Bad move by Trump on boycott

Because that is how the financial disclosures work.

You aren't obliged to reveal to the penny, just a range.
Still don't buy it.
Any financial disclosure I have been involved with, and there have been many, has two parts.
1) A date range. P/L of specific date range compared to same date range for 5 years.
2) Full data on random specific dates.

But besides that, I have a hard time believing Trump invest a lot in InBev. If he does, he need to fire whoever is doing his investments.
InBev has been in serious decline for the past 7 years. A company that has lost over 40% of it's stock value in 5 years. Who the hell would have long term investments in such a loser?

Still don't buy it.
Any financial disclosure I have been involved with, and there have been many, has two parts.
1) A date range. P/L of specific date range compared to same date range for 5 years.
2) Full data on random specific dates.

But besides that, I have a hard time believing Trump invest a lot in InBev. If he does, he need to fire whoever is doing his investments.
InBev has been in serious decline for the past 7 years. A company that has lost over 40% of it's stock value in 5 years. Who the hell would have long term investments in such a loser?
We're talking about Congress.

There is no obligation to report your net worth.

The purpose of the disclosures is to establish potential conflicts of interest.

Trump has not made statements on gay issues. Trump has not made MANY comments on Black Lives Matter. He has made comments on Antifa and sees similarities. The United States is a right of center nation that is being forced into an extreme far left of center one.

I find it hard to believe that he would have stock from such a company when he is supposed be totally against liquor consumption. I guess that an offer that he couldn't refuse was made to him.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I find it hard to believe that he would have stock from such a company when he is supposed be totally against liquor consumption. I guess that an offer that he couldn't refuse was made to him.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
He wasn't too much against it while he was selling vodka. Of course, he ran that into the ground and went bankrupt like he did all his other businesses.

Forum List

Back