trump promises 100% evidence of election fraud in 2020 balloting

he forgot that the Georgia judge was appointed by Trump.... like I said there's no such thing as a liberal judge ... he just doesn't like the idea of this judge applying the law in trumps case ...
Plenty of Dimbot judges who make up their own law, then apply it. Jus tlook at the latest doofus on the Supreme Court.
Trump is your next president, where will you move to?

Democrats in Philly kicking out election observers and covering the windows, Democrats in Arizona shutting down polling stations on election day, the list is long. Despite Democrat lies, Trump's court challenges were tossed on technicalities, not lack of evidence.

This is the Democrat way, it is not the democrat way

LOL, Smokin' OP 's content is smoken because .... he stole it from Trump ... Now that's funny shit, Nota Man, LOL

Trump's lawyers are flipping like Germans did for Hitler because or democracy is over and they want to not be destroyed by leftist thugs and criminals running our government
Hahahaha. That TrumpenFührer's argument is a new one. Granted he was a dictator wannabe who abhors our Republic with it's democratic traditions.

Hahahaha. That TrumpenFührer's argument is a new one. Granted he was a dictator wannabe who abhors our Republic with it's democratic traditions.

Pretending I said one of your delusions instead of what I said. I'd say good one, but actually that's more of your lame shit, like when you steal Trump's content because you have none of your own

Pretending I said one of your delusions instead of what I said. I'd say good one, but actually that's more of your lame shit, like when you steal Trump's content because you have none of your own
I'm not the one who compared Trumpybear to Hitler.

But for the record most of Hilter's ardent followers tried to escape Germany, and when caught were tried at Nuremburg. I bet they only wished they could have flipped before the floor dropped away and they were left swaying in the breeze.

Wow you're stupid. I'm so sorry, I didn't realize it was for real. I just thought you were slow
"Trump's lawyers are flipping like Germans did for Hitler"

I think you have a guilty conscience comparing the Trumpyberra to Hitler like that. If a far left radical said something like that ya'll would be going crazy with indignation.

I'm not the one who compared Trumpybear to Hitler.

But for the record most of Hilter's ardent followers tried to escape Germany, and when caught were tried at Nuremburg. I bet they only wished they could have flipped before the floor dropped away and they were left swaying in the breeze.

Correct. When the blob’s own worshipers are playing the hitler card...it’s getting desperate.

Forum List

Back