This Is So Creepy and Weird.

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
Another WTF moment in a news conference that leftists and democrats are desperately trying to not notice. Can the leftists and dems here at least admit that there is something really strange at the least in this and if it had been Donald Trump creepily whispering to the press that they'd have made it headline news on all the MSM sites and the topic for discussion for weeks?

Another WTF moment in a news conference that leftists and democrats are desperately trying to not notice. Can the leftists and dems here at least admit that there is something really strange at the least in this and if it had been Donald Trump creepily whispering to the press that they'd have made it headline news on all the MSM sites and the topic for discussion for weeks?
He thinks he is being charming. That weird shit is pure gold for the camera as far as he is concerned. Democrats thinks its awesome too. What can i say, the left is infested with corny douche fucks. :dunno:

Remember Joe has never owned or even worked for a private company...and he is telling struggling business owners to pay more...what an asshole....he should whisper it because its ignorant....
In addition to the creep factor Joe was out there basically telling businesses that we should have to compete against our government's taxpayer money give away's,

He thinks when he does this....he's talking to children...and being funny..but it falls flat because nobody in the room thinks he's funny. As a matter of fact....nobody in the room even likes him. Nothing about him is likable. This is why they got him off of the campaign trail.

It took CNN, MSNBC, and dozens of other massive media outlets to make this guy appear electable. When he speaks he doesn't engender love or respect. More likely pity.

He thinks when he does this....he's talking to children...and being funny..but it falls flat because nobody in the room thinks he's funny. As a matter of fact....nobody in the room even likes him. Nothing about him is likable. This is why they got him off of the campaign trail.

It took CNN, MSNBC, and dozens of other massive media outlets to make this guy appear electable. When he speaks he doesn't engender love or respect. More likely pity.
Appointing Presidents like Biden sends a message, and that is, the Deep State is so powerful, the people they prop up in power don't have to be likable, in fact, they don't even have to make any sense.

The people are powerless to free themselves of them no matter how ridiculous they actually are.

Biden is a pathetic example of our broken political system. 47 years in office, nothing to show for it except recurring evidence of lying and plagiarism. His campaign was on it's death bed when his ol crony buddy Clyburn, another lifetime political hack hands him South Carolina and then the DNC hands him the nomination and the election.

Remember Joe has never owned or even worked for a private company...and he is telling struggling business owners to pay more...what an asshole....he should whisper it because its ignorant....
If they want people to work for them pay them a livable wage.
I'm sure most businesses would love to pay higher wages if they can do it like the federal government does. Who wouldn't like to charge as much money as they please to someone else's credit card?

Putting partisan politics aside that was fucking bizarre I don’t care which party the person is from.
I agree. Bizarre is the correct word. The man is an incompetent nut.
Somehow this behavior will not cause using the 25th amendment discussion to start.
I agree. They have Biden who they can control. The man is seriously losing it and shouldn't be in the oval office at all. They will, however, keep him there as long as they can.

Putting partisan politics aside that was fucking bizarre I don’t care which party the person is from.
I agree. Bizarre is the correct word. The man is an incompetent nut.
Somehow this behavior will not cause using the 25th amendment discussion to start.
I agree. They have Biden who they can control. The man is seriously losing it and shouldn't be in the oval office at all. They will, however, keep him there as long as they can.
The alternative Harris is worse.

If they want people to work for them pay them a livable wage.
More of what they already don't have enough of? You can only pay more as profits increase, that's just common sense. Or do you believe that every company is a bottomless well of money?

Forum List

Back