Trump said the economy would "snap back" in a big way months ago. The left roundly mocked him for that optimistic outlook.

The dow is also currently up a thousand points.

Yet again Trump looks to be the genius in the room.
The Dow was up when 40 million were unemployed. So the Dow is meaningless, except to investors.

I don't believe any jobs numbers coming out of this administration.
Of course you wouldn't, it's okay. TDS is a degenerative disease that starts in the mind.
Time will tell on the numbers with employment, but the disease is progressive, sick bastard.

You guys really have beat that TDS thing to death. Such little imagination.
All the while being sucked into the Donald cult....Glaze-eyed, with drool running down your chins as you nod your bobble-heads up and down at his every utterance.

I guess the patriots who threw the tea bales into Boston Harbor had KGDS (King George Derangement Syndrome), right?

I guess the Repubican senators who told Nixon he must resign had NDS (Nixon Derangement Syndrome), right?
It takes someone with TDS to try and spin good news into bad news.
Pathetic, and you're right on top of the list, BS

The Dow was up when 40 million were unemployed. So the Dow is meaningless, except to investors.

LOL...really, Synth? That's the best you've got? That you don't believe the numbers? Would you like compare how many times the Obama Administration's numbers ended up being adjusted after they were put out there in comparison to Trump's? Would you care to wager which way Obama's numbers were consistently skewed? Just think how much better those unemployment numbers would be if you liberals weren't in the midst of turning every major city into an economic wasteland!

Of course you wouldn't, it's okay. TDS is a degenerative disease that starts in the mind.
Time will tell on the numbers with employment, but the disease is progressive, sick bastard.

All the while being sucked into the Donald cult....Glaze-eyed, with drool running down your chins as you nod your bobble-heads up and down at his every utterance.

I guess the patriots who threw the tea bales into Boston Harbor had KGDS (King George Derangement Syndrome), right?

I guess the Repubican senators who told Nixon he must resign had NDS (Nixon Derangement Syndrome), right?

Did the American soldiers who freed the French from Hitler have HDS?

A tinpot dictator can become dangerous when idiots like you become a cult.
Do you remember WHY Republican Senators told Nixon he had to resign, Blaine? It was because he tried to use the IRS to attack his political enemies. Not HAD the IRS attack his enemies...but TRIED to use them to do so!
Now look at what the Obama Administration DID with the IRS! Note the DID? So how many Democratic Senators told Obama that he was a disgrace and needed to resign? Hmmmmm?

Do you remember WHY Republican Senators told Nixon he had to resign, Blaine? It was because he tried to use the IRS to attack his political enemies. Not HAD the IRS attack his enemies...but TRIED to use them to do so!
Now look at what the Obama Administration DID with the IRS! Note the DID? So how many Democratic Senators told Obama that he was a disgrace and needed to resign? Hmmmmm?
Nixon was a tax cheat.

Nixon was a tax cheat.
Nixon was many things...tax cheat? I don't know where you're coming up with that. My point was that Nixon was forced to resign because people connected to him broke into Democratic National Headquarters in an attempt to spy on his opposition and in an attempt to stop the ensuing investigation he attempted to use the IRS against those people he viewed as an enemy! So what is different about what Barack Obama did? Is it any less of an abuse of power because he used phony dossiers paid for by the Clinton campaign to fool a FISA Court judge into giving him multiple wire taps on people connected to the Trump campaign? Is it less of an abuse of power when he actually used the IRS against his political enemies?

Awe, liberal tears are so sweet. Another failed attempt to get Trump failed. This one just got him reelected! I mean he is doing it without new york or California's economy. Even better!

Nixon was a tax cheat.
Nixon was many things...tax cheat? I don't know where you're coming up with that.

WASHINGTON, April 30 (UPI) — President Nixon has paid most of his nearly half million‐dollar debt in back income taxes, an Administration official said today.

“We don't intend to discuss that,” said Mr. Warren, deputy press secretary. “We've already said that the President intends to pay his taxes.”

“This is still a tax case,” an I.R.S. official said. “When and if he chooses to pay up is a matter between the White House and the I.R.S.”

The Administration official, who declined to be identified, said Mr. Nixon had paid his first installment and it included “most of” the entire $467,000 bill in back taxes and interest for the years 1969–72. He gave no indication of where the President had gotten the money to pay the taxes.

My point was that Nixon was forced to resign because people connected to him broke into Democratic National Headquarters in an attempt to spy on his opposition and in an attempt to stop the ensuing investigation he attempted to use the IRS against those people he viewed as an enemy! So what is different about what Barack Obama did?

Obama went after classes of people, your typical us vs them. Red state Blue state, which is politics. Nixon went against individuals.

I just wish more liberals would have followed his fake words and drank bleach. I heard the lavender flavored bleach goes well with vodka.
I would be satisfied if more liberals followed Chuck Schumer's advice and eat more tide pods.

MG2HQ646LVAHJKAXYCEPXC7GQ4.png
The come back is the biggest in our history. This is Trump's economy!

Winner of all winners has handed it to them again.

No matter how hard they tried to destroy the economy, it didn't work. The man is unstompable.

Wow, and to think about 7 years ago, you liberals were touting the achievement of the brown turd Oblummer when his DOW was up with all those trillions of dollars given to the rich investors like Apple and GE who took the money anyway and ran to China. How forgetful liberals are..
That's exactly what happened here.... small businesses who sought the two humongous bail outs, had to keep on their payroll, all of their employees, in order to receive the bail out.

So they kept on the payroll and rehired those employees that they let go weeks earlier and on unemployment, in order to get the money.

Those on unemployment just moved from the UE column, to the new jobs created column.... but the employees still were not working on the job in May.

Plus some of it did come from essential businesses like Wal-Mart and grocery stores having to hire more help, which is a good thing...
Like I said liberal tears are sooo sweet!

The Dow and financial investments is meaningful to all who get pensions. From any source.

Nixon was a tax cheat.
Nixon was many things...tax cheat? I don't know where you're coming up with that.

WASHINGTON, April 30 (UPI) — President Nixon has paid most of his nearly half million‐dollar debt in back income taxes, an Administration official said today.

“We don't intend to discuss that,” said Mr. Warren, deputy press secretary. “We've already said that the President intends to pay his taxes.”

“This is still a tax case,” an I.R.S. official said. “When and if he chooses to pay up is a matter between the White House and the I.R.S.”

The Administration official, who declined to be identified, said Mr. Nixon had paid his first installment and it included “most of” the entire $467,000 bill in back taxes and interest for the years 1969–72. He gave no indication of where the President had gotten the money to pay the taxes.

My point was that Nixon was forced to resign because people connected to him broke into Democratic National Headquarters in an attempt to spy on his opposition and in an attempt to stop the ensuing investigation he attempted to use the IRS against those people he viewed as an enemy! So what is different about what Barack Obama did?

Obama went after classes of people, your typical us vs them. Red state Blue state, which is politics. Nixon went against individuals.
Obama went after groups that opposed his reelection. It's EXACTLY what Nixon did. The only difference is that Obama perverted the FBI, our intelligence agencies and the IRS to do it! You tell me which is worse...

66921075_10214284043630655_4350560884527988736_n.jpg

Wow, and to think about 7 years ago, you liberals were touting the achievement of the brown turd Oblummer when his DOW was up with all those trillions of dollars given to the rich investors like Apple and GE who took the money anyway and ran to China. How forgetful liberals are..
That's exactly what happened here.... small businesses who sought the two humongous bail outs, had to keep on their payroll, all of their employees, in order to receive the bail out.

So they kept on the payroll and rehired those employees that they let go weeks earlier and on unemployment, in order to get the money.

Those on unemployment just moved from the UE column, to the new jobs created column.... but the employees still were not working on the job in May.

Plus some of it did come from essential businesses like Wal-Mart and grocery stores having to hire more help, which is a good thing...
And who was forcing their states and cities to shut down? Liberals...thats who. Then when the rioting and looting started it proved without a doubt that the liberals didnt give a shit about social distancing, or the bricks being thrown and police, or the buildings that were looted and burned....

Obama went after groups that opposed his reelection. It's EXACTLY what Nixon did. The only difference is that Obama perverted the FBI, our intelligence agencies and the IRS to do it! You tell me which is worse...
Nixons "enemies" were the one's who threatened his "imperial" presidency. His everything done by the president is legal. Nixon wasn't about politics, it was about people opposing Nixons violation of law.

I was a little young to be following politics at the time, but I don't recall Democrats acting like this when Nixon won.

Screaming .jpeg

We didn't develop TDS--you on the left did.

I was a little young to be following politics at the time, but I don't recall Democrats acting like this when Nixon won.

View attachment 346103

We didn't develop TDS--you on the left did.
Nixon was elected president, not just with the support of the "silent majority" but by an overwhelming majority of the American voters.

Nixon‎: ‎55.95%
Wallace‎: ‎8.55%
Humphrey‎: ‎35.50%

Haha, Trump looks like a genius?! That’s a good one. Of course the DOW is doing good. 5 trillion got injected into the economy. That doesn’t mean people on the ground aren’t hurting

Part of that injection of money were to the working people who lost their jobs because of the virus. In fact, between state unemployment and feds contribution, some were making more money sitting at home than they did working. The only people who are hurting are those making over 65K a year or those who didn't work to receive unemployment benefits.

The Left mocks every single word that President Trump writes or says. And if that isn't enough they fabricate words such as the "drink bleach" lie they just love to repeat.

Well.......Trump calling all white supremacists good people didn't work.
Trump calling all Mexicans rapists and murderers didn't work.
They're hoping this catches like Covid, which it's not.

Forum List

Back