Trump Ohio Rally Tomorrow

Jim Jordan will be there. He said "I'm all in"
But other top GOP Ohio notables won't be attending.

It is dubbed the "Pity Party"

"Of course, he's going to talk about some of the Republicans he thinks stabbed him in the back, starting with Anthony Gonzalez in Ohio, Liz Cheney [of Wyoming], Adam Kinzinger [of Illinois], and the people who voted against him in the House during the impeachment," predicted David B. Cohen, of the University of Akron. "I think it's mostly going to be a Donald Trump pity party."

"The top Ohio Republicans—Gov. Mike DeWine, Lt. Gov. Jon Husted, and retiring Sen. Rob Portman—are all skipping Trump's Saturday rally for various reasons," with McGraw adding, "But some of the challengers to the established Republicans, like former Congressman Jim Renacci, who is running against DeWine, will attend. It shows how Trump is fostering a split in the party at these rallies, with Ohio being the first of four reportedly scheduled this summer."

Hope he gets back in New Jersey in time for this next week:

i don't really miss Trump, but i do miss the whimsical goofballs around him, the Stephen Millers and Rudy Giulianis!
Why?
for entertainment purposes!

i don't think Trump is particularly funny or flamboyant. his shtick is getting stale, to be honest...but that's what i told my wife!

He's never been a leader or a lawmaker or a POTUS.
He's an aging stand-up shock jock who can't survive without an audience.
So he's going to Ohio to get his "fix" from a bunch of desperate, rednecked, toothless, dirty-t-shirted, MAGA hat-wearing white trash.

"Of course, he's going to talk about some of the Republicans he thinks stabbed him in the back, starting with Anthony Gonzalez in Ohio, Liz Cheney [of Wyoming], Adam Kinzinger [of Illinois], and the people who voted against him in the House during the impeachment," predicted David B. Cohen, of the University of Akron. "I think it's mostly going to be a Donald Trump pity party."

"The top Ohio Republicans—Gov. Mike DeWine, Lt. Gov. Jon Husted, and retiring Sen. Rob Portman—are all skipping Trump's Saturday rally for various reasons," with McGraw adding, "But some of the challengers to the established Republicans, like former Congressman Jim Renacci, who is running against DeWine, will attend. It shows how Trump is fostering a split in the party at these rallies, with Ohio being the first of four reportedly scheduled this summer."

Poor Ohio. What did they do to deserve this? Sad.

Wow, some serious TDS going on here.
sfvuhlfoyg771.jpg

I thought these events were for the common people.
The MAGAtards from all over will be there. Is that what you imply as "common?"
I'm sure there will be some of you leftist MAWAtards (Make America Worse Again) there starting fires and shitting on street corners.
Or some of you Boogaloo Boys setting fires and shooting cops.

Forum List

Back