trump promises 100% evidence of election fraud in 2020 balloting

Even if he can find a fair judge who will hear this, some liberal judge somewhere will block him from being reinstated.

Wait wait wait, you are actually ignorant enough to think that fair judges are the ones that can simply make up a constitutional provision for Trump to get “reinstated” 3 years after Congress counts electoral votes and declares a president?

"Trump's lawyers are flipping like Germans did for Hitler"

I think you have a guilty conscience comparing the Trumpyberra to Hitler like that. If a far left radical said something like that ya'll would be going crazy with indignation.

Besides my being smarter and more articulate than you are is an advantage you can't overcome.

If you weren't so slow, you'd know that they are offering sweetheart deals to get them to flip. They have families to support and aren't trading them for Trump. Democrats are going full bore to end democracy. You want to win at all costs, and the cost is incredibly high. but from here on out, you're cheating more than in 2020, which means zero election integrity is left.

How do you possibly not know that? How stupid are you? Shudder ...

Pretending I said one of your delusions instead of what I said. I'd say good one, but actually that's more of your lame shit, like when you steal Trump's content because you have none of your own

Well Smokin' OP still can't find his own content and steals Trump's. Wow, admitting Trump is better than you, a rare bit of honesty from a delusional leftist. But you're right, Trump is better than you are, it's not close

Last edited:
If you weren't so slow, you'd know that they are offering sweetheart deals to get them to flip.
Holy fucking shit. Look at the big brain on kaz, workin overtime.

So they flipped, right? Meaning they are going to be turning states evidence against those higher in the food chain.

Holy fucking shit. Look at the big brain on kaz, workin overtime.

So they flipped, right? Meaning they are going to be turning states evidence against those higher in the food chain.

WTF are you prattling on about? You're just the stupidest fuck. I'll pass on trying to pull any sense out of this drivel

Wait wait wait, you are actually ignorant enough to think that fair judges are the ones that can simply make up a constitutional provision for Trump to get “reinstated” 3 years after Congress counts electoral votes and declares a president?
Well gee, liberal judges seem to think they can do whatever they want. None of the liberal judges did a damn thing to stop the election from being stolen.

Well gee, liberal judges seem to think they can do whatever they want. None of the liberal judges did a damn thing to stop the election from being stolen.
You didn't address a single word of what you've quoted.

It doesn't matter left or right, there is no judge that can simply invent a Constitutional provision for overturning an election result once Congress has counted the Electoral votes.

IT DOES NOT EXIST. IT CAN'T BE DONE. Do you get that?

Seems like this “proof” should be in front of a judge. Not to overturn the election...but hell....if there was fraud; that is a felony...someone should be arrested.
Some one has been arrested … trumps entire staff … trump himself … and are currently in court trying to prive he was cheated … the sad part for trim all of the mice’s men and turning on trump and telling the truth that trump lie about the fraud … he lied about his net worth … he lied about his taxes … he lied about his loans … now he’s trying to make the maga followers believe everyone of his lies… the man doesn’t know how to tell the truth and now it’s all coming down all around him and I’m loving it…

Last edited:
Already plenty of proof available for anyone who can see and read and think for themselves.....oh thats how you missed it jimboliar.
Anyway, thanks for bringing it up again so everyone will remember and vote for Trump. Great campaigning jimboliar!
seems you lack this so-called proof too ... just because you say there plenty seems the judges can't find it ...seems Rudy can't find it ...seems Donald can't find it ... so again where is this so-called proof you speak of ??? Is

And Trump Cult members are going to continue to believe Trump’s election lies.
Which is the current state of the republican party

Denial and reflection

Democrats can't be trusted and lie

Yet in Trump they trust whose very nature is to lie, call people names, and play the blame game

accuse democrats of something yet Trump does it and its the democrats fault.

The fact still remains Trump is loosing it

The decent into madness will be fun to watch

Forum List

Back