Trump Ohio Rally Tomorrow

EXCERPTS:

Top Ohio Republicans are steering clear of former President Donald Trump’s first of a planned series of political rallies that begin Saturday in a small town in Ohio.

Gov. Mike DeWine, Lt. Gov. Jon Husted and Sen. Rob Portman are all skipping the event, The Columbus Dispatch and other media have reported.

DeWine, who blasted Trump after the Capitol riot for setting a “fire” that “threatened to burn down our democracy” — has cited a conflicting family commitment.

Husted and Portman haven’t offered a reason for missing out. Portman was one of the first to call for stripping House committee appointments from the controversial QAnon-conspiracy-peddling Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), who was endorsed by Trump.

Trump is expected to attack Republicans he considers disloyal to him at his “Save America” rally — including Rep. Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio, who was one of 10 Republicans to vote for Trump’s second impeachment.

He is also expected to again pound home his “big lie” that Democrat Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election because it was rigged. Trump is expected to appear Saturday at the Lorain County Fairgrounds in Wellington, population: 6,000.

“Of course he’s going to talk about some of the Republicans he thinks stabbed him in the back, starting with [Reps.] Anthony Gonzalez in Ohio, Liz Cheney [Wyo.], Adam Kinzinger [Ill.], and the people who voted against him in the House during the impeachment,” David B. Cohen, a political scientist at the University of Akron told The Blade in a recent interview. “I think it’s mostly going to be a Donald Trump pity party.”

Trump said in a recent podcast that he picked Ohio in part to push for Gonzalez’s rival, former White House aide Max Miller, whom the former president has endorsed. Trump said in a recent podcast interview that he doesn’t believe Gonzalez “represents the people” or that he “thinks the way I do.”

Gonzalez, a former Ohio State University football star and an NFL receiver, won his district in the 2020 election by a breezy 26 percentage points and even garnered 15,000 more votes in the district than did Trump, according to The Bulwark.

/thread

This little gathering should be amusing. Democrats are awful and un-American, tdump is the "real president." It's all the media's and Hollywood's fault. Damned faggots. Deep state. Damned n*ggers. Word salad.

These idiots don't know a damned thing because they don't want to. This whole thing got boring a long time ago.

EXCERPTS:

Top Ohio Republicans are steering clear of former President Donald Trump’s first of a planned series of political rallies that begin Saturday in a small town in Ohio.

Gov. Mike DeWine, Lt. Gov. Jon Husted and Sen. Rob Portman are all skipping the event, The Columbus Dispatch and other media have reported.

DeWine, who blasted Trump after the Capitol riot for setting a “fire” that “threatened to burn down our democracy” — has cited a conflicting family commitment.

Husted and Portman haven’t offered a reason for missing out. Portman was one of the first to call for stripping House committee appointments from the controversial QAnon-conspiracy-peddling Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), who was endorsed by Trump.

Trump is expected to attack Republicans he considers disloyal to him at his “Save America” rally — including Rep. Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio, who was one of 10 Republicans to vote for Trump’s second impeachment.

He is also expected to again pound home his “big lie” that Democrat Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election because it was rigged. Trump is expected to appear Saturday at the Lorain County Fairgrounds in Wellington, population: 6,000.

“Of course he’s going to talk about some of the Republicans he thinks stabbed him in the back, starting with [Reps.] Anthony Gonzalez in Ohio, Liz Cheney [Wyo.], Adam Kinzinger [Ill.], and the people who voted against him in the House during the impeachment,” David B. Cohen, a political scientist at the University of Akron told The Blade in a recent interview. “I think it’s mostly going to be a Donald Trump pity party.”

Trump said in a recent podcast that he picked Ohio in part to push for Gonzalez’s rival, former White House aide Max Miller, whom the former president has endorsed. Trump said in a recent podcast interview that he doesn’t believe Gonzalez “represents the people” or that he “thinks the way I do.”

Gonzalez, a former Ohio State University football star and an NFL receiver, won his district in the 2020 election by a breezy 26 percentage points and even garnered 15,000 more votes in the district than did Trump, according to The Bulwark.

/thread
Of course, he'll have pedophile enabler Gym Jordan with him.

“Make America great again, again.”

MAGA-A!

Why is there criminal charges pending against them? It wasn't their fault.

This is stupid he didn't even kiss him. :rolleyes:

Wow, some serious TDS going on here.
Not nearly as serious as the TDS*
that’ll be going on in Ohio.

*Trump Devotional Syndrome

Not all of them are going to have it though, I wasn't originally going to say anything this time but since it came up,.. I'm from Ohio lol (I just wish I could go there.)

MAGA-A!

Not all of them are going to have it though, I wasn't originally going to say anything this time but since it came up,.. I'm from Ohio lol (I just wish I could go there.)

Do you think Trump's revenge rally will have a good turn out?

The MAGAtards from all over will be there. Is that what you imply as "common?"
you truly hate an american having a different opinion than you. It must suck in your personal life. That's just a mention to say how difficult life is without conceding someone thinks differently than you. wow. You truly hate america's first amendment.
Just exercising the 1st.
So is Trump and you object

MAGA-A!

Why?

Xiden spoke to no one and you loved it!

MAGA-A!

Why?

Xiden spoke to no one and you loved it!

Biden has NO history of being revenge driven and doesn't need the ego boost from an hysterical mob.

MAGA-A!

I don't think it will have as good a turn out as he used to pull before the election, but I'm pretty sure he'll still draw a larger crowd than either Biden or Harris could ever pull. . . .

YouTube keeps fucking with the sound...the rally is also on C-SPAN....

n7s9iec56q771.jpg

Forum List

Back