Who for 2024

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2006
From the Back of Beyond
Let's get away from all the ruckus and personalities of politics for the moment - ie, let's just concentrate on the politics not the people, as in policies and those that can instigate them.
Who are the Dem and Repub choices for 2024? And let's pick people who actually do want to help. Not far lefties or righties. Just normal pollies who really do want to help.
I assume Biden won't be running in 2024, he'll be too old. Surely.

I'm picking Harris, Beto and Tulsi for the Dems. Harris might be too polarising though.
Who's moderate on the right side. I would have thought Cruz (even thought I can't stand him), but him voting against the EC votes has made me think he might be a little bit too right/conspiracy theorist.

We haven’t even had the inauguration yet and you want to talk about the election in 2024. :lol:
I'm trying to look further down the track. Even though the Dems have both houses etc, I think Joe's presidency will be a bit 'calmer' than He Who Shall Not Be Named. Just thinking, the real work will begin in four years time when you'll be looking at people who are going to be around for a while.

We haven’t even had the inauguration yet and you want to talk about the election in 2024. :lol:
I'm trying to look further down the track. Even though the Dems have both houses etc, I think Joe's presidency will be a bit 'calmer' than He Who Shall Not Be Named. Just thinking, the real work will begin in four years time when you'll be looking at people who are going to be around for a while.
Yeah. Real calm so far. First Amendment gone and he's not even inaugurated.

I’m not even on the track yet at this point. lol

You might find this weird but, as a Trump supporter I'm backing a black Democrat for 2024.
He has shown loyalty, spine and is a good orator and is MAGA 100%
Too polarising

MDK is right, it's far too early and too many things can and will happen between now and then.

One of which, speaking of Croooz, is that this vote to incite riot the idiots on this list just plopped, many of them literally three days after swearing an Oath to uphold that same Constitution they voted to usurp, that vote is going to follow them around like a puppy. A tenacious one that doesn't let go. Then you add whoever among them votes "no" on impeachment, and they're on the same kind of record.

That's a very volatile mix to suss out. As the airline would say, we're expecting turbulence.

Biden will be toast in 2 years and replaced by Mrs 2% in the primaries.
Deplorables just need to pick the right candidate. Harris is deeply creepy and unpopular.
By then we will have our own platfrom. The traitors will be purged, and the 80 million Trump supporters will untie behind one candidate.
Also the Chinese plague will be gone and you can't rely on mail in ballots and Dominion or banning observers.

You might find this weird but, as a Trump supporter I'm backing a black Democrat for 2024.
He has shown loyalty, spine and is a good orator and is MAGA 100%
Too polarising
Haha, if you're a Democrat. Yes.

You're also ass-uming Biden won't be running for a second term on account of age. That's the same reason a lot of armchair analysts said he wouldn't run this time.

Yeah. Real calm so far. First Amendment gone and he's not even inaugurated.

Aw, c'mon. This thread isn't even 10 posts on and you're into conspiracy theories already. Biden has absolutely no say on who Twitter bans or doesn't ban. Nor should he. Have a crack at Twitter if you want. Go for it. But stop with this sound bite shit "Twitter banned Trump, ergo they must be libs, ergo it's Biden's fault". Seriously. This is one reason the US is so fucked at the moment. Antifa riots so ALL libs lover rioters, right? Spoken to a tonne of lefties over the past year. Tonnes had sympathy for the way Floyd died. Have yet to talk to one - ONE - who agreed with the riots.

You're also ass-uming Biden won't be running for a second term on account of age. That's the same reason a lot of armchair analysts said he wouldn't run this time.
He probably won't want to. Who knows...

I'm picking Harris, Beto and Tulsi for the Dems. Harris might be too polarising though.
Who's moderate on the right side
After Commie Harris, Beto and Tulsi (I actually like Tulsi, but not as a president), you DARE axe "who's moderate on the right???? :auiqs.jpg:

Biden will be toast in 2 years and replaced by Mrs 2% in the primaries.
Deplorables just need to pick the right candidate. Harris is deeply creepy and unpopular.
By then we will have our own platfrom. The traitors will be purged, and the 80 million Trump supporters will untie behind one candidate.
Also the Chinese plague will be gone and you can't rely on mail in ballots and Dominion or banning observers.
1) Didn't take you long to go into full conspiracy theory mode
2) Let's not forget Trump had is ties made in China, still has a bank account in China, and asked Xi to help him win the last election.
3) Harris is unpopular
4) No, Deplorables need to fuck off and die, or start their own party. They can do that if they want, but there will never be another right presidency again because they'll split the vote
5) There are not 80 million Trump supporters. There are about 30 million. Half of those that voted for him were not voting for him. They were voting against Biden and for the GoP. In 2024 they will again vote for the GoP.
6) If Biden only lasts two years it'll be because of health reasons.

OK then, let's say Biden doesn't run. That leaves the door open for Jimmy Carter.

Who's moderate on the right side
After Commie Harris, Beto and Tulsi (I actually like Tulsi, but not as a president), you DARE axe "who's moderate on the right???? :auiqs.jpg:
I think Harris is okay. Not like Bernie, who is too left IMO. Why not Tulsi for president. What's wrong with Beto. Being gay doesn't make you radical y'know.

OK then, let's say Biden doesn't run. That leaves the door open for Jimmy Carter.
Ha! Well, he's dealt with Iran before, but not in a good way!

Ha! Well, he's dealt with Iran before, but not in a good way!

He did get the hostages released. He could run on that.

The big problem with the Dem/Corpoate technocracy is that they think punishing Trump voters actually benefits them.
They are oblivious to human nature. That what they are dong is actually radicalising them. Say what you like about Trump he didn't order decrees to put Obama in jail over the spying scandal, nor did he call for censorship of the liberal press. He was the most open and accesible President in history. During the china virus he had daily press conferences, when old Joe was in his basement.
Censorship breeds radicalism. People banned from Twitter and Facebook will go to Bitchute and other channels and hear more radicalised people.
How on Earth can you justify the banning of the Walkaway Movement which is centrist? Do you not see what you are doing is self defeating. You think they will ever go back to voting Dems again after being branded domestic terrorists and insurgents?

Forum List

Back