Trump Reportedly Considers Exacting Revenge On Republicans By Forming His Own Party, "The Patriot Party", but top conservatives are skeptical!

i say go for it. chaos is a good thing. democracy is supposed to be chaotic

There is a problem with that; Trump is too lazy to get that done. His work ethic consists of watching TV and playing golf. Actual work doesn't fit into the equation.

That's would be a major hurdle if Trump wasn't surrounded by enablers who personally profited from his incompetence and laziness.

All Trump would have to do is rage tweet and attend rallies.

Delusional thinking. We can't even band together long enough to vote out the lifelong scumbags who keep getting reelected

I can't help the rest of the country...but Roy will be primaried.

And my local U.S. Rep as well.

That will be two more Trump Republicans.

When Trump won in 2016...he won by 19 points...Roy won by 3.

Time for him to go.

You are forgetting one big item...MONEY.
Who is going to waste their money on a 3rd party? No one.
The democrats will be more likely to spin off a 3rd party after Biden proves to be a moderate and doesn't get the Left any big legislative wins. You know, the Bernie/ Warren/Kamala/AOC wing of the DNC, with lots of big money donors.

In 2022 the GOP should take the House and Senate back.
Then in 2024 the GOP primaries will put Trump back on the sidelines.
Trump started the "America First" populist party that pulled in democrats and minorities with his policies, those policies are still winners.
Oh I factored in the money.

You don't think there would be enough money donated to Trump's new party?

If not, then stick a fork in Trump now, cause he's already TOAST.
Sheldon Adelson, Trump's biggest donor is gone.
So we agree that Trump is toast. He had his chance and blew it.
His personality is the problem, and that can't be fixed.
He just alienates too many voters with his bullying style.
I wouldn't vote for him in the primary, but I would in the general against Kamala.

If the Tea Party and Libertarians can be able to join with Republicans. Then the Patriot Party should also. There's nothing wrong with this idea when it can become a new grassroots campaign.

If the Tea Party and Libertarians can be able to join with Republicans. Then the Patriot Party should also. There's nothing wrong with this idea when it can become a new grassroots campaign.

Do they, though? Had Libertarians 'joined with Republicans', then Trump would have carried more states than he did in 2020.

Delusional thinking. We can't even band together long enough to vote out the lifelong scumbags who keep getting reelected

I can't help the rest of the country...but Roy will be primaried.

And my local U.S. Rep as well.

That will be two more Trump Republicans.

When Trump won in 2016...he won by 19 points...Roy won by 3.

Time for him to go.
I don't see it happening. I live in the KC metro and I've heard no talk of ousting Roy. We can't even get rid of Emanuel ffs.

Nah...we're just going to remake the GOP.
Surely no chance if they are allowed to just cheat at the elections whenever they feel like it with no repercussions for doing so.
I haven't heard about any cheating in Missouri
Seems at this point everything should be thoroughly examined. Especially when it comes to your senator Hawley since he stepped into the lions den and roared back at them (rightfully so too).

Last edited:

There is a problem with that; Trump is too lazy to get that done. His work ethic consists of watching TV and playing golf. Actual work doesn't fit into the equation.

That's would be a major hurdle if Trump wasn't surrounded by enablers who personally profited from his incompetence and laziness.

What a load---Trump was neither lazy or incompetent---his 4 years in office accomplished more for the american people than ANY president in my lifetime........and I am old broad.

You support Donald Trump, sooner or later you will do something to piss him off and he will try to destroy you. Look how many of his confidants he flushed down the toilet.
The Republican party is finding this out. Trump will ruin the Republican party. Either they give control to the extreme nationalists, white supremacist, QAnon group or Trump will start his own party which will help the Democrats,

What a load---Trump was neither lazy or incompetent---his 4 years in office accomplished more for the american people than ANY president in my lifetime........and I am old broad.

You are an old dumb broad or an old dumb Russian Broad.

Forum List

Back