Trump Rioter Caught On Video Sobbing 'They Called Me A Terrorist' After Being Put On 'No-Fly' List

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is interesting.

Apparently one of the rioters is on the no fly list. The government considers him a terrorist after rioting in the capitol on Wednesday.

I can't say I blame the government. They are terrorists and shouldn't be able to get on an airplane.

This is interesting.

Apparently one of the rioters is on the no fly list. The government considers him a terrorist after rioting in the capitol on Wednesday.

I can't say I blame the government. They are terrorists and shouldn't be able to get on an airplane.

Antifa goon. No pity, no mercy.

This is interesting.

That would be great if that could be the penalty for rioting. Just another reason to not do it.

If you're going to fly to DC and riot...you'll be taking Greyhound home.

This is interesting.

I guess he'll have to get himself a piece of the dog and Go Greyhound!:auiqs.jpg:

I have never protested let alone rioted in my life. However, is he given Due Process in this determination?

Surely he should face evidence and a court. I've read stories of citizens being ID'ed by video and the A.I was wrong about them.

This is interesting.

Some quietly entered the capital with the capital police holding the doors open for them. That's not rioting.

This is interesting.

Fascist libs are spinning stories and trying to destroy anyone at the protest against our government--this is what banana republics do..

This is interesting.

Anyone who takes mercy on trumpfisti traitors has too little love for this country

This is interesting.

I got one better for you, there's a black guy,
1610336162674.png

that's looking for protection after being apart of the mobilizing of the nut riots...the nerves of some people, eh?

This is interesting.

QAnon goon. No pity, no mercy.

This is interesting.

Some quietly entered the capital with the capital police holding the doors open for them. That's not rioting.

ignorant at best:

This is interesting.

A lot of looters this summer quietly entered business that were busting into by white militant groups, so whats the difference?

I'vehad my fill of idiot lefties that don't think. Or rather, don't have the braincells TO think. Therefore...2 more on my iggie list.

2121 is bad enough so far..I damn sure don't plan on polluting my mind with idiot posts.
Being put on ignore by you lunatics is yet another blessing from 2021....have at it and good bye!!!

This is interesting.

So let's see if I have this straight.

"They want to ruin your life" by kicking you off a plane after all you did was storm a government building and break in with nooses and Molotov cocktails?

What are they smokin'?

This is interesting.

Also no evidence.

Forum List

Back