Trump Reportedly Considers Exacting Revenge On Republicans By Forming His Own Party, "The Patriot Party", but top conservatives are skeptical!

Trump should go for it. Though I suspect it will just be another failure in the long line of Trump failures.

We need to break up the duopoly.

If Trump starts it I'm on board. I had hoped the tea party would spread roots but it fizzled

I highly recommend you go. Shred the GOP into impotent little pieces.

And of course, demonstrate to Trump's jury in his impeachment trial that Trump is the GOP's political enemy. Making it political advantageous to them to convict him and prevent Trump from ever holding another elected office.

I support your efforts 100%. Use that corpse of a party's decayed planks as kindling...and we'll watch it burn together.

If Trump starts a 3rd party that would just shows how stupid he really is.

If Trump is not stupid, he knows a 3rd party would just be a big loser.
To be honest, it might not be so stupid.

Nobody before this man had the power to totally memorize and hypnotize the Republican base like Trump, so a successful 3rd party was a no-brainer.

Perhaps Trump changes that.

Which could in-turn help the left.

Imagine 3 or 4, or even 5 parties in total.

Someone has to start it off and take the bullet.

Who better than Trump?

That's just it..he knows politically it will go nowhere but knowing Trump you will have to 'buy' into his party by buying a membership and he knows how stupid his cult is so he's looking at some big bucks.

There need to be some high level executions in the GOP. Like, literally...heads chopped the fuck off.

Do that, and the GOP can be salvaged. Otherwise, FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

There need to be some high level executions in the GOP. Like, literally...heads chopped the fuck off.

Do that, and the GOP can be salvaged. Otherwise, FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Ah, murder in mass as the final solution.

How very conservative.

Trump should go for it. Though I suspect it will just be another failure in the long line of Trump failures.
Yeah, that is why he is a billionaire and we are not huh?
Billionaire LoL..we will see Trump in bankruptcy court...again..shortly.
Your insatiable appetite to destroy other Americans is noted. For those of you who still think you can quell the hatred of the left. Nothing we do can make them happy. They are innately unhappy creatures

To be honest, it might not be so stupid.

Nobody before this man had the power to totally memorize and hypnotize the Republican base like Trump, so a successful 3rd party was a no-brainer.

Perhaps Trump changes that.

Which could in-turn help the left.

Imagine 3 or 4, or even 5 parties in total.

Someone has to start it off and take the bullet.

Who better than Trump?
You are forgetting one big item...MONEY.
Who is going to waste their money on a 3rd party? No one.
The democrats will be more likely to spin off a 3rd party after Biden proves to be a moderate and doesn't get the Left any big legislative wins. You know, the Bernie/ Warren/Kamala/AOC wing of the DNC, with lots of big money donors.

In 2022 the GOP should take the House and Senate back.
Then in 2024 the GOP primaries will put Trump back on the sidelines.
Trump started the "America First" populist party that pulled in democrats and minorities with his policies, those policies are still winners.

That's just it..he knows politically it will go nowhere but knowing Trump you will have to 'buy' into his party by buying a membership and he knows how stupid his cult is so he's looking at some big bucks.
Nope. You can't beat something with nothing. The GOP has a huge organization that would crush any 3rd party trying to pull voters, like the Constitution Party, Kanye's Birthday Party, Libertarian Party, etc.
Then again, if Trump is NOT convicted on impeachment, he can run in the GOP primaries.
Why wouldn't he run and take his chances in the GOP primaries?
Maybe that's why Mitch is looking forward to convicting Trump's ass so he can't run in 2024.

You are forgetting one big item...MONEY.
Who is going to waste their money on a 3rd party? No one.
The democrats will be more likely to spin off a 3rd party after Biden proves to be a moderate and doesn't get the Left any big legislative wins. You know, the Bernie/ Warren/Kamala/AOC wing of the DNC, with lots of big money donors.

In 2022 the GOP should take the House and Senate back.
Then in 2024 the GOP primaries will put Trump back on the sidelines.
Trump started the "America First" populist party that pulled in democrats and minorities with his policies, those policies are still winners.
Oh I factored in the money.

You don't think there would be enough money donated to Trump's new party?

If not, then stick a fork in Trump now, cause he's already TOAST.

Forum List

Back