Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...
Everything is Fake News now. According to Trump, there aren't any facts any more. Unfortunately for him, facts do still exist.
Fake News was here long before Trump and you fell for it because you're a weak minded sheep.
The only weak minded sheep here are those who believe the AH Trump, whose daddy got him in and out of college ,ahead of scientists ,,generals, and experts in foreign affairs. He's made a mockery of Americas standing in the world.
Only whiny libberss care about "standing in the world". At least we finally dumped the idiot muslim running around apologizing for America.
Yes Brownie NOW we have a Russian ass kisser in our WH So much better??? Real Unemployment 11,12%? People losing their homes? No plans by the moron in our WH to fight this virus?? It'll disappear?? Oh yeah We have it so much better with Trump than we had with Obama And pigs fly
The virus is the flu it merely needs a vaccine which is coming. Obammy wore kneepads to visit Putin and you babble about Trump? Your virus hoax made him shut down the country which was a mistake which he is fixing now. And yes, all real Americans have it much better now with jobs and a booming economy I cannot speak for you America hating dregs.
LOL THE HOAX is now in the red states How many must die for the AH and his tribe to get a fn clue?? I weep for those who die in Red states as well as those in Blue Your moron is one sick pos
Red states continue to have the lowest mortality rates in the country stop lying...more cases is good not bad lying libber.
"more cases is good not bad lying libber."

:cuckoo:

The forum didn't really need more evidence that conservatives are completely brain-dead.
icon_rolleyes.gif

More cases means more deaths.
We only have the most cases because we test the most. India is up there too. Also Trump's fault?

There's no way you can be a banker when you're so bad with numbers.

Cases per million...

USA .... 20,634
India ..... 3,718

Deaths per million...

USA .... 608
India ..... 60

Check out the blue states....but lets blame Trump.

View attachment 389809
LOLOL

See that? Now you’re correctly factoring in population. That's what you should have done when comparing the U.S. with India. I'm glad to see you're learning.

As far as that chart, yes, since the start of coronavirus, some blue states which were hit hard early on have the highest deaths per capita. But that's switched when viewing current data as some red states are now the hotspots in the U.S..
Some? You mean MOST.

What hotspots? The red states are still nowhere near what NY, NJ, CT and MA produced in terms of deaths per 10k.
Of course they are not as big as the NYC metro area states..... the virus from all those coming home from Europe, carrying the disease, came in through their airports and spread like wildfire in their compact population centers..... And by complete surprise!

Florida had months before they became a hotspot, and mask wearing was in place, for the most part, and Florida had fair warning on what was happening in nursing homes etc....
And so Florida has a very low mortality rate and deaths/capita compared to the idiot northeast and their inept Dem governors...agreed.
Again, that's not how it currently is. Based on yesterday's numbers per million.

The worst...
1Arkansas
48.7​
2South Dakota
9.0​
3Kansas
8.9​
4Mississippi
7.4​
5Florida
7.3​
6South Carolina
6.6​
7North Dakota
6.6​
8West Virginia
5.6​
9Virginia
5.3​
10Texas
5.0​

The best...
41New York
0.8​
42Maine
0.7​
43Washington
0.7​
44Connecticut
0.6​
45Oregon
0.5​
46Utah
0.3​
47New Hampshire
0.0​
48Alaska
0.0​
49Wyoming
0.0​
50Vermont
0.0​

Arkansas has a 1.6% mortality rate, SD has a 1.1%, and so on. These states barely have any deaths so comparing them to 33,000 and 15,000 death states is a total crock.
...and those states have deaths per million in the 200 range unlike the northeast in the 1000s range.
You're stuck in the past. Yes, it was very bad in the NE early on. Now it's not. Now it's bad in some red states.
I live in MA and my kids are 100% remote learning and basketball, football and volleyball aren’t happening. You’re a fucking waste of a life. Lying POS. No way you’re employed.
"I know you are but what am I?"

LOLOL

C'mon, ShortBus, you can do better than that, can't ya?

Actually Clinton attacked Afghanistan first. And Clinton was controlling northern and southern skies over Iraq, bombing them and even had boots on the ground before W took office.

Fail. Don't you know any history?

Clinton didn't invade either country.
Don't you know any history?

Apparently you don't. Clinton:

1) Had no fly zones over both the north and south of Iraq

2) Had boots on the ground in Northern Iraq

3) Bombed military and communication centers.

Invading Northern Iraq isn't invading Iraq? So if someone only invaded the South Island you'd say they didn't invade New Zealand?

And I didn't say he invaded Afghanistan, government educated failure. I said he attacked it. He did. Again, someone fires some missiles into Aukland and you don't consider that attacking New Zealand?

And YOU call ME undeducated? Seriously, learn some history.

And you're justifying that while you just said you oppose US involvement and Clinton got us deeper and deeper while Trump is lessening our involvement and you STILL worship the Democrat party.

You're an empty headed chick. I hope you're hot, you're not making a living except on your back. Sheesh man
VACUOUS?? And that's what the hypocrite called me??

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
200,000 dead -- that's hyping?

The way the Democrats did it blaming Trump for a virus, undercutting him every step of the way, constantly calling him racist while he was trying to restrict the movement of the pandemic, attacking him for not shutting down the economy at the same time as attacking him for the first shut down, attacking him for overriding the States and not overriding them at the same time?

Fuck yeah that's hyping
Wow Your eyes must be brown you're so full of shit

Next...
Everything is Fake News now. According to Trump, there aren't any facts any more. Unfortunately for him, facts do still exist.
Fake News was here long before Trump and you fell for it because you're a weak minded sheep.
The only weak minded sheep here are those who believe the AH Trump, whose daddy got him in and out of college ,ahead of scientists ,,generals, and experts in foreign affairs. He's made a mockery of Americas standing in the world.
Only whiny libberss care about "standing in the world". At least we finally dumped the idiot muslim running around apologizing for America.
Yes Brownie NOW we have a Russian ass kisser in our WH So much better??? Real Unemployment 11,12%? People losing their homes? No plans by the moron in our WH to fight this virus?? It'll disappear?? Oh yeah We have it so much better with Trump than we had with Obama And pigs fly
The virus is the flu it merely needs a vaccine which is coming. Obammy wore kneepads to visit Putin and you babble about Trump? Your virus hoax made him shut down the country which was a mistake which he is fixing now. And yes, all real Americans have it much better now with jobs and a booming economy I cannot speak for you America hating dregs.
LOL THE HOAX is now in the red states How many must die for the AH and his tribe to get a fn clue?? I weep for those who die in Red states as well as those in Blue Your moron is one sick pos
Red states continue to have the lowest mortality rates in the country stop lying...more cases is good not bad lying libber.
they don't get it. the more positive cases without symptoms shows how weak the virus really is.
Dumbfuck, it doesn't alter the actual mortality rate. It only gives us a more accurate mortality rate.

More positive cases results in more deaths. It's sad that you cons can't understand that.
Again, which room has more deaths (more than likely) A or B?
LOL

You're such an abject imbecile, there's no fucking way you're a banker. Rather than toy with your dishonest and made up figures, let's use actual figures. And your figures are dishonest because you're making up proportions out of thin air as opposed to assuming the disease would infect age groups within a close proximity as it has for the last 6 months.

This projection is reaching herd mentality of 70%, according to the Mayo Clinic, based on the current known infection rate 2.08% of the population.

AGEDEATHSPOPULATIONPROJECTION
<1
20​
3,848,208​
673​
1-4
14​
15,962,067​
471​
5-14
30​
41,075,169​
1,009​
15-24
333​
42,970,800​
11,205​
25-34
1,405​
45,697,774​
47,277​
35-44
3,675​
41,277,888​
123,661​
45-54
9,694​
41,631,699​
326,196​
55-64
21,134​
42,272,636​
711,145​
65-74
39,129​
30,492,316​
1,316,664​
75-84
48,136​
15,394,374​
1,619,744​
85+
56,525​
6,544,503​
1,902,028​
TOTAL
180,095​
327,167,434​
6,060,074​

So herd mentality would cost America somewhere in the neighborhood of 230 million infected and some 6 million people dead.

And likely far, far more once you consider our healthcare system would be too overwhelmed to treat more than a small percentage of that.

Do you see now why so many posters here think of you as a fucking moron?
Room A or B? I am talking hypothesis only. Never said otherwise, Captain Literal.
LOL

Why on Earth would we play with hypotheticals, ShortBus, when we have actual figures at hand?

Because the past doesn’t always predict the future. Ask the Atlanta Falcons about the last SB they were in. Understood? You waste of life.

Next...

The forum didn't really need more evidence that conservatives are completely brain-dead.
icon_rolleyes.gif

We only have the most cases because we test the most. India is up there too. Also Trump's fault?

Cases per million...

USA .... 20,634
India ..... 3,718

Deaths per million...

USA .... 608
India ..... 60

View attachment 389809
LOLOL

See that? Now you’re correctly factoring in population. That's what you should have done when comparing the U.S. with India. I'm glad to see you're learning.

As far as that chart, yes, since the start of coronavirus, some blue states which were hit hard early on have the highest deaths per capita. But that's switched when viewing current data as some red states are now the hotspots in the U.S..
Some? You mean MOST.

What hotspots? The red states are still nowhere near what NY, NJ, CT and MA produced in terms of deaths per 10k.
Of course they are not as big as the NYC metro area states..... the virus from all those coming home from Europe, carrying the disease, came in through their airports and spread like wildfire in their compact population centers..... And by complete surprise!

Florida had months before they became a hotspot, and mask wearing was in place, for the most part, and Florida had fair warning on what was happening in nursing homes etc....
And so Florida has a very low mortality rate and deaths/capita compared to the idiot northeast and their inept Dem governors...agreed.
Again, that's not how it currently is. Based on yesterday's numbers per million.

The worst...
1Arkansas
48.7​
2South Dakota
9.0​
3Kansas
8.9​
4Mississippi
7.4​
5Florida
7.3​
6South Carolina
6.6​
7North Dakota
6.6​
8West Virginia
5.6​
9Virginia
5.3​
10Texas
5.0​

The best...
41New York
0.8​
42Maine
0.7​
43Washington
0.7​
44Connecticut
0.6​
45Oregon
0.5​
46Utah
0.3​
47New Hampshire
0.0​
48Alaska
0.0​
49Wyoming
0.0​
50Vermont
0.0​

Arkansas has a 1.6% mortality rate, SD has a 1.1%, and so on. These states barely have any deaths so comparing them to 33,000 and 15,000 death states is a total crock.
...and those states have deaths per million in the 200 range unlike the northeast in the 1000s range.
You're stuck in the past. Yes, it was very bad in the NE early on. Now it's not. Now it's bad in some red states.
I live in MA and my kids are 100% remote learning and basketball, football and volleyball aren’t happening. You’re a fucking waste of a life. Lying POS. No way you’re employed.

LOLOL

Nice deflection, waste of life. Tell me again at how well the Blue States are doing. Especially the gyms and restaurants in NYC. Stupid waste of life.

Next...
they don't get it. the more positive cases without symptoms shows how weak the virus really is.
Dumbfuck, it doesn't alter the actual mortality rate. It only gives us a more accurate mortality rate.

More positive cases results in more deaths. It's sad that you cons can't understand that.
LOL

You're such an abject imbecile, there's no fucking way you're a banker. Rather than toy with your dishonest and made up figures, let's use actual figures. And your figures are dishonest because you're making up proportions out of thin air as opposed to assuming the disease would infect age groups within a close proximity as it has for the last 6 months.

This projection is reaching herd mentality of 70%, according to the Mayo Clinic, based on the current known infection rate 2.08% of the population.

<1
20​
3,848,208​
673​
1-4
14​
15,962,067​
471​
5-14
30​
41,075,169​
1,009​
15-24
333​
42,970,800​
11,205​
25-34
1,405​
45,697,774​
47,277​
35-44
3,675​
41,277,888​
123,661​
45-54
9,694​
41,631,699​
326,196​
55-64
21,134​
42,272,636​
711,145​
65-74
39,129​
30,492,316​
1,316,664​
75-84
48,136​
15,394,374​
1,619,744​
85+
56,525​
6,544,503​
1,902,028​
TOTAL
180,095​
327,167,434​
6,060,074​

So herd mentality would cost America somewhere in the neighborhood of 230 million infected and some 6 million people dead.

And likely far, far more once you consider our healthcare system would be too overwhelmed to treat more than a small percentage of that.

Room A or B? I am talking hypothesis only. Never said otherwise, Captain Literal.
LOL

Why on Earth would we play with hypotheticals, ShortBus, when we have actual figures at hand?

Because the past doesn’t always predict the future. Ask the Atlanta Falcons about the last SB they were in. Understood? You waste of life.

You better learn from the past my jewish friend ,so you don't make the same mistakes

Next...

LOL

<1
20​
3,848,208​
673​
1-4
14​
15,962,067​
471​
5-14
30​
41,075,169​
1,009​
15-24
333​
42,970,800​
11,205​
25-34
1,405​
45,697,774​
47,277​
35-44
3,675​
41,277,888​
123,661​
45-54
9,694​
41,631,699​
326,196​
55-64
21,134​
42,272,636​
711,145​
65-74
39,129​
30,492,316​
1,316,664​
75-84
48,136​
15,394,374​
1,619,744​
85+
56,525​
6,544,503​
1,902,028​
TOTAL
180,095​
327,167,434​
6,060,074​

LOL

You better learn from the past my jewish friend ,so you don't make the same mistakes
I have. I see how the Democrats don’t want my vote.

Next...

icon_rolleyes.gif

Cases per million...

USA .... 20,634
India ..... 3,718

Deaths per million...

USA .... 608
India ..... 60

View attachment 389809
LOLOL

Some? You mean MOST.

The worst...
1Arkansas
48.7​
2South Dakota
9.0​
3Kansas
8.9​
4Mississippi
7.4​
5Florida
7.3​
6South Carolina
6.6​
7North Dakota
6.6​
8West Virginia
5.6​
9Virginia
5.3​
10Texas
5.0​

The best...
41New York
0.8​
42Maine
0.7​
43Washington
0.7​
44Connecticut
0.6​
45Oregon
0.5​
46Utah
0.3​
47New Hampshire
0.0​
48Alaska
0.0​
49Wyoming
0.0​
50Vermont
0.0​

LOLOL

Nice deflection, waste of life. Tell me again at how well the Blue States are doing. Especially the gyms and restaurants in NYC. Stupid waste of life.
25% coming back ,,,,soon more Better hope Blue states do well or else your red states might have to pay their fair share

Azog We want your vote Just don't want you to vote for this obvious idiot this bully Trump

Next...

icon_rolleyes.gif

Cases per million...

USA .... 20,634
India ..... 3,718

Deaths per million...

USA .... 608
India ..... 60

View attachment 389809
LOLOL

Some? You mean MOST.

The worst...
1Arkansas
48.7​
2South Dakota
9.0​
3Kansas
8.9​
4Mississippi
7.4​
5Florida
7.3​
6South Carolina
6.6​
7North Dakota
6.6​
8West Virginia
5.6​
9Virginia
5.3​
10Texas
5.0​

The best...
41New York
0.8​
42Maine
0.7​
43Washington
0.7​
44Connecticut
0.6​
45Oregon
0.5​
46Utah
0.3​
47New Hampshire
0.0​
48Alaska
0.0​
49Wyoming
0.0​
50Vermont
0.0​

LOLOL

25% coming back ,,,,soon more Better hope Blue states do well or else your red states might have to pay their fair share
You do realize that it’s the Republicans in the blue states that make them wealthy not parasite Democrats who only want handouts.

Next...

icon_rolleyes.gif

Cases per million...

USA .... 20,634
India ..... 3,718

Deaths per million...

USA .... 608
India ..... 60

View attachment 389809
LOLOL

Some? You mean MOST.

The worst...
1Arkansas
48.7​
2South Dakota
9.0​
3Kansas
8.9​
4Mississippi
7.4​
5Florida
7.3​
6South Carolina
6.6​
7North Dakota
6.6​
8West Virginia
5.6​
9Virginia
5.3​
10Texas
5.0​

The best...
41New York
0.8​
42Maine
0.7​
43Washington
0.7​
44Connecticut
0.6​
45Oregon
0.5​
46Utah
0.3​
47New Hampshire
0.0​
48Alaska
0.0​
49Wyoming
0.0​
50Vermont
0.0​

LOLOL

You do realize that it’s the Republicans in the blue states that make them wealthy not parasite Democrats who only want handouts.
The trailer trash people?

Next...

icon_rolleyes.gif

Cases per million...

USA .... 20,634
India ..... 3,718

Deaths per million...

USA .... 608
India ..... 60

View attachment 389809
LOLOL

Some? You mean MOST.

The worst...
1Arkansas
48.7​
2South Dakota
9.0​
3Kansas
8.9​
4Mississippi
7.4​
5Florida
7.3​
6South Carolina
6.6​
7North Dakota
6.6​
8West Virginia
5.6​
9Virginia
5.3​
10Texas
5.0​

The best...
41New York
0.8​
42Maine
0.7​
43Washington
0.7​
44Connecticut
0.6​
45Oregon
0.5​
46Utah
0.3​
47New Hampshire
0.0​
48Alaska
0.0​
49Wyoming
0.0​
50Vermont
0.0​

LOLOL

The trailer trash people?
Corporate America and small business owners. Those who suffered from the “peaceful protesters”

We'll see in Nov who suffered , who believes this moron in our WH now is the most dangerous to America,who is doing his best to cut our voting down

I think you sound like a tramp worshipper.

You are both nutters. Why because its simple, you dismiss what tramp says in the tapes, and you believe every word he sprouts, except for the tapes.
How about YOU ? You wanna take one of my QUIZZES, to find out how much you don't know ? Information-deprived, victims of liberal OMISSION media should all take my QUIZZES.

The way the Democrats did it blaming Trump for a virus, undercutting him every step of the way, constantly calling him racist while he was trying to restrict the movement of the pandemic, attacking him for not shutting down the economy at the same time as attacking him for the first shut down, attacking him for overriding the States and not overriding them at the same time?

Fuck yeah that's hyping
That's what Democrats do. They are constantly uttering the most ludicrous things, hoping to influence the total airhead sector of American society. No truth. No integrity. No concern for America. Just one thing - get Democrats elected, by any means necessary.

Notice Biden blaming Trump for the riots ? Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle) :rolleyes: There's probably some people out there dumb enough to believe it.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
We'll see in Nov who suffered , who believes this moron in our WH now is the most dangerous to America,who is doing his best to cut our voting down
Those who don't want our ILLEGAL voting cut down, are the ones who are most dangerous to America.

Forum List

Back