Trump Rioter Caught On Video Sobbing 'They Called Me A Terrorist' After Being Put On 'No-Fly' List

This is interesting.

Apparently one of the rioters is on the no fly list. The government considers him a terrorist after rioting in the capitol on Wednesday.

I can't say I blame the government. They are terrorists and shouldn't be able to get on an airplane.

Antifa goon. No pity, no mercy.
Antifa goons don't cry.
Thats a lie...
How would you know?

This is interesting.

Apparently one of the rioters is on the no fly list. The government considers him a terrorist after rioting in the capitol on Wednesday.

I can't say I blame the government. They are terrorists and shouldn't be able to get on an airplane.

I guess he'll have to get himself a piece of the dog and Go Greyhound!:auiqs.jpg:
All the other dumbasses that think they are safe from facial recognition will get plastic surgery except for that iris recognition biometrics. Doing traitorous acts just increases the chance of being recognized besides their big fn mouths.
Suddenly Miss Clairol and masks are going to be very popular in certain circles.

This is interesting.

I guess he'll have to get himself a piece of the dog and Go Greyhound!:auiqs.jpg:
All the other dumbasses that think they are safe from facial recognition will get plastic surgery except for that iris recognition biometrics. Doing traitorous acts just increases the chance of being recognized besides their big fn mouths.
Suddenly Miss Clairol and masks are going to be very popular in certain circles.
And every post office will show their picture. If they have ever been to the DMV it may be their last time getting a license or renewal. License plate readers are all over the place. Can't hide there. And of course that neighbor who hates them for ruining their neighborhood with those damn Trump flags.

This is interesting.

That would be great if that could be the penalty for rioting. Just another reason to not do it.

If you're going to fly to DC and riot...you'll be taking Greyhound home.
Or the buses that have bars on the windows. They will be taking them to their new home.

Wow, I would love to see you commies heads explode if Trump issues full pardons to all involved. If nazi palousey tries impeachment again, I wouldn't put it past him. What fun that would be. LMAO

So glad your State is getting populated with smarter more responsible people. It must scare the crap out of you.
Watching the world pass you by must be horrific.

Nope, it appears the conservative are most of ones coming here. According to exit polls a large majority of them voted republican. I've personally talked to people who just moved here from CA, OR and CO that left to flee the commie regimes.

This is interesting.

That would be great if that could be the penalty for rioting. Just another reason to not do it.

Or the buses that have bars on the windows. They will be taking them to their new home.

Wow, I would love to see you commies heads explode if Trump issues full pardons to all involved. If nazi palousey tries impeachment again, I wouldn't put it past him. What fun that would be. LMAO

So glad your State is getting populated with smarter more responsible people. It must scare the crap out of you.

Nope, it appears the conservative are most of ones coming here. According to exit polls a large majority of them voted republican. I've personally talked to people who just moved here from CA, OR and CO that left to flee the commie regimes.

Did I mention political status? You are dumb. As a brick. Comprende?

There aren't any smarter or more responsible people than conservatives. Evidently a brick has about 100 IQ points on you.

This is interesting.

There aren't any smarter or more responsible people than conservatives. Evidently a brick has about 100 IQ points on you.

Hard to top what I said originally. Do you comprehend? No.

This is interesting.

So you believe Pizza Gate, Jade Helm, that the US Army raided Berlin and secured a server, that North Korea dumped ballots in Maine, that the Democrats lost 8-9 house seats in an election they supposedly rigged in 6 states (the same six states that sent 20 or so republican law makers to Washington)?

This is your idea of "smart"?

This is interesting.

Some quietly entered the capital with the capital police holding the doors open for them. That's not rioting.

ignorant at best:

Child, one of your comrades posted a video of it a couple of days ago, said the cops should go to jail. Perhaps you should be calling him "ignorant at best".

The world isn't binary. Someday you may reach the level of maturity to see that. We can hope.

This is interesting.

So you believe Pizza Gate, Jade Helm, that the US Army raided Berlin and secured a server, that North Korea dumped ballots in Maine, that the Democrats lost 8-9 house seats in an election they supposedly rigged in 6 states (the same six states that sent 20 or so republican law makers to Washington)?

This is your idea of "smart"?

Feel free to provide a quote where I've said any of that. Go ahead commie, you've got all night, I'm going to bed.

This is interesting.

Some quietly entered the capital with the capital police holding the doors open for them. That's not rioting.

ignorant at best:

Child, one of your comrades posted a video of it a couple of days ago, said the cops should go to jail. Perhaps you should be calling him "ignorant at best".

The world isn't binary. Someday you may reach the level of maturity to see that. We can hope.

Of course it is, just ask your dear leader maobama about his pie theory. LMAO

This is interesting.

So we can put every BLM rioter on the no fly list too.

This is interesting.

Since most of them love guns. I would let them dress in trump gear flags and all arm them and drop them in a Taliban or ISIS area.

This is interesting.

So we can put every BLM rioter on the no fly list too.

The difference is that you all are associated with treason and terrorism now. Everyone knows not to trust anyone in the trumpfisti, because they are all brainwashed to a weaponized degree.
Untitled drawing - 2021-01-10T214301.559.png
136461305_1301802863533621_5073757549756911841_o (2).jpg

This is interesting.

it is trespassing on federal property however..which trump signed an executive order saying its 10 years penalty

This is interesting.

Fascist libs are spinning stories and trying to destroy anyone at the protest against our government--this is what banana republics do..
Thank God there's not enough of you lunatics to ruin this nation. You can rant and rage all you want about libs, but history, video and 6 deaths will never be erased to exonerate you murdering brain dead racist motherfuckers...EVER!!

More fucking commie lies. Only 3 died as a result of people entering the Capital exercising their first amendment rights to petition the government for a redress of gradiences. More died in Chicago last weekend at the hands of your brothas and sistas.

You don't understand. Of course all deaths are tragic, but crime occurs all over the world every day. It is a constant that all of humanity has to deal with. The attack on our congress was different than that. It was an attempt to overthrow the way our government works and install an unelected ruler with violence. That attack was not the same as protestors marching in the streets. It was not the same as rioters burning a store. It was a very real attack on our system of government.

And of course none of this board's leftists denounced this:

"Demonstrations that often turn violent have gripped Oregon’s biggest city for more than two months following the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

Participants have repeatedly broken into the offices of a police union headquarters building and last month clashed for weeks with federal agents dispatched to protect a US courthouse targeted by protesters.

Portland officers declared a riot late on Tuesday outside the county building after demonstrators in a crowd of about 200 started fires in dumpsters, used rocks to smash first-floor windows and tossed burning material inside that started the fire that set off fire alarms and the building’s sprinkler system, police said in a statement early on Wednesday."

Portland police declare riot after protesters try to burn building | Portland | The Guardian

The capitol isn't in Portland, and congress was not meeting in Portland. You don't really get the difference between problems in Portland, and the president instigating a riot to force congress to break the law?
Oh wait a moment---its ok when violent leftist thugs attacking innocent businesses and people but don't dare anyone go after our corrupt pols?

Don't dare try to overthrow our government.

Forum List

Back