Trump Organization staffer told they could be charged in documents case

Yes, I'm sure Gym Jordan will be launching his own investigation in to the origins of the coke any day now. Next comes the indictment of Joe for snorting while he eats a baby.
You folks are clowns.
That would be comparable to what this Jack Smith douchebag is up to.

No one believes you, douchebag.

I do not give a fuck what you believe. You lack the understanding that not everyone has sold their soul to on party or the other. It is a concept you will never be able to grasp.

My wife and I are literally making plans to leave the country and retire abroad because of the likelihood of a Biden/Trump rematch, that is how much we dislike both men.

I do not give a fuck what you believe. You lack the understanding that not everyone has sold their soul to on party or the other. It is a concept you will never be able to grasp.

My wife and I are literally making plans to leave the country and retire abroad because of the likelihood of a Biden/Trump rematch, that is how much we dislike both men.
You only attack Republicans, scumbag.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Scumbag prosecutors. It is nothing new for them to ruin a person's life to "persuade" them to give testimony helpful to their prosecution.

Thanks, what is the point of life if you cannot enjoy the little things

Keep up the fraud, you fraud.....

This kind of thing is the reason that plea bargains shouldn't be allowed.
I mean, plea bargaining can be useful and serve the public interest at times. What riles me up is when they try to strong-arm non-principals like this. It is one thing to get the driver of a getaway car to turn on a gun brandishing bank robber. But it is a entirely different situation to go after staffers and ruin their lives unless they play ball with the prosecutors. The feds are the worst, as they can literally bankrupt a defendant with legal defense expenses.

And this is why this forum is so much fun, in the same day I am called a mindless Trump drone and a Biden worshiper!
We really need a roll your eyes thx. You try to cover with obvious occasional disagreement with the left, but you’re really not fooling anyone…

We really need a roll your eyes thx. You try to cover with obvious occasional disagreement with the left, but you’re really not fooling anyone…

Which part of "I do not give a fuck what you think" is confusing for you?

Which part of "I do not give a fuck what you think" is confusing for you?
Oh, but you do Gator….Otherwise you wouldn’t respond at all…Or, you wouldn’t be in a message board…See, I’ve looked at your posting history, I was here when you first started to post, remember?

You started out left, but possibly reasonable, and it took less than a week for you to lift that mask and start attacking conservatives that voted for Trump. So, while I will give you credit for having a few things that you disagree with the radical left on, your own words, and attacks show you to lean strongly left, wether you agree or not…It’d be nice if just once you’d have the integrity to admit it.

Oh, but you do Gator….Otherwise you wouldn’t respond at all…Or, you wouldn’t be in a message board…

Is that why you are always replying to me, because you care so much about me and what I think?

Special counsel Jack Smith has sent a letter to a Trump Organization employee indicating that the worker could be indicted in connection with allegedly trying to obstruct the investigation into Donald Trump’s possession of classified documents after leaving office, a person with knowledge of the matter said.

The target letter is aimed at a low-level employee of Trump’s family business who had dealings at Mar-a-Lago, the former president’s Florida home and private club. The worker is not an executive or someone with significant decision-making authority, said the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

The Trump Organization manages Mar-a-Lago as well as Trump’s other properties, including the security systems. One focus of the classified-documents investigation has been surveillance video from Mar-a-Lago, which federal investigators subpoenaed and showed workers moving boxes in and out of the storage area where documents with classified markings were kept.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati.../14/trump-documents-target-letter-jack-smith/

The granularity of Smith's knowledge about the behind the scenes goings on of Don's attempts to obstruct the investigation should be concerning for Individual 1. As I said weeks ago when he was indicted, a guilty plea is his best bet for a reduced sentence.
Stalinists gonna Stalin.
:evil:

Is that why you are always replying to me, because you care so much about me and what I think?
Nah, I reply in hopes to break you out of your delusion that you are some sort of moderate independent...In hopes that you at some point will actually debate instead of personally attacking someone because of who they voted for politically...

You're a smart guy Gator, but you're wasting the talent on siding with radical terminally triggered progressives in attacking anything that someone on the conservative side posts...

Try giving up just a little of that narcissism, and inflated ego you display in here daily, and have a conversation....We don't have to agree on everything... :cool:

Yeah. That's why past Presidents “got even” with Saddam Hussein or Muammar Gaddafi when they decided to drop the dollar. Or the current President's persecution of his political rival just before a national election. Get real!!!
Lol. Nobody was dropping the dollar. Libya imports 90% of it's food. The transactions are in dollars because otherwise the interest would eat them alive.

Don't be so quick to go along with the ignorant amateurs.

Nah, I reply in hopes to break you out of your delusion that you are some sort of moderate independent

So, when I reply it is because I give a fuck, but that does not apply to you.

Shocking that you would be so two faced....not really.

So, when I reply it is because I give a fuck, but that does not apply to you.

Shocking that you would be so two faced....not really.
"two faced"? lol....In what way there Gator? I'm just having a conversation....Or, must one agree with everything you post to do that?

"two faced"? lol....In what way there Gator? I'm just having a conversation....Or, must one agree with everything you post to do that?

Yes, the things you apply to other do not apply to you. Thus you are two faced.

We do not need to agree on anything, I could not care less. But you no longer even attempt to discuss the topic of any thread with me, your every post to me is now about me and nothing else.

Do you have any thoughts on the actual topic of the thread or do you just want to keep talking about me all day?

Yes, the things you apply to other do not apply to you. Thus you are two faced.

We do not need to agree on anything, I could not care less. But you no longer even attempt to discuss the topic of any thread with me, your every post to me is now about me and nothing else.

Do you have any thoughts on the actual topic of the thread or do you just want to keep talking about me all day?
Responding to slights that you throw out there constantly seems to be the only way to get you to actually engage....Otherwise, you appear to much like, Mac1958, enjoy talking ABOUT conservatives rather than to conservatives....As long as you do that, I will call you out on it....

As for the thread....Haven't we seen this playbook before? jam up a working guy associated with Trump, to threated him with extensive Federal jail time, unless he turns on Trump to save himself, or his family.....This is how the lowest of the low operate....

Forum List

Back