Trump Rioter Caught On Video Sobbing 'They Called Me A Terrorist' After Being Put On 'No-Fly' List

So let's see if I have this straight.

"They want to ruin your life" by kicking you off a plane after all you did was storm a government building and break in with nooses and Molotov cocktails?

What are they smokin'?
Drunk on centuries of white privelege.

This is interesting.

Apparently one of the rioters is on the no fly list. The government considers him a terrorist after rioting in the capitol on Wednesday.

I can't say I blame the government. They are terrorists and shouldn't be able to get on an airplane.

That would be great if that could be the penalty for rioting. Just another reason to not do it.

If you're going to fly to DC and riot...you'll be taking Greyhound home.

Hopefully Greyhound has a no ride list. Let the bitches WALK home!

This is interesting.

Apparently one of the rioters is on the no fly list. The government considers him a terrorist after rioting in the capitol on Wednesday.

I can't say I blame the government. They are terrorists and shouldn't be able to get on an airplane.

Fascist libs are spinning stories and trying to destroy anyone at the protest against our government--this is what banana republics do..
Thank God there's not enough of you lunatics to ruin this nation. You can rant and rage all you want about libs, but history, video and 6 deaths will never be erased to exonerate you murdering brain dead racist motherfuckers...EVER!!

More fucking commie lies. Only 3 died as a result of people entering the Capital exercising their first amendment rights to petition the government for a redress of gradiences. More died in Chicago last weekend at the hands of your brothas and sistas.

Wahhh WHAAAAAAH!! My Donnie only kilt three people! :crying:

This is interesting.

So let's see if I have this straight.

"They want to ruin your life" by kicking you off a plane after all you did was storm a government building and break in with nooses and Molotov cocktails?

What are they smokin'?

I don't know. They don't seem to live in the same reality the rest of live in.

We've known that for a very long time.

Then maybe it's time for a fucking divorce for irreconcilable differences. Then we can wall you asshole off and every one will be happy.

No, you will live under Democratic rule.

This is interesting.

Some quietly entered the capital with the capital police holding the doors open for them. That's not rioting.

ignorant at best:

Great find. Republican = hypocrite

This is interesting.

Some quietly entered the capital with the capital police holding the doors open for them. That's not rioting.

it is trespassing on federal property however..which trump signed an executive order saying its 10 years penalty

Is it? They held the door open for them, that's entering with permission, not trespassing.

This is interesting.

Fascist libs are spinning stories and trying to destroy anyone at the protest against our government--this is what banana republics do..
Thank God there's not enough of you lunatics to ruin this nation. You can rant and rage all you want about libs, but history, video and 6 deaths will never be erased to exonerate you murdering brain dead racist motherfuckers...EVER!!

More fucking commie lies. Only 3 died as a result of people entering the Capital exercising their first amendment rights to petition the government for a redress of gradiences. More died in Chicago last weekend at the hands of your brothas and sistas.

You don't understand. Of course all deaths are tragic, but crime occurs all over the world every day. It is a constant that all of humanity has to deal with. The attack on our congress was different than that. It was an attempt to overthrow the way our government works and install an unelected ruler with violence. That attack was not the same as protestors marching in the streets. It was not the same as rioters burning a store. It was a very real attack on our system of government.

Or it could have been in support of republican demands for a commission to investigate election irregularities. Of course you commie propagandist will try to spin it to the worse possible scenario. That's what you do.

This is interesting.

You don't understand. Of course all deaths are tragic, but crime occurs all over the world every day. It is a constant that all of humanity has to deal with. The attack on our congress was different than that. It was an attempt to overthrow the way our government works and install an unelected ruler with violence. That attack was not the same as protestors marching in the streets. It was not the same as rioters burning a store. It was a very real attack on our system of government.

Or it could have been in support of republican demands for a commission to investigate election irregularities. Of course you commie propagandist will try to spin it to the worse possible scenario. That's what you do.

Exactly what stopped the repubs from starting an investigation? They don't have to ask anybody. If you want to whine, whine at them.

And no one here on the left ever denounced what went on night after night in Portland, but let's have one single out of control mob of Trump supporters and the holier than thou leftists here, act like it's the first fucking riot they've seen!

Wonder how many are now on the no-fly list?

Rioters Set Fire to Federal Courthouse in Portland

"Rioters in Portland set fire to a federal courthouse Wednesday night as nightly violence continues to rock the city and local officials call for federal law enforcement agents deployed by the Trump administration to leave.

More than 1,000 protesters congregated near the Justice Center and Federal Courthouse downtown and threw incendiary devices over the fence around the federal courthouse, which resulted in a large fire. Protests and rioting in Portland have been nearly constant since the May 25 death of George Floyd that sparked national outrage and demonstrations across the country.

Some protests have been peaceful, but demonstrators who remain on the streets after dark have engaged in property destruction, throwing rocks at police, marking buildings with graffiti, and earlier this month briefly set another courthouse on fire."

Rioters Set Fire to Federal Courthouse in Portland (yahoo.com)

You don't understand the difference between protesting and trying to start a revolution?

And you don't think the fuckers on your side have tried to spark a "revolution"? Jesus, get a clue dude!

Question, what changes do you red white and vomit white bastards want? And because you want answer this country, bye Duush bag

Forum List

Back