Trump Organization staffer told they could be charged in documents case

The Hillary Clinton investigation already established that deleting emails and calls as well as destroying computers and other recording devices, even those that were subpoenaed, is perfectly legal. Unhinged Democrats are panicking.
Then Trump World™ has nothing to worry about.

This is all fake news. Cool!

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.
yuri-bezmennov-1.jpg

And yet it was tRump that told you NOT to believe your eyes and ears! Go figure!

C7b-xQ9VAAAClpo.jpg

Special counsel Jack Smith has sent a letter to a Trump Organization employee indicating that the worker could be indicted in connection with allegedly trying to obstruct the investigation into Donald Trump’s possession of classified documents after leaving office, a person with knowledge of the matter said.

The target letter is aimed at a low-level employee of Trump’s family business who had dealings at Mar-a-Lago, the former president’s Florida home and private club. The worker is not an executive or someone with significant decision-making authority, said the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

The Trump Organization manages Mar-a-Lago as well as Trump’s other properties, including the security systems. One focus of the classified-documents investigation has been surveillance video from Mar-a-Lago, which federal investigators subpoenaed and showed workers moving boxes in and out of the storage area where documents with classified markings were kept.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati.../14/trump-documents-target-letter-jack-smith/

The granularity of Smith's knowledge about the behind the scenes goings on of Don's attempts to obstruct the investigation should be concerning for Individual 1. As I said weeks ago when he was indicted, a guilty plea is his best bet for a reduced sentence.
Banana Republic be like a banana republic all day long.

Glad you're enjoying yourself.....

Thanks, what is the point of life if you cannot enjoy the little things

(BTW, no one believes you want Biden to "go down")

I do not give a fuck what you believe. You lack the understanding that not everyone has sold their soul to on party or the other. It is a concept you will never be able to grasp.

Special counsel Jack Smith has sent a letter to a Trump Organization employee indicating that the worker could be indicted in connection with allegedly trying to obstruct the investigation into Donald Trump’s possession of classified documents after leaving office, a person with knowledge of the matter said.

The target letter is aimed at a low-level employee of Trump’s family business who had dealings at Mar-a-Lago, the former president’s Florida home and private club. The worker is not an executive or someone with significant decision-making authority, said the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

The Trump Organization manages Mar-a-Lago as well as Trump’s other properties, including the security systems. One focus of the classified-documents investigation has been surveillance video from Mar-a-Lago, which federal investigators subpoenaed and showed workers moving boxes in and out of the storage area where documents with classified markings were kept.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati.../14/trump-documents-target-letter-jack-smith/

The granularity of Smith's knowledge about the behind the scenes goings on of Don's attempts to obstruct the investigation should be concerning for Individual 1. As I said weeks ago when he was indicted, a guilty plea is his best bet for a reduced sentence.
All that shows is what a scumbag this Jack Smith criminal is.

Thanks, what is the point of life if you cannot enjoy the little things

I do not give a fuck what you believe. You lack the understanding that not everyone has sold their soul to on party or the other. It is a concept you will never be able to grasp.
No one believes you, douchebag.

The Washington Post reported in May that authorities were examining events in mid-July 2022 involving the subpoena for footage from security cameras on the property. Around that time, Trump employees allegedly had conversations about how the cameras worked and how long images remained stored in the system, a person familiar with that aspect of the investigation said this spring.
Is Garland going to arrest them all?

Forum List

Back