. Such little imagination.
All the while being sucked into the Donald cult....Glaze-eyed, with drool running down your chins as you nod your bobble-heads up and down at his every utterance.

I guess the patriots who threw the tea bales into Boston Harbor had KGDS (King George Derangement Syndrome), right?

I guess the Repubican senators who told Nixon he must resign had NDS (Nixon Derangement Syndrome), right?

Did the American soldiers who freed the French from Hitler have HDS?

A tinpot dictator can become dangerous when idiots like you become a cult.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back