Trump: Pelosi, Schumer ready to make a deal after executive orders

I'm already smarter, lady.
You sure do hide it well, eunuch.
Gotta keep it down to my audience's level, androgyn.

Look kid, your posting style, the kitty-cat avatar, the little baby swear words, you come off as feminine. If I'm wrong, I don't think it's my fault, it's not like I can see you from here.

As Cheeto Jesus said: "I take no responsibility at all".

President Trump on Monday said Democratic leaders suddenly want to make a deal on a coronavirus relief package after he blew past the stalled negotiations with executive orders to send aid to Americans.

He said Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who spent the weekend decrying the executive action as illegal, sent word they want to meet with him.

“So now Schumer and Pelosi want to meet to make a deal. Amazing how it all works, isn’t it. Where have they been for the last 4 weeks when they were ‘hardliners’, and only wanted BAILOUT MONEY for Democrat run states and cities that are failing badly? They know my phone number!” Mr. Trump tweeted.

I don't care what the leftists say, President Trump is brilliant.

He set himself up for a win-win situation. In all cases when there is a stalemate, the MSM always blames the Republicans. If it's the Republican Congress, they blame them. If it's a Republican President, they blame him. After all, when was the last time the MSM reported a government shutdown was the Democrats fault? Never.

Trump issued this EO knowing it wouldn't stand in court. But if the Dems want to take it there, he can say they stopped him from helping the people. If they understand what he's doing and not take it to court to stop Trump, he gets everything he listed in the EO, and again, take complete credit for it.

No matter what the Dems do, they are going to look bad, and again, that's the brilliant move by President Trump.

Apparently they know they've been checkmated, and now have to try and figure something out.

It is a dumb move but you are too stupid to know that. There is no eviction moratorium so people can be evicted. Payments if any will take months. People will blame Trump and the Republicans when at the end of August people are being evicted and no payments are forthcoming.

Trump's EO included a national restriction on evictions, which I am against. As a landlord myself, I have no problem with people being protected against evictions if they are a victim of Covid. I do however have a problem with protecting all people being evicted whether it was Covid related or not.

I can understand your position, you still have to pay taxs and water bills etc. However the situation is people with kids who dont have the corona virus may still have been put out of work and have no income. To allow them to be evicted makes them homeless, through no fault of their own, its not like their bums or dont want to work. Its a kind damned if you do damned if you dont

Two points on that: For one, if somebody lost their job because of the virus, again, I'm okay with protection IF they have no income. Two, unemployment with the fed subsidies pay a lot of people more than when they were working. So if you were paying rent okay while working, why would you not be able to pay when you're bringing home more money? Or should I say, staying home for more money?

I've been a landlord for over 25 years now. Like any other group of people, some tenants can be irresponsible. If we had a general overall protection for all tenants, some might take that money and spend it foolishly because they can legally not pay rent. If there was a law protecting them, it doesn't mean they get free rent. You still have to pay all that back rent for the months they didn't pay, and then they will be in serious debt.

Eventually it will end up in the courts and be time consuming and costly for both. Fortunately for me, all my tenants are working and paying rent as usual. But they are such good tenants that if anybody ran into trouble because of the virus, I wouldn't need a law to help them out. I value their residency here.

That is not true. I see you received your talking points from Trump. The unemployment subsidies do not pay many people more than they were making when they were working. For some that is true. However some are also making less than they were making before.

President Trump on Monday said Democratic leaders suddenly want to make a deal on a coronavirus relief package after he blew past the stalled negotiations with executive orders to send aid to Americans.

He said Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who spent the weekend decrying the executive action as illegal, sent word they want to meet with him.

“So now Schumer and Pelosi want to meet to make a deal. Amazing how it all works, isn’t it. Where have they been for the last 4 weeks when they were ‘hardliners’, and only wanted BAILOUT MONEY for Democrat run states and cities that are failing badly? They know my phone number!” Mr. Trump tweeted.

Trump always lies about the timing of deals.

....while the democrats just lie about everything....

If I hear Sandra Smith on FOX news say one more time today that "The republicans didn't like it when Obama signed executive orders"....
Sandra you ignorant bitch....we are fighting our way out of a pandemic you stupid never Trumper......I can't watch this happen to a once fair and impartial news agency.....
Tell me what you watch I'll tell you who you are.

How can you stand watching the clowns at FOX? do you have a functioning brain? Because I can tell you that even when I hardly spoke any English, I knew they were clowns just from their facial expressions. Wake up and nourish your brain if you still have one.

He set himself up for a win-win situation. In all cases when there is a stalemate, the MSM always blames the Republicans. If it's the Republican Congress, they blame them. If it's a Republican President, they blame him. After all, when was the last time the MSM reported a government shutdown was the Democrats fault? Never.

Trump issued this EO knowing it wouldn't stand in court. But if the Dems want to take it there, he can say they stopped him from helping the people. If they understand what he's doing and not take it to court to stop Trump, he gets everything he listed in the EO, and again, take complete credit for it.

No matter what the Dems do, they are going to look bad, and again, that's the brilliant move by President Trump.

Apparently they know they've been checkmated, and now have to try and figure something out.

It is a dumb move but you are too stupid to know that. There is no eviction moratorium so people can be evicted. Payments if any will take months. People will blame Trump and the Republicans when at the end of August people are being evicted and no payments are forthcoming.

Trump's EO included a national restriction on evictions, which I am against. As a landlord myself, I have no problem with people being protected against evictions if they are a victim of Covid. I do however have a problem with protecting all people being evicted whether it was Covid related or not.

I can understand your position, you still have to pay taxs and water bills etc. However the situation is people with kids who dont have the corona virus may still have been put out of work and have no income. To allow them to be evicted makes them homeless, through no fault of their own, its not like their bums or dont want to work. Its a kind damned if you do damned if you dont

Two points on that: For one, if somebody lost their job because of the virus, again, I'm okay with protection IF they have no income. Two, unemployment with the fed subsidies pay a lot of people more than when they were working. So if you were paying rent okay while working, why would you not be able to pay when you're bringing home more money? Or should I say, staying home for more money?

I've been a landlord for over 25 years now. Like any other group of people, some tenants can be irresponsible. If we had a general overall protection for all tenants, some might take that money and spend it foolishly because they can legally not pay rent. If there was a law protecting them, it doesn't mean they get free rent. You still have to pay all that back rent for the months they didn't pay, and then they will be in serious debt.

Eventually it will end up in the courts and be time consuming and costly for both. Fortunately for me, all my tenants are working and paying rent as usual. But they are such good tenants that if anybody ran into trouble because of the virus, I wouldn't need a law to help them out. I value their residency here.

That is not true. I see you received your talking points from Trump. The unemployment subsidies do not pay many people more than they were making when they were working. For some that is true. However some are also making less than they were making before.

Its true and the ones making less were very high paid people, the average worker made more on the stimulus unemployment.

Its true and the ones making less were very high paid people, the average worker made more on the stimulus unemployment.
Hardly.

Unemployment AND the extra $600 totaled $3200/month. That's a yearly salary of $38,000.

You think anyone making more than that is "highly paid"?

Hardly.

Unemployment AND the extra $600 totaled $3200/month. That's a yearly salary of $38,000.

600 a week is more than most labor makes...most do not make 15 an hour and thats who needs the most help...anyone making over 50 grand shouldnt get it, they should have prepared for a rainy day

Hardly.

600 a week is more than most labor makes...most do not make 15 an hour and thats who needs the most help...anyone making over 50 grand shouldnt get it, they should have prepared for a rainy day
Well those folks who WOULD be making only $15/hr if they were not unemployed (ya know...the ones you claim to care about) ain't getting SHIT now

Hardly.

Well those folks who WOULD be making only $15/hr if they were not unemployed (ya know...the ones you claim to care about) ain't getting SHIT now

Blame Pulousy

Hardly.

Blame Pulousy
Pelosi passed the HEROES Act three months ago that would have gotten them paid

Blame Moscow Mitch and Trump

Hardly.

Blame Pulousy
Pelosi passed the HEROES Act three months ago that would have gotten them paid

Blame Moscow Mitch and Trump

Pelosi cant pass gas

Gotta keep it down to my audience's level, androgyn.
Funny, but it's you that comes off as no lady, and you're obviously not a man, either.
Have you picked your gender yet or are you still undecided?
Lol, you're feeling sorry for yourself and lashing out at me.

Funny stuff.
so if lashing out at others means you're feeling sorry for yourself...

do you ever stop and apply that to how often you lash out at others or is this another "rules for you, not for me" bullshit you love to dance with?

Hardly.

and once they finish making robotic hamburgers, their easy $15 an hour job is gone and they failed to learn anything useful to keep up.

Hardly.

Pretty sure most of us did.

Wondering how Republicans in Congress will respond when Biden issues to EOs to work around them.

This shit is a two-way street. We realize that, right?

Wondering how Republicans in Congress will respond when Biden issues to EOs to work around them.

This shit is a two-way street. We realize that, right?

They would take it to court like they have with EO's DumBama issued. That's the way our system works.

Forum List

Back