Trump Report Card, March

He said some truly stupid and characteristically Trumpian things at first, and that can't be changed.
When rumors were going around about the COVID19 virus, nobody knew what was what. Trump, an eternal optimist, was downplaying it until we had people come here from China and die in Washington state, and then he dug into the topic and issued a travel ban from China, and set up his task force. He directed the CDC to look into a vaccine a week prior to that.

He was not taking it seriously until people started dying, which I guess is normal for normies that dont binge on internet news all day like me.
Revisionist history is fun........

Who knows. Maybe it's the one that Trump has been pushing on us, declaring a national emergency, throwing trillions at it 'n stuff. Trumpsters are very angry at him for going huge government.
Some are, mostly libertarian losers, but the concept of a nation is very popular with conservatives, and part of that is we pull together in a time of crisis like this one. Libertarians will never attain power. Paul Ryan was about as close as they got and many called him a squish anyway.

So far, Trump has done very well in anticipating the need for travel bans, hospital expansions and accessing every Federali resource available to him. Appointing Pence to head the task force was spot on.

As a result we are not suffering the death/million rate that the oh-so-sophisticated and Erudite Europeans have been, led by their neoMarxist EU leadership. And why doesnt anyone show total EU stats for this plague which is impacted by stupid EU open border policies?

View attachment 315739

Total EU stats would be over 220k cases, nearly 2,000 deaths in the last 24 hours, and around 14,000 deaths.

Compare this to Obama's response to H1N1 and Trump is way ahead of that poor performance.

Trump is doing a fantastic job when you compare his resp[onse to the UK, the EU and the Chicoms. Our death rate is very low, around that of South Korea, not Italy thanks to Trump.

Honestly I would give him a solid A. I would give him an A+ but I thought he was a little hasty saying open everything by Easter. I appreciate the sentiment and agree, but putting a deadline out there is just fodder for the hyenas.

Still, he gets a solid A--and many Americans agree, obviously.

He said some truly stupid and characteristically Trumpian things at first, and that can't be changed.
When rumors were going around about the COVID19 virus, nobody knew what was what. Trump, an eternal optimist, was downplaying it until we had people come here from China and die in Washington state, and then he dug into the topic and issued a travel ban from China, and set up his task force. He directed the CDC to look into a vaccine a week prior to that.

He was not taking it seriously until people started dying, which I guess is normal for normies that dont binge on internet news all day like me.
Yikes, come on, Jim:

February 11, 2020
Press Conference
"A lot of people think it goes away in April".

February 22, 2020
Interviewer: "Are there worries about a pandemic at this point?"
Trump: "No, not at all, and we have it totally under control."

February 22, 2020
Interviewer: "How concerned are you?"
Trump: "Well, we've pretty much shut it down."

February 26, 2020
Press Conference
"Within a couple of days it's gonna be down to close to zero."

February 28, 2020
South Carolina Rally, to Press
"Almost everybody that we see is getting better. And it could be everybody, too."

March 2, 2020
MAGA Rally
"They're gonna have vaccines, I think, relatively soon. And they're gonna have something that makes you better, and that's gonna take place, we think, even sooner."

March 3, 2020
Telephone Interview
"We have thousands, or hundreds of thousands of people, that get better, just by sitting around, and even going to work, some of them go to work, but they get better".

March 6, 2020
"As of right now and yesterday, anybody that needs a test, that's the important thing, and the tests are all perfect. Like the letter was perfect".

March 6, 2020
Interviewer: "What do you say to Americans who say they are concerned that you are not taking this seriously enough and that some of your statements don't match what your health experts are saying?"
Trump: (Waving his hand in dismissal at the reporter) "That's CNN. Fake News".

March 10, 2020
Press Conference
Trump: "It's really working out, and a lot of good things are gonna happen".

March 17, 2020
Press Conference
"This is a pandemic. I've felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic".

Last edited:

Yikes, come on, Jim:

February 11, 2020
Press Conference

February 22, 2020

February 22, 2020

February 26, 2020
Press Conference

February 28, 2020
"Almost everybody that we see is getting better. And it could be everybody, too."

March 2, 2020
MAGA Rally
"They're gonna have vaccines, I think, relatively soon. And they're gonna have something that makes you better, and that's gonna take place, we think, even sooner."

March 3, 2020
Telephone Interview
"We have thousands, or hundreds of thousands of people, that get better, just by sitting around, and even going to work, some of them go to work, but they get better".

March 6, 2020
"As of right now and yesterday, anybody that needs a test, that's the important thing, and the tests are all perfect. Like the letter was perfect".

March 6, 2020
Interviewer: "What do you say to Americans who say they are concerned that you are not taking this seriously enough and that some of your statements don't match what your health experts are saying?"
Trump: "That's CNN. Fake News".

March 10, 2020
Press Conference

March 17, 2020
Press Conference
"This is a pandemic. I've felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic".
links or it didnt happen.

You have to put this stuff into context, you know that.

Cutting and pasting from Vox is not going to cut the proverbial mustard, dude.

Yikes, come on, Jim:

February 11, 2020
Press Conference

February 22, 2020

February 22, 2020

February 26, 2020
Press Conference

February 28, 2020

March 2, 2020
MAGA Rally

March 3, 2020
Telephone Interview

March 6, 2020

March 6, 2020

March 10, 2020
Press Conference

March 17, 2020
Press Conference

They do have something that makes it better.

Dem governors can't have that of course, they'd rather see people die I guess. Fits the narrative. Ghouls.

So far, Trump has done very well in anticipating the need for travel bans, hospital expansions and accessing every Federali resource available to him. Appointing Pence to head the task force was spot on.

As a result we are not suffering the death/million rate that the oh-so-sophisticated and Erudite Europeans have been, led by their neoMarxist EU leadership. And why doesnt anyone show total EU stats for this plague which is impacted by stupid EU open border policies?

View attachment 315739

Total EU stats would be over 220k cases, nearly 2,000 deaths in the last 24 hours, and around 14,000 deaths.

Compare this to Obama's response to H1N1 and Trump is way ahead of that poor performance.

Trump is doing a fantastic job when you compare his resp[onse to the UK, the EU and the Chicoms. Our death rate is very low, around that of South Korea, not Italy thanks to Trump.

Honestly I would give him a solid A. I would give him an A+ but I thought he was a little hasty saying open everything by Easter. I appreciate the sentiment and agree, but putting a deadline out there is just fodder for the hyenas.

Still, he gets a solid A--and many Americans agree, obviously.
Why is it fodder?

It is him putting his money where his mouth is...he knows more about this virus than anyone else does -- especially libs and the media -- he should show the world that everything is fine and start holding rallies today....

If he doesn't -- it makes it seem as tho he is just running his mouth.....

Yikes, come on, Jim:

February 11, 2020
Press Conference

February 22, 2020

February 22, 2020

February 26, 2020
Press Conference

February 28, 2020

March 2, 2020
MAGA Rally

March 3, 2020
Telephone Interview

March 6, 2020

March 6, 2020

March 10, 2020
Press Conference

March 17, 2020
Press Conference

Does it hurt to be this much of a sycophant for someone that you are ultimately going to pretend you never supported years from now??

You are actually going to claim he didn't say those things that YOU KNOW he said??

Keep cheerleading this Wuhan flu. Every single time you marxist shitstains latch onto a hoax, DJT takes a big smelly steamer in your face. And that's because he's superior to you in every way imaginable. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
What hoax? :dunno:
Trump has referred to the mainstream media coverage as a hoax and fake news. He is not, and to my knowledge never has, called the COVID19 virus a hoax.
He implied it... that's why a lot of his supporters believed the virus itself, and the lethality of it, was a hoax, a democratic hoax.....

Most are eating crow right now, claiming they never doubted the seriousness and mortality rates of this virus....

Yikes, come on, Jim:

February 11, 2020
Press Conference

February 22, 2020

February 22, 2020

February 26, 2020
Press Conference

February 28, 2020

March 2, 2020
MAGA Rally

March 3, 2020
Telephone Interview

March 6, 2020

March 6, 2020

March 10, 2020
Press Conference

March 17, 2020
Press Conference

You gotta be kidding me. Every time I think the Trump worship can't be real, I get proven wrong. Here you go. Happened right here in my home state.
Trump says Coronavirus will be gone by April when the weather gets warmer, doesn't offer scientific explanation

Keep cheerleading this Wuhan flu. Every single time you marxist shitstains latch onto a hoax, DJT takes a big smelly steamer in your face. And that's because he's superior to you in every way imaginable. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Trump has referred to the mainstream media coverage as a hoax and fake news. He is not, and to my knowledge never has, called the COVID19 virus a hoax.
He implied it... that's why a lot of his supporters believed the virus itself, and the lethality of it, was a hoax, a democratic hoax.....

Most are eating crow right now, claiming they never doubted the seriousness and mortality rates of this virus....
These are the same people who claim (AFTER THE FACT) that they were always against invading Iraq.....

I don't fault Trump for this coronavirus response -- Trump is just the PR guy....he has made some serious messaging gaffes that will probably hang around his neck for years...

But when it comes to the logistical aspects of the response -- I highly doubt Trump has much say in that.....all he wants to know is what parts he can take credit for and what parts can he blame on someone else
He said some truly stupid and characteristically Trumpian things at first, and that can't be changed. Hopefully enough people knew not to take him seriously.

At some point, he figured out his bullshit wasn't working and threw everything -- including the kitchen sink -- at it. The biggest government in our history. Kudlow says this could end up being $6T, and we'll clean up later. My guess is that will work. We have to do what we have to do.

And, hopefully, no one is paying attention when Trump speaks at those bizarro pressers.
Trump got it wrong from the start as he downplayed the risk.

But in early March, he started to provide leadership and responsibility.

Lately, he has shown his impatience and is signaling he wants to end tight controls.

Not exactly stable leadership

Last edited:
I don't fault Trump for this coronavirus response -- Trump is just the PR guy....he has made some serious messaging gaffes that will probably hang around his neck for years...

But when it comes to the logistical aspects of the response -- I highly doubt Trump has much say in that.....all he wants to know is what parts he can take credit for and what parts can he blame on someone else
He said some truly stupid and characteristically Trumpian things at first, and that can't be changed. Hopefully enough people knew not to take him seriously.

At some point, he figured out his bullshit wasn't working and threw everything -- including the kitchen sink -- at it. The biggest government in our history. Kudlow says this could end up being $6T, and we'll clean up later. My guess is that will work. We have to do what we have to do.

And, hopefully, no one is paying attention when Trump speaks at those bizarro pressers.

But in early March, he started to provide leadership and responsibly.

Lately, he has shown his impatience and is signaling he wants to end tight controls.

All he had to do -- ALL HE HAD TO DO -- was be smart and thoughtful and pragmatic. No doom and gloom, no pie in the sky.

But he Just. Doesn't. Have. The. Capacity.

The media coverage is reporting a severe threat.

The media got it right. It is Trump who is just getting on board

But in early March, he started to provide leadership and responsibly.

All he had to do -- ALL HE HAD TO DO -- was be smart and thoughtful and pragmatic. No doom and gloom, no pie in the sky.

But he Just. Doesn't. Have. The. Capacity.
What is most perplexing is his inconsistency. One moment dismissing the threat, the next, a stern father figure.

What is most perplexing is his inconsistency. One moment dismissing the threat, the next, a stern father figure.
I think it points pretty clearly to a general lack of intellectual elasticity, under-developed maturity, and a lack of fundamental human empathy.

I'm not being hyperbolic or nasty. We sure as hell all have our weaknesses. I'm being absolutely literal. This is just who he is.

Last edited:

Yikes, come on, Jim:

February 11, 2020
Press Conference

February 22, 2020

February 22, 2020

February 26, 2020
Press Conference

February 28, 2020

March 2, 2020
MAGA Rally

March 3, 2020
Telephone Interview

March 6, 2020

March 6, 2020

March 10, 2020
Press Conference

March 17, 2020
Press Conference

You gotta be kidding me. Every time I think the Trump worship can't be real, I get proven wrong. Here you go. Happened right here in my home state.
Trump says Coronavirus will be gone by April when the weather gets warmer, doesn't offer scientific explanation
I have a Trumpian friend who has told me for the second time that this will go away when it gets warm. He had no idea of course (they never do) that Costa Rica has over 200 cases. He does now but I left it up to him to try to locate Costa Rica on a map.

Forum List

Back