Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Dr Grump debating style.

kaz: The beach is comprised of sand

Dr Grump: List every beach and every grain of sand on each beach

bbbzzttt.... Wrong. I'm not debating whether the beach is made of sand. I'm debating if you are even at a beach. In order for the above to be true, I have to believe everything you type is true. I don't. Talk about hubris and arrogance.
As I said, you make a assertion it is yours to prove not mine. You going "it is so" is not evidence of anything.

Jc Who you gonna believe about the virus ,,Trump ,or the scientists?
We're so far into the Twilight Zone now, who knows. At the town hall the other night, when that lady asked him about how he downplayed the virus, he said, "no, actually I up-played it".

What the fuck. First of all, "up-played" it? This is the mind of an eight year old.

But worse, obviously -- the whole country heard him ADMIT that he downplayed it. What psychological misfire causes an adult to LIE that blatantly? Does he not understand what an insult that is? But of course, his sheep are just fine with it.

His sheep elected him as a big FUCK YOU to this country. He's really come through for them.
what's the lie?
Um, I spelled it out.

Talk radio hasn't covered it, so you probably don't know.

Dr Grump debating style.

kaz: The beach is comprised of sand

Dr Grump: List every beach and every grain of sand on each beach

bbbzzttt.... Wrong. I'm not debating whether the beach is made of sand. I'm debating if you are even at a beach. In order for the above to be true, I have to believe everything you type is true. I don't. Talk about hubris and arrogance.
As I said, you make a assertion it is yours to prove not mine. You going "it is so" is not evidence of anything.
oh the irony there.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Jc Who you gonna believe about the virus ,,Trump ,or the scientists?
We're so far into the Twilight Zone now, who knows. At the town hall the other night, when that lady asked him about how he downplayed the virus, he said, "no, actually I up-played it".

What the fuck. First of all, "up-played" it? This is the mind of an eight year old.

But worse, obviously -- the whole country heard him ADMIT that he downplayed it. What psychological misfire causes an adult to LIE that blatantly? Does he not understand what an insult that is? But of course, his sheep are just fine with it.

His sheep elected him as a big FUCK YOU to this country. He's really come through for them.
what's the lie?
Um, I spelled it out.

Talk radio hasn't covered it, so you probably don't know.
you generalized something of absolutely no value. downplayed upplayed. you can have both, depends what is downplayed and what is upplayed.

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...
Everything is Fake News now. According to Trump, there aren't any facts any more. Unfortunately for him, facts do still exist.
Fake News was here long before Trump and you fell for it because you're a weak minded sheep.
The only weak minded sheep here are those who believe the AH Trump, whose daddy got him in and out of college ,ahead of scientists ,,generals, and experts in foreign affairs. He's made a mockery of Americas standing in the world.
Only whiny libberss care about "standing in the world". At least we finally dumped the idiot muslim running around apologizing for America.
Yes Brownie NOW we have a Russian ass kisser in our WH So much better??? Real Unemployment 11,12%? People losing their homes? No plans by the moron in our WH to fight this virus?? It'll disappear?? Oh yeah We have it so much better with Trump than we had with Obama And pigs fly
The virus is the flu it merely needs a vaccine which is coming. Obammy wore kneepads to visit Putin and you babble about Trump? Your virus hoax made him shut down the country which was a mistake which he is fixing now. And yes, all real Americans have it much better now with jobs and a booming economy I cannot speak for you America hating dregs.
LOL THE HOAX is now in the red states How many must die for the AH and his tribe to get a fn clue?? I weep for those who die in Red states as well as those in Blue Your moron is one sick pos
Red states continue to have the lowest mortality rates in the country stop lying...more cases is good not bad lying libber.
they don't get it. the more positive cases without symptoms shows how weak the virus really is.
Dumbfuck, it doesn't alter the actual mortality rate. It only gives us a more accurate mortality rate.

More positive cases results in more deaths. It's sad that you cons can't understand that.
Again, which room has more deaths (more than likely) A or B?
LOL

You're such an abject imbecile, there's no fucking way you're a banker. Rather than toy with your dishonest and made up figures, let's use actual figures. And your figures are dishonest because you're making up proportions out of thin air as opposed to assuming the disease would infect age groups within a close proximity as it has for the last 6 months.

This projection is reaching herd mentality of 70%, according to the Mayo Clinic, based on the current known infection rate 2.08% of the population.

AGEDEATHSPOPULATIONPROJECTION
<1
20​
3,848,208​
673​
1-4
14​
15,962,067​
471​
5-14
30​
41,075,169​
1,009​
15-24
333​
42,970,800​
11,205​
25-34
1,405​
45,697,774​
47,277​
35-44
3,675​
41,277,888​
123,661​
45-54
9,694​
41,631,699​
326,196​
55-64
21,134​
42,272,636​
711,145​
65-74
39,129​
30,492,316​
1,316,664​
75-84
48,136​
15,394,374​
1,619,744​
85+
56,525​
6,544,503​
1,902,028​
TOTAL
180,095​
327,167,434​
6,060,074​

So herd mentality would cost America somewhere in the neighborhood of 230 million infected and some 6 million people dead.

And likely far, far more once you consider our healthcare system would be too overwhelmed to treat more than a small percentage of that.

Do you see now why so many posters here think of you as a fucking moron?
Room A or B? I am talking hypothesis only. Never said otherwise, Captain Literal.

Next...
Everything is Fake News now. According to Trump, there aren't any facts any more. Unfortunately for him, facts do still exist.
Fake News was here long before Trump and you fell for it because you're a weak minded sheep.
The only weak minded sheep here are those who believe the AH Trump, whose daddy got him in and out of college ,ahead of scientists ,,generals, and experts in foreign affairs. He's made a mockery of Americas standing in the world.
Only whiny libberss care about "standing in the world". At least we finally dumped the idiot muslim running around apologizing for America.
Yes Brownie NOW we have a Russian ass kisser in our WH So much better??? Real Unemployment 11,12%? People losing their homes? No plans by the moron in our WH to fight this virus?? It'll disappear?? Oh yeah We have it so much better with Trump than we had with Obama And pigs fly
The virus is the flu it merely needs a vaccine which is coming. Obammy wore kneepads to visit Putin and you babble about Trump? Your virus hoax made him shut down the country which was a mistake which he is fixing now. And yes, all real Americans have it much better now with jobs and a booming economy I cannot speak for you America hating dregs.
LOL THE HOAX is now in the red states How many must die for the AH and his tribe to get a fn clue?? I weep for those who die in Red states as well as those in Blue Your moron is one sick pos
Red states continue to have the lowest mortality rates in the country stop lying...more cases is good not bad lying libber.
"more cases is good not bad lying libber."

:cuckoo:

The forum didn't really need more evidence that conservatives are completely brain-dead.
icon_rolleyes.gif

More cases means more deaths.
We only have the most cases because we test the most. India is up there too. Also Trump's fault?

There's no way you can be a banker when you're so bad with numbers.

Cases per million...

USA .... 20,634
India ..... 3,718

Deaths per million...

USA .... 608
India ..... 60

Check out the blue states....but lets blame Trump.

View attachment 389809
LOLOL

See that? Now you’re correctly factoring in population. That's what you should have done when comparing the U.S. with India. I'm glad to see you're learning.

As far as that chart, yes, since the start of coronavirus, some blue states which were hit hard early on have the highest deaths per capita. But that's switched when viewing current data as some red states are now the hotspots in the U.S..
Some? You mean MOST.

What hotspots? The red states are still nowhere near what NY, NJ, CT and MA produced in terms of deaths per 10k.
Of course they are not as big as the NYC metro area states..... the virus from all those coming home from Europe, carrying the disease, came in through their airports and spread like wildfire in their compact population centers..... And by complete surprise!

Florida had months before they became a hotspot, and mask wearing was in place, for the most part, and Florida had fair warning on what was happening in nursing homes etc....
And so Florida has a very low mortality rate and deaths/capita compared to the idiot northeast and their inept Dem governors...agreed.
Again, that's not how it currently is. Based on yesterday's numbers per million.

The worst...
1Arkansas
48.7​
2South Dakota
9.0​
3Kansas
8.9​
4Mississippi
7.4​
5Florida
7.3​
6South Carolina
6.6​
7North Dakota
6.6​
8West Virginia
5.6​
9Virginia
5.3​
10Texas
5.0​

The best...
41New York
0.8​
42Maine
0.7​
43Washington
0.7​
44Connecticut
0.6​
45Oregon
0.5​
46Utah
0.3​
47New Hampshire
0.0​
48Alaska
0.0​
49Wyoming
0.0​
50Vermont
0.0​

Arkansas has a 1.6% mortality rate, SD has a 1.1%, and so on. These states barely have any deaths so comparing them to 33,000 and 15,000 death states is a total crock.
...and those states have deaths per million in the 200 range unlike the northeast in the 1000s range.
You're stuck in the past. Yes, it was very bad in the NE early on. Now it's not. Now it's bad in some red states.
I live in MA and my kids are 100% remote learning and basketball, football and volleyball aren’t happening. You’re a fucking waste of a life. Lying POS. No way you’re employed.

I can downplay my message to avoid panic at the same time of taking necessary actions to avoid an unknown from entering the country. Mac1958, right?

it ain't that fking difficult loser.

I bet you can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

oh wait, you probably think they are the same thing.

Actually Clinton attacked Afghanistan first. And Clinton was controlling northern and southern skies over Iraq, bombing them and even had boots on the ground before W took office.

Fail. Don't you know any history?

Clinton didn't invade either country.
Don't you know any history?

Apparently you don't. Clinton:

1) Had no fly zones over both the north and south of Iraq

2) Had boots on the ground in Northern Iraq

3) Bombed military and communication centers.

Invading Northern Iraq isn't invading Iraq? So if someone only invaded the South Island you'd say they didn't invade New Zealand?

And I didn't say he invaded Afghanistan, government educated failure. I said he attacked it. He did. Again, someone fires some missiles into Aukland and you don't consider that attacking New Zealand?

And YOU call ME undeducated? Seriously, learn some history.

And you're justifying that while you just said you oppose US involvement and Clinton got us deeper and deeper while Trump is lessening our involvement and you STILL worship the Democrat party.

You're an empty headed chick. I hope you're hot, you're not making a living except on your back. Sheesh man

Actually, if you did know your history, you would have come back at me with "Clinton invaded Somalia" which he did, albeit for humanitarian as opposed to hegemonic reasons.
Um no. Those boots on the ground does not constitute an invasion. Neither does bombing military bases. Just as when Reagan bombed Libya in the 1980s. Maybe you need to look up what the word 'invasion'. Acutally going on past posts on this thread, you are a lazy arse who prefers not to prove your assertions, so I'll do it for you.
Invasion: Noun: an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.

Attacking somebody is not an invasion. See my Reagan/Libya example.

Clinton was pretty mellow when it came to interfering in other countries. In fact, his two most publicised interventions were both done for positive reasons. The aforementioned foray into Somalia, and the Dayton Peace accords which stopped the conflict in Bosnia.

Get educated Kaz. Get educated.

Im just laughing at you. Between Trump and Biden ... Trump ... can't remember what he had for breakfast????

You're such a Democrat bigot, it's hysterical. If Joe crapped in his pants you'd say wow, Trump craps in his pants

Me hating Trump has nothing to do with the piece of shit's politics.
As I said, Joe is no great choice, but he is better than Trump.

You know American exceptionalism is well and truly gone when Biden and Trump - out of 330 million people - is the best you can do. Sad sad sad.

Trump should try turning off FOX News and run the country for a change
Reducing unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, the disabled, and people without high school diploma, to the lowest levels in US history, could fall into the category of "run the country", wouldn't you say ? :biggrin:

Raising median wage to highest levels in US history, could fall into the category of "run the country", wouldn't you say ? :biggrin:

Making America # 1 in the world in energy production, could fall into the category of "run the country", wouldn't you say ? :biggrin:

Reducing the Covid mortality rate from 17,052/wk to 1,372/wk (92% reduction), could fall into the category of "run the country", wouldn't you say ? :biggrin:

Record highs in the stock market could fall into the category of "run the country", wouldn't you say ? :biggrin:
Only president to have -33% real GDP. Only president to never have a single quarter of real GDP any higher than 3.5%. Only the second president to never have a year of real GDP at 3% or higher.

Im just laughing at you. Between Trump and Biden ... Trump ... can't remember what he had for breakfast????

You're such a Democrat bigot, it's hysterical. If Joe crapped in his pants you'd say wow, Trump craps in his pants

Me hating Trump has nothing to do with the piece of shit's politics.
As I said, Joe is no great choice, but he is better than Trump.

You know American exceptionalism is well and truly gone when Biden and Trump - out of 330 million people - is the best you can do. Sad sad sad.
Biden at least will bring with him folks that know whats going on ,,and there won't be more than half leaving ,,He'll listen to them Not like the ah who thinks his shit doesn't stink

Next...
they don't get it. the more positive cases without symptoms shows how weak the virus really is.
Dumbfuck, it doesn't alter the actual mortality rate. It only gives us a more accurate mortality rate.

More positive cases results in more deaths. It's sad that you cons can't understand that.
Again, which room has more deaths (more than likely) A or B?
LOL

You're such an abject imbecile, there's no fucking way you're a banker. Rather than toy with your dishonest and made up figures, let's use actual figures. And your figures are dishonest because you're making up proportions out of thin air as opposed to assuming the disease would infect age groups within a close proximity as it has for the last 6 months.

This projection is reaching herd mentality of 70%, according to the Mayo Clinic, based on the current known infection rate 2.08% of the population.

AGEDEATHSPOPULATIONPROJECTION
<1
20​
3,848,208​
673​
1-4
14​
15,962,067​
471​
5-14
30​
41,075,169​
1,009​
15-24
333​
42,970,800​
11,205​
25-34
1,405​
45,697,774​
47,277​
35-44
3,675​
41,277,888​
123,661​
45-54
9,694​
41,631,699​
326,196​
55-64
21,134​
42,272,636​
711,145​
65-74
39,129​
30,492,316​
1,316,664​
75-84
48,136​
15,394,374​
1,619,744​
85+
56,525​
6,544,503​
1,902,028​
TOTAL
180,095​
327,167,434​
6,060,074​

So herd mentality would cost America somewhere in the neighborhood of 230 million infected and some 6 million people dead.

And likely far, far more once you consider our healthcare system would be too overwhelmed to treat more than a small percentage of that.

Do you see now why so many posters here think of you as a fucking moron?
Room A or B? I am talking hypothesis only. Never said otherwise, Captain Literal.
LOL

Why on Earth would we play with hypotheticals, ShortBus, when we have actual figures at hand?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back