The 4 Year Vengeance Term- What should we expect to see should Trump win and Republicans take both chambers?

Just not according to his brother or Harvard U?
View attachment 853629

View attachment 853630

And as I said…the executive branch can create it’s own citizenship without approval from the House or Senate….makes me wonder what the limitations actually are.
You guys really need to give up on this and move on. There are serious problems in this country under Democrats and one second devoted to this nonsense is a second of loss concerning our real problems.

OP having authoritarian wet dreams and posting on here. What a moron. Trump wont sniff the white house. Since 2016:
  • Trump lost the 2018 midterms
  • Lost the 2020 election
  • Lost the 2021 runoffs for GA senate
  • Historically underperformed in an out of power midterm in 2022
Trump is the world’s biggest loser.

I expect to see Trump rule with an iron fist in all facets of government….He’ll rule by executive order exclusively if he has to and he’ll have Cult 45’s (that’s me) full support to do so.
I hope he rules like an absolute crazed madman on the run with nothing to lose.

Here’s my list of things I hope he lays the hammer down on.

Immigration-
Lock down the border…NO ONE comes across for ANY reason
Mass Deportations….hunt down arrest and deport illegals on a streamline fast-track
End birthright citizenship anyway he can using any angle he can
Create a new citizenship status (like the Kenyan did with DACA) for anyone here with illegal lineage

DOJ/FBi-
Strip it all down to the bare bones and hire all new personnel….polygraph for political affiliation

States-
Stop all federal funding to any city, state or institution that EVER uses the word “SANCTUARY”

Education-
Tear down the Department Of Education and hire all new personnel
Stop ALL federal funding to ANY public education institution not following new aggressive guidelines to be established

Healthcare-
Stop all funding for self perpetuated degeneracy. You want to cut your dick off…do it on your dime in your garage with a rusty butter knife.

Military-
No trannies
No homos
No wokeness
NO BULLSHIT!

Time to go a bit commie to get the right shit done for the right people.
What in the world makes you think Trump would win and take both chambers?! Haha. Last time he won he lost his re-election and both chambers! Look up the definition of insanity

Don’t “fascists” create their own citizenship status like DACA, don’t they use government agencies to persecute political opponents, don’t they champion the suppression of free speech, don’t they collude with a complicit media / social media to win elections and push narratives, don’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want to take, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they forbid people from earning a living and pursuing happiness, don’t they force people to stay in their homes, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders, don’t they change voting guidelines in the 11th hour outside of state legislatures and under the guise of “national emergency”?
Are you Libs sure you know what fascism is?

Are you sure you thought your post through before typing it?
This little tirade has basically nothing to do with fascism.

And very little of it is at all applicable anymore anyway.

Who is still upset about masks? Jesus.

Dude, "vengeance term"?

You've gone full on banana republican.

You should be ashemed of yourself for saying things like that.

But you won't be, you aren't smart enough to understand why.

Lookey here, this one ^^^^^wants all the crimes, costs, pain and suffering since Obiden 1.0 to be ignored? Forgiven? Housing bust, stolen stimulus funds, Russian BS, years of riots, man-made virus launch, elderly abuse, destruction of military, colleges, open borders, killers set free to kill Americans, 13 Soldiers sacraficed during Afghan withdrawel.….and much more. Those who did all of that (or supported those who did all of that) must be punished severely. Be forewarned, you cockchasingroaches must all pay for your Sedition/treason and mayhem.

I expect to see Trump rule with an iron fist in all facets of government….He’ll rule by executive order exclusively if he has to and he’ll have Cult 45’s (that’s me) full support to do so.
I hope he rules like an absolute crazed madman on the run with nothing to lose.

Here’s my list of things I hope he lays the hammer down on.

Immigration-
Lock down the border…NO ONE comes across for ANY reason
Mass Deportations….hunt down arrest and deport illegals on a streamline fast-track
End birthright citizenship anyway he can using any angle he can
Create a new citizenship status (like the Kenyan did with DACA) for anyone here with illegal lineage

DOJ/FBi-
Strip it all down to the bare bones and hire all new personnel….polygraph for political affiliation

States-
Stop all federal funding to any city, state or institution that EVER uses the word “SANCTUARY”

Education-
Tear down the Department Of Education and hire all new personnel
Stop ALL federal funding to ANY public education institution not following new aggressive guidelines to be established

Healthcare-
Stop all funding for self perpetuated degeneracy. You want to cut your dick off…do it on your dime in your garage with a rusty butter knife.

Military-
No trannies
No homos
No wokeness
NO BULLSHIT!

Time to go a bit commie to get the right shit done for the right people.
Do you think that’s a great way to promote voting for those creeps?

America generally doesn’t go on for vengeance

Democrats will not let Trump regain the presidency. They will politically/legally stack the deck no matter what it takes. I am hoping sanity intervenes and non woke Americans in the military declares martial law, locks down our pollical system and then calls for investigations to weed out foreign intervention and corruption and start a political revolution. Is that gonna happen? Probably not.
Yea nothing like using the military to gain power huh?

You really do want a banana republic

The Ukraine flag colors, that's subtle. Ukraine is lost. Biden skimmed millions and so did Zalinsky. We spent millions for WHAT? And we have American homeless that could have used that money Biden wasted on this lost cause.

The Ukraine flag colors, that's subtle. Ukraine is lost. Biden skimmed millions and so did Zalinsky. We spent millions for WHAT? And we have American homeless that could have used that money Biden wasted on this lost cause.
Like you give a shit about the homeless

Like one dollar of the money that went to Ukraine would have ever gone to the homeless had it not gone to Ukraine

Like you aren’t one of the most vile Trump Humpers on this site

Yup. That’s what brought us Fascism. You are in good company.

What will you do when they turn on you?
Didn’t your Kenyan King “bring us fascism”?
Don’t “fascists” create their own citizenship status like DACA, don’t they use government agencies to persecute political opponents, don’t they champion the suppression of free speech, don’t they collude with a complicit media / social media to win elections and push narratives, don’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want to take, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they forbid people from earning a living and pursuing happiness, don’t they force people to stay in their homes, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders, don’t they change voting guidelines in the 11th hour outside of state legislatures and under the guise of “national emergency”?

Didn’t your Kenyan King “bring us fascism”?

Nope.

Look up characteristics of Fascist regimes and educate yourself.

Don’t “fascists” create their own citizenship status like DACA,

Never heard of that. Extreme ethnic/racial nationalism is a marker of Fascism. Like your own white supremacist attitude.

don’t they use government agencies to persecute political opponents,
Yup.

…and the promise of more to come.

don’t they champion the suppression of free speech,
Yup.

You realize free speech does not extend to private property right?

don’t they collude with a complicit media / social media to win elections and push narratives,

Like Truth Social, X, Fox News, Newsmax, and a thousand independent groups and platforms?

don’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want to take,

Who was forced? No one.

don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear,
I’m forced to cover my boobs when I go out, you’re forced to cover your genitals when you go out, we both have to wear shoes in a restaurant. What has that got to do with Fascism?

don’t they forbid people from earning a living and pursuing happiness, don’t they force people to stay in their homes, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders,
Yes…you Republicans did that as well during the pandemic didn’t you? How is a public health emergency “fascism”? Did you campaign posthumously for Typhoid Mary’s rights? Do those restrictions continue today? Were they federal or state level? Were all those governors Dems?

Rights: what “Rights” were opposed under Obama?

don’t they change voting guidelines in the 11th hour outside of state legislatures and under the guise of “national emergency”?

In your alternate reality Magaverse where made up narratives get conveyed as “truths” in loyalty to your charismatic leader.

Better than you.

Are you sure you know what Fascism is?

OP having authoritarian wet dreams and posting on here. What a moron. Trump wont sniff the white house. Since 2016:
  • Trump lost the 2018 midterms
  • Lost the 2020 election
  • Lost the 2021 runoffs for GA senate
  • Historically underperformed in an out of power midterm in 2022
Trump is the world’s biggest loser.
You haven’t been paying attention to polls have you?

Nope.

Look up characteristics of Fascist regimes and educate yourself.

Never heard of that. Extreme ethnic/racial nationalism is a marker of Fascism. Like your own white supremacist attitude.

Yup.

…and the promise of more to come.

Yup.

You realize free speech does not extend to private property right?

Like Truth Social, X, Fox News, Newsmax, and a thousand independent groups and platforms?

Who was forced? No one.

I’m forced to cover my boobs when I go out, you’re forced to cover your genitals when you go out, we both have to wear shoes in a restaurant. What has that got to do with Fascism?

Yes…you Republicans did that as well during the pandemic didn’t you? How is a public health emergency “fascism”? Did you campaign posthumously for Typhoid Mary’s rights? Do those restrictions continue today? Were they federal or state level? Were all those governors Dems?

Rights: what “Rights” were opposed under Obama?

In your alternate reality Magaverse where made up narratives get conveyed as “truths” in loyalty to your charismatic leader.

Better than you.

Are you sure you know what Fascism is?
Gavin Newsom…is that you spinmaster?

Forum List

Back