Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

JC Trump is really nutz
Bob Woodward said President Trump’s false claim at a town hall this week that he never sought to downplay the threat of the coronavirus shows Trump has “lost his way, not just as president but as a human being trying to assess what’s real and what’s unreal.”

In a wide-ranging live interview with Yahoo News Editor in Chief Daniel Klaidman and Chief Investigative Correspondent Michael Isikoff for the “Skullduggery” podcast Thursday, Woodward said Trump’s assertion during the ABC town hall that he “up-played” the threat of COVID-19 to Americans was “so confusing, it makes you dizzy.”

“This idea of up-playing, I don’t think that’s even a word,” Woodward said. “Now it will be in one of those slang dictionaries.”

In a Feb. 7 interview for Woodward’s new book, “Rage,” Trump told him that he knew the virus — which has now killed over 190,000 Americans — was “more deadly than even your strenuous flus.”

“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump said, adding: “This is deadly stuff.”

But publicly, Trump sought to downplay the virus, which he acknowledged in another interview with Woodward on March 19.

“I wanted to always play it down,” he said. “I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic.”
Bob woodward, who the fk died and left him moral leader?

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...
Everything is Fake News now. According to Trump, there aren't any facts any more. Unfortunately for him, facts do still exist.
Fake News was here long before Trump and you fell for it because you're a weak minded sheep.
The only weak minded sheep here are those who believe the AH Trump, whose daddy got him in and out of college ,ahead of scientists ,,generals, and experts in foreign affairs. He's made a mockery of Americas standing in the world.
Only whiny libberss care about "standing in the world". At least we finally dumped the idiot muslim running around apologizing for America.
Yes Brownie NOW we have a Russian ass kisser in our WH So much better??? Real Unemployment 11,12%? People losing their homes? No plans by the moron in our WH to fight this virus?? It'll disappear?? Oh yeah We have it so much better with Trump than we had with Obama And pigs fly
The virus is the flu it merely needs a vaccine which is coming. Obammy wore kneepads to visit Putin and you babble about Trump? Your virus hoax made him shut down the country which was a mistake which he is fixing now. And yes, all real Americans have it much better now with jobs and a booming economy I cannot speak for you America hating dregs.
LOL THE HOAX is now in the red states How many must die for the AH and his tribe to get a fn clue?? I weep for those who die in Red states as well as those in Blue Your moron is one sick pos
Red states continue to have the lowest mortality rates in the country stop lying...more cases is good not bad lying libber.
"more cases is good not bad lying libber."

:cuckoo:

The forum didn't really need more evidence that conservatives are completely brain-dead.
icon_rolleyes.gif

More cases means more deaths.
We only have the most cases because we test the most. India is up there too. Also Trump's fault?

There's no way you can be a banker when you're so bad with numbers.

Cases per million...

USA .... 20,634
India ..... 3,718

Deaths per million...

USA .... 608
India ..... 60

Check out the blue states....but lets blame Trump.

View attachment 389809
LOLOL

See that? Now you’re correctly factoring in population. That's what you should have done when comparing the U.S. with India. I'm glad to see you're learning.

As far as that chart, yes, since the start of coronavirus, some blue states which were hit hard early on have the highest deaths per capita. But that's switched when viewing current data as some red states are now the hotspots in the U.S..
Some? You mean MOST.

What hotspots? The red states are still nowhere near what NY, NJ, CT and MA produced in terms of deaths per 10k.
Of course they are not as big as the NYC metro area states..... the virus from all those coming home from Europe, carrying the disease, came in through their airports and spread like wildfire in their compact population centers..... And by complete surprise!

Florida had months before they became a hotspot, and mask wearing was in place, for the most part, and Florida had fair warning on what was happening in nursing homes etc....
And so Florida has a very low mortality rate and deaths/capita compared to the idiot northeast and their inept Dem governors...agreed.
Again, that's not how it currently is. Based on yesterday's numbers per million.

The worst...
1Arkansas
48.7​
2South Dakota
9.0​
3Kansas
8.9​
4Mississippi
7.4​
5Florida
7.3​
6South Carolina
6.6​
7North Dakota
6.6​
8West Virginia
5.6​
9Virginia
5.3​
10Texas
5.0​

The best...
41New York
0.8​
42Maine
0.7​
43Washington
0.7​
44Connecticut
0.6​
45Oregon
0.5​
46Utah
0.3​
47New Hampshire
0.0​
48Alaska
0.0​
49Wyoming
0.0​
50Vermont
0.0​

Arkansas has a 1.6% mortality rate, SD has a 1.1%, and so on. These states barely have any deaths so comparing them to 33,000 and 15,000 death states is a total crock.
...and those states have deaths per million in the 200 range unlike the northeast in the 1000s range.
You're stuck in the past. Yes, it was very bad in the NE early on. Now it's not. Now it's bad in some red states.

JC Trump is really nutz
Bob Woodward said President Trump’s false claim at a town hall this week that he never sought to downplay the threat of the coronavirus shows Trump has “lost his way, not just as president but as a human being trying to assess what’s real and what’s unreal.”

In a wide-ranging live interview with Yahoo News Editor in Chief Daniel Klaidman and Chief Investigative Correspondent Michael Isikoff for the “Skullduggery” podcast Thursday, Woodward said Trump’s assertion during the ABC town hall that he “up-played” the threat of COVID-19 to Americans was “so confusing, it makes you dizzy.”

“This idea of up-playing, I don’t think that’s even a word,” Woodward said. “Now it will be in one of those slang dictionaries.”

In a Feb. 7 interview for Woodward’s new book, “Rage,” Trump told him that he knew the virus — which has now killed over 190,000 Americans — was “more deadly than even your strenuous flus.”

“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump said, adding: “This is deadly stuff.”

But publicly, Trump sought to downplay the virus, which he acknowledged in another interview with Woodward on March 19.

“I wanted to always play it down,” he said. “I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic.”
Oh you think his ears deceived him? After 18 calls with your idiot Trump?

JC Trump is really nutz

Nixon's Presidency.

You never learn, do ya, shvantz?

New Cases:
Florida
7.3​
Texas
5.0​
Rhode Island
2.8​
New Jersey
1.0​
New York
0.8​
Maine
0.7​
Connecticut
0.6​

New Deaths:
Texas
152.2​
Florida
109.6​
Rhode Island
101.9​
New Jersey
44.0​
Connecticut
37.9​
New York
37.2​
Maine
17.1​

All a big scam, and you fall for it.

Your next purchase >>

View attachment 389844
LOL

Your tacit surrender is accepted, gramps.

2dance.gif

JC Trump is really nutz

Nixon's Presidency.
he quit. his time therefore is over.

Well besides dback and Starkey naively and vigorously stating that filet mignon is a prepared and cooked style of meal rather than a cut of meat we had a new King Dimbulb here last night stating that the number of positively tested people has Nothing To Do in the calculations of death rates.
First of all, you're kazzing. No one said the "number" of positive tested people are excluded from that algorithm. What was said is the "percentage" of positive tests are not included. But the number isn't either.

You now lose this argument because you're kazzing (i.e., lying).

And didn't I already show you this...?

^^^ you'll note, there's no percentage of positive tests in either of those algorithms.

Are ya feeling stupid yet??

Jc Who you gonna believe about the virus ,,Trump ,or the scientists?
which scientists? you act as though all scientists are one. that's the mistake you demofks make on every mther fking thing.

JC Trump is really nutz

Nixon's Presidency.

He quit because his presidency was killed, rhetorically, in part by Bob Woodward.

We're so far into the Twilight Zone now, who knows. At the town hall the other night, when that lady asked him about how he downplayed the virus, he said, "no, actually I up-played it".

What the fuck. First of all, "up-played" it? This is the mind of an eight year old.

But worse, obviously -- the whole country heard him ADMIT that he downplayed it. What psychological misfire causes an adult to LIE that blatantly? Does he not understand what an insult that is? But of course, his sheep are just fine with it.

His sheep elected him as a big FUCK YOU to this country. He's really come through for them.

JC Trump is really nutz

Nixon's Presidency.

He quit because his presidency was killed, rhetorically, in part by Bob Woodward.
so do all the perks from it. see ya woody. He quit because he was weak.

Last edited:
We're so far into the Twilight Zone now, who knows. At the town hall the other night, when that lady asked him about how he downplayed the virus, he said, "no, actually I up-played it".
he did, he stopped all flights from China. no one else had, and the demofks called him a xenophobic. So yes, he did play it up. Brought in the ship to NYC brought in manufacturers to build ventilators, etc....

What the fuck. First of all, "up-played" it? This is the mind of an eight year old.

But worse, obviously -- the whole country heard him ADMIT that he downplayed it. What psychological misfire causes an adult to LIE that blatantly? Does he not understand what an insult that is? But of course, his sheep are just fine with it.

His sheep elected him as a big FUCK YOU to this country. He's really come through for them.
what's the lie?

he did, he stopped all flights from China. no one else had, and the demofks called him a xenophobic. So yes, he did play it up. Brought in the ship to NYC brought in manufacturers to build ventilators, etc....
Did he, or did he not, admit on tape that he downplayed it?

Yes or no?

I don't expect an honest answer. I just want to see how you spin.

Forum List

Back