Trump likely won the 2020 election after all

It was obvious. Trump gets 10,000,000 more votes in 2020 than in 2016 and loses?

Biden gets the most votes in history by adding 25,000,000 new voters? Bullshit.

1707524327530.png

The discussion must end until somebody comes up with a substantial compilation of ACTUAL FRAUDULENT VOTES. Until that time, the best path is to STFU.

In my feeble opinion, in the jurisdictions where significant fraud is suspected, some brave souls should come up with a couple hundred randomly selected actual votes, then contact the purported voters to ascertain whether they exist, whether they were legally registered, and whether they cast their ballots legally. If there was significant fraud, this would uncover it.

But in all of those districts the Movers and Shakers are all Leftists, so this will never be permitted to happen. The other problem is that the fraud was choreographed by an army of Leftist lawyers, so it is unlikely that fraud would be easy to detect.
This is a recanvass....A brief one was done in Maricopa, before Garland threatened to have the people participating in it arrested....They found an absurd number of "voters" who were registered to commercial property (illegal), vacant lots, and/or didn't live at their listed address.

There's zero doubt that a shit ton of the "mail -in" votes were illegitimate.

They didn’t stuff the right boxes in 2016 so they went overboard in stuffing them in 2020.
I don't think they believed they would need to have tens of thousands of ballots on hand in those counting rooms, but it's clear that was not overlooked and the video evidence has been published, bed wetters lie about what is obviously happening.

Boarded up windows, GOP watchers denied access or undermined, ballots and registrations found without valid addresses or human beings to legitimize them as well as big tech doing everything it could to limit the distribution of evidence, shut down discussion, and marginalize the facts. Then courts almost wholesale refusing to intervene and how can you not conclude there was a massive effort to allow the DNC to install this potato.

After everything that has happened since 2020 and all of the information that has come out, I am far more concerned with what the "silent(ed)" majority just might do if the bed wetter fraud is accomplished again, than what the bed wetters will do if they lose fairly.

As time moves forward we see that some are still stuck in the past and any article of news that supports the stolen election drama is immediately embraced by any pro right news sources is embraced by the masses.

Will this excite them to vote in mass for Trump in the upcoming election or will they be caught in the 2016 loop and believe he will still lose because they will cheat.

Well why vote for Trump if you know he will lose because of cheating

just stay home and at least you can still complain without making any effort to vote

As time moves forward we see that some are still stuck in the past and any article of news that supports the stolen election drama is immediately embraced by any pro right news sources is embraced by the masses.

Will this excite them to vote in mass for Trump in the upcoming election or will they be caught in the 2016 loop and believe he will still lose because they will cheat.

Well why vote for Trump if you know he will lose because of cheating

just stay home and at least you can still complain without making any effort to vote
You are a chump if you think the 2020 election was not stolen.

He should tell you why it is a conspiracy. He needs to debunk everything in that article. I await his answer.

Another of those obscure rules involving the political affiliation of the OP and how recently they had performed a certain act of a certain nature for one of the..........................um...................................

Nevermind.

Says the chimpanzee when he cannot provide any proof of a stolen election.
Look at the reports on GA. and tell me if that election had any integrity. It was so bad the legislature is throwing the SOS of the elections this time. States tried to decertify. You do not do that without evidence. I guess you are a very stupid chump.

cant say we didnt think this all along,, but now with all the evidence combined it sure does look like trump was cheated,,
I have already found out that the dem cult will just ignore it or just claim its something other than it is,,
or attack the messenger,,

After extensive analysis using raw survey data coupled with mail-in vote totals, we concluded that mail-in voter fraud almost certainly changed the 2020 election outcome in all six crucial swing states.​

According to the legacy news networks, social media platforms, various deep state actors, and other corrupt institutions, the 2020 election was the safest and most secure in history and anyone who questioned Joe Biden’s victory was a wacky “election denier.”
Hilarious fuckup.

Forum List

Back