Trump Organization staffer told they could be charged in documents case

Otherwise, you appear to much like, Mac1958, enjoy talking ABOUT conservatives rather than to conservatives....As long as you do that, I will call you out on it....

Well, to begin with I do not know of any conservatives on this forum, but I treat everyone the same. And yes, I engage more with those on the "right", mostly because they dominate this forum. You all are a good 75% of the people that post on a normal basis, so it just stands to reason that I would talk to you all more.

Haven't we seen this playbook before? jam up a working guy associated with Trump, to threated him with extensive Federal jail time, unless he turns on Trump to save himself, or his family.....This is how the lowest of the low operate....

We have, and so far not a one of them are willing to turn on Trump. I personally find that the most interesting part of the whole story.

But hey, like I said, with any luck at all him and Biden will get to share a jail cell. If that happens I might rethink my plans to leave the country when we retire.

Well, to begin with I do not know of any conservatives on this forum, but I treat everyone the same. And yes, I engage more with those on the "right", mostly because they dominate this forum. You all are a good 75% of the people that post on a normal basis, so it just stands to reason that I would talk to you all more.

We have, and so far not a one of them are willing to turn on Trump. I personally find that the most interesting part of the whole story.

But hey, like I said, with any luck at all him and Biden will get to share a jail cell. If that happens I might rethink my plans to leave the country when we retire.
Well, I for one am a lifelong conservative. I believe in smaller government, lower taxes, and free market economy…Persons like yourself put us in a position to defend Trump, so you can continue to denigrate us…But, in the end you’re going to believe what you want regardless of what is true in reality…

As for this board, I’d say it’s pretty evenly matched, if not slightly right, and the MOD team are heavily anti Trump, or left-leaning…just my perception…

Theres been plenty turn on Trump, are you kidding?

If Trump is PROVEN to have broken the law, then he’ll face the consequences, but so far, he’s eluded that because the prosecution of him isn’t based in him breaking the law, rather emotion and hatred. That’s not how it works here.

Well, I for one am a lifelong conservative. I believe in smaller government, lower taxes, and free market economy…Persons like yourself put us in a position to defend Trump

You choose to defend Trump, I do not make you do a thing. And of all those things, the only one Trump was in favor of was lower taxes.

But, in the end you’re going to believe what you want regardless of what is true in reality…

Wow, talk about irony. I am literally making plans to leave this country over the idea we are stuck choosing between Trump and Biden again and you still claim I am a Bidenesta... talk about believing what you want regardless of what is true in reality…

If Trump is PROVEN to have broken the law, then he’ll face the consequences, but so far, he’s eluded that because the prosecution of him isn’t based in him breaking the law, rather emotion and hatred. That’s not how it works here.

And that is what we will have the court cases for. I honestly hope we have the same for Biden or at least all the evidence the GOP says it has presented in an impeachment proceeding....but you think I am lying so whatever.

Have a great day, time to kill some demons.

You choose to defend Trump, I do not make you do a thing. And of all those things, the only one Trump was in favor of was lower taxes.

Wow, talk about irony. I am literally making plans to leave this country over the idea we are stuck choosing between Trump and Biden again and you still claim I am a Bidenesta... talk about believing what you want regardless of what is true in reality…

And that is what we will have the court cases for. I honestly hope we have the same for Biden or at least all the evidence the GOP says it has presented in an impeachment proceeding....but you think I am lying so whatever.

Have a great day, time to kill some demons.
Yep, me too….got friends coming over for a cookout, music a spirits….have a good night….

Forum List

Back