On the road to TYRANNY...

Actually, being born in the US meaning automatic citizenship isn't in the Constitution ... anywhere. It's fine to support that, the Constitution doesn't ban it either, but you can't say it's a Constitutional right people have who break in. Nice try but fail. It's like saying someone who broke into your house gets to vote where you're going for dinner, it's pretty stupid to do that

Seems pretty fucking clear....

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

No mention of that as a requirement in the constitution or in law. In fact, the only people not 'subject to the jurisdiction of the United States' are diplomats. So, anyone born from anyone else, is, including illegal immigrants. You might not like it, but that is the status quo.

I'm not making an argument for or against, I'm just stating with the status quo on subject is.

But, I will, I personally don't mind the status quo on this because I am a D.E.I. kind of person.

LOL, they need to state that the rules only apply to people here legally as if that's a question. Democrat is a cult, you're so stupid it hurts

It's in the 14th Amendment.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

It's in the 14th that former slaves are now citizens, yes. Your point?

Seems pretty fucking clear....

Word parsing. I already said that. Try to keep up. No one has offers that apply to people who aren't there legally. No one has signs or deals or provides access to facilities for people not there legally. You're a moron, and your snotty reply to this won't address that point in any meaningful way because your argument that illegals are entitled to the rights of guests and citizens is moronic.

So you live in what city now, New York? LA? What city that doesn't enforce any laws?

Anyone reading the 14th with any knowledge of the situation knows it meant former slaves, not people who came here illegally. As in they didn't grant citizenship to ANYONE under the 14th other than former slaves. Anyone doing that is just word parsing. Changing the meaning later based on word parsing is a completely dishonest person. Today called a "Democrat"

I agree, based on other documentation of what was said by those that were involved in writing it, that that is what they meant. But the way that it was finally written is difficult to parse as not giving citizenship to the children born on American soil, of parents who are invading foreign criminals.

I think that when the Fourteenth was written, it was not anticipated the problems we would much later have with invading foreign criminals, and how the language that finally made it into that Amendment would be used against our country.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It says anyone born in the United States

Right, who are LEGALLY born here like anyone else in human history. No one has ever said you get the perks of members/citizens and legal guests if you BREAK IN.

That's just stupid. Name anyone else who has that standard besides apparently the US government. Break in, you're a citizen! Who hoo! It'll take a while, but you're good. Nowhere does it say that

Word parsing. I already said that. Try to keep up. No one has offers that apply to people who aren't there legally. No one has signs or deals or provides access to facilities for people not there legally. You're a moron, and your snotty reply to this won't address that point in any meaningful way because your argument that illegals are entitled to the rights of guests and citizens is moronic.

So you live in what city now, New York? LA? What city that doesn't enforce any laws?
The part that says "subject to the jurisdiction of the United States" is the escape clause from that section.

Every court in the land disagrees with your stupid ass assessment of the 14th, not to mention the words themselves prove you are wrong.

But that has never stopped you before from making a fool out of yourself, so have at it

The part that says "subject to the jurisdiction of the United States" is the escape clause from that section.

And they are indeed subject to the jurisdiction of the United States as soon as they are on our soil.

That sounds like agreeing with me, they need to be there legally. So I'm not clear what you're arguing on that one. You aren't subject to the laws of a State if you aren't there legally, you're a criminal. And again, the people who wrote it only used it for former slaves. So under what authority would illegals get the free burger in a two for one deal without paying for the first one?

Every court in the land disagrees with your stupid ass assessment of the 14th, not to mention the words themselves prove you are wrong.

But that has never stopped you before from making a fool out of yourself, so have at it

You're a neo-New Yorker. Break in and expect to be treated like a member

No, I am a textualist.

Look it up and learn something new.

Still no other examples where you can break in and get member perks, just the United States, huh. Democrats believe that, we're the worst country, government, people in the history of man. Except you. Awww, poor baby, you should have been born in a free country, like Cuba

Still no other examples where you can break in and get member perks, just the United States, huh. Democrats believe that, we're the worst country, government, people in the history of man. Except you. Awww, poor baby, you should have been born in a free country, like Cuba

Are you drunk today?

Obviously you're an idiot. They are talking about people who are recognized, you know, CITIZENS and LEGAL RESIDENTS you stupid fuck. My God you're stupid. If you break in to someone's house, you don't get to eat with the family. If you break into a swim club, you don't get to use the pool.

You're an incredibly stupid fuck.

But kaz, it says if they "reside" here. Yes, L-E-G-A-L-L-Y. God you're stuPID
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell mommy to get you a dictionary for Christmas. Your ignorance is boundless.

Forum List

Back