The 4 Year Vengeance Term- What should we expect to see should Trump win and Republicans take both chambers?

I expect to see Trump rule with an iron fist in all facets of government….He’ll rule by executive order exclusively if he has to and he’ll have Cult 45’s (that’s me) full support to do so.
I hope he rules like an absolute crazed madman on the run with nothing to lose.

Here’s my list of things I hope he lays the hammer down on.

Immigration-
Lock down the border…NO ONE comes across for ANY reason
Mass Deportations….hunt down arrest and deport illegals on a streamline fast-track
End birthright citizenship anyway he can using any angle he can
Create a new citizenship status (like the Kenyan did with DACA) for anyone here with illegal lineage

DOJ/FBi-
Strip it all down to the bare bones and hire all new personnel….polygraph for political affiliation

States-
Stop all federal funding to any city, state or institution that EVER uses the word “SANCTUARY”

Education-
Tear down the Department Of Education and hire all new personnel
Stop ALL federal funding to ANY public education institution not following new aggressive guidelines to be established

Healthcare-
Stop all funding for self perpetuated degeneracy. You want to cut your dick off…do it on your dime in your garage with a rusty butter knife.

Military-
No trannies
No homos
No wokeness
NO BULLSHIT!

Time to go a bit commie to get the right shit done for the right people.
Let's not forget he would need 60 votes in the Senate.

Like the Kenyan got to create his very own personal citizenship status?
I don't understand what that has to do with my post. In any event, Obama was born in Hawaii, which was a US state at the time he was born. As I said, you can't do much in the Senate unless you have 60 votes. I was just reminding you of that.

Obama was born in Hawaii
Just not according to his brother or Harvard U?
ECFEE253-1F4A-48E2-ABE4-9D7B9D76898D.jpeg

47D29434-DE81-4849-8B85-E4AD81071773.png

As I said, you can't do much in the Senate unless you have 60 votes.
And as I said…the executive branch can create it’s own citizenship without approval from the House or Senate….makes me wonder what the limitations actually are.

Trump's policy of having police to beat suspects to death. Causing riots in every large city in the US.
There is no such policy, jackass.

Trump's printing massive amounts of money causing uncontrollable inflation for years.
Biden did that, moron

Trump sending $125,000 checks to farmers & much more to other business.
Democrats all voted for those Bills.

We AMERICANS I hope don't want a dictatorship here.
And that is what you are saying, an iron hand, a ruler,
not ok.
MATTERS NOT what political party there from. NO DICTATORS.
Too late bud….isn’t it?
Wouldn’t ”Dictators” create their own citizenship status like DACA?
Wouldn’t Dictators order the media to act as their narrative pushers?
Wouldn’t Dictators use government agencies to persecute political opponents?
Wouldn’t Dictators force people to take experimental medicine they don’t want to take?
Wouldn’t Dictators force people to stay in their homes?
Wouldn’t Dictators stop people from working, running their businesses, practicing religion and pursuing happiness?
Wouldn’t Dictators change voting guidelines in the 11th hour outside of state legislatures and under the guise of “national emergency”?

Are you sure you thought your post through before typing it?

I’m more likely to be a victim of your fascist ideals than violent crime.
Don’t “fascists” create their own citizenship status like DACA, don’t they use government agencies to persecute political opponents, don’t they champion the suppression of free speech, don’t they collude with a complicit media / social media to win elections and push narratives, don’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want to take, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they forbid people from earning a living and pursuing happiness, don’t they force people to stay in their homes, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders, don’t they change voting guidelines in the 11th hour outside of state legislatures and under the guise of “national emergency”?
Are you Libs sure you know what fascism is?

I expect to see Trump rule with an iron fist in all facets of government….He’ll rule by executive order exclusively if he has to and he’ll have Cult 45’s (that’s me) full support to do so.

Immigration-
Mass Deportations….hunt down arrest and deport illegals on a streamline fast-track
Create a new citizenship status (like the Kenyan did with DACA) for anyone here with illegal lineage

DOJ/FBi-
Strip it all down to the bare bones and hire all new personnel….polygraph for political affiliation

States-
Stop all federal funding to any city, state or institution that EVER uses the word “SANCTUARY”

Education-
Stop ALL federal funding to ANY public education institution not following new aggressive guidelines to be established

Healthcare-
Stop all funding for self perpetuated degeneracy. You want to cut your dick off…do it on your dime in your garage with a rusty butter knife.

Military-
No trannies
No homos
No wokeness
NO BULLSHIT!

Dude, "vengeance term"?

You've gone full on banana republican.

You should be ashemed of yourself for saying things like that.

But you won't be, you aren't smart enough to understand why.

If the republic party takes all three, you should expect to see pigs fly.
With no Democrat Virus and no George Floyd to rile up ignorant, emotional suburban women and even more ignorant dark people….do you really see a pathway for Democrats to win anything?

Immigration-

DOJ/FBi-

States-

Education-

Healthcare-

Military-
No trannies
No homos
No wokeness
NO BULLSHIT!

In other words, fascism.

In other words, fascism.
Don’t “fascists” create their own citizenship status like DACA, don’t they use government agencies to persecute political opponents, don’t they champion the suppression of free speech, don’t they collude with a complicit media / social media to win elections and push narratives, don’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want to take, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they forbid people from earning a living and pursuing happiness, don’t they force people to stay in their homes, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders, don’t they change voting guidelines in the 11th hour outside of state legislatures and under the guise of “national emergency”?
Are you Libs sure you know what fascism is?

Forum List

Back