Trump refills the swamp he wanted to drain.

You still don‘t realize the whole “swamp” thing was a scam and a ruse. Trump never gave a damn about corruption because he was the king of graft. His final pardons showed Trump’s true self for all to see.

His executive order was in the same vain. A final gift to his enablers.
If democrats want to ban Trump admin officials, why not let them be lobbyists?
Tell me democrats ban admin officials from becoming lobbyists?
Hypocrite.

Hint. Drain the Swamp was always just a campaign slogan. Why would you drain something that you helped build and you filled with bigger and hungrier creatures that owed you? Answer. You wouldn't. Which is why you can put it up there with Build That Wall or Lock Her Up. Just pablum for the fawning masses.

So, I assume Biden will re-start that EO, right?

Probably not. Because he is a swamp rat, like the rest of them.

We are in desperate need of a fucking civil war.
Why don't you lead the next charge on the Capitol w/your gun/s out?
Mmkay.

I'll lead the charge....HERE IN TEXAS.

I have no interest in DC or the scum that live ANYWHERE outside Texas.

94268422_2634281040183383_7218942977706557440_n.png

‘No explanation was given for why Trump chose to rescind the order. The White House released the directive at 1:08 a.m. on the day he will leave office. It had been signed Tuesday.

Government watchdog groups expressed disgust with Trump’s decision to reverse the policy in his final hours as president.

“The revocation of the 5-year lobbying ban for presidential appointees is the perfect coda for the most corrupt administration in American history,” Robert Weissman, president of the group Public Citizen, said in a statement.’ ibid

And the most corrupt president in American history.

Mmkay.

I'll lead the charge....HERE IN TEXAS.

I have no interest in DC or the scum that live ANYWHERE outside Texas.

94268422_2634281040183383_7218942977706557440_n.png
OK, sounds like a plan...

Will you PM me your name before you do it though?

It'd be cool to tell people "I engaged w/that crazy white guy online before he did that, he was always a bit unhinged. Didn't think he'd actually do it though. Sad."

You still don‘t realize the whole “swamp” thing was a scam and a ruse. Trump never gave a damn about corruption because he was the king of graft. His final pardons showed Trump’s true self for all to see.

His executive order was in the same vain. A final gift to his enablers.
100% of Trump's comments since Escalator Day were meant to capture and keep his base. The whole "swamp" routine was merely part of that.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Hint. Drain the Swamp was always just a campaign slogan. Why would you drain something that you helped build and you filled with bigger and hungrier creatures that owed you? Answer. You wouldn't. Which is why you can put it up there with Build That Wall or Lock Her Up. Just pablum for the fawning masses.
So was the MAGA Hat.

Shaking head - this shouldn't surprise any trumplicans. We've been saying since day one that trump was a NYC real estate bullshitter. He knew the wall, draining the swamp, tariffs (and more) would be eaten up by certain elements of the electorate. I was one of them who bought into his shit in 2016.

Be patient, there's a lot more of his shell games to be revealed.

Forum List

Back