Trump Ohio Rally Tomorrow

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Jim Jordan will be there. He said "I'm all in"
But other top GOP Ohio notables won't be attending.

It is dubbed the "Pity Party"

"Of course, he's going to talk about some of the Republicans he thinks stabbed him in the back, starting with Anthony Gonzalez in Ohio, Liz Cheney [of Wyoming], Adam Kinzinger [of Illinois], and the people who voted against him in the House during the impeachment," predicted David B. Cohen, of the University of Akron. "I think it's mostly going to be a Donald Trump pity party."

"The top Ohio Republicans—Gov. Mike DeWine, Lt. Gov. Jon Husted, and retiring Sen. Rob Portman—are all skipping Trump's Saturday rally for various reasons," with McGraw adding, "But some of the challengers to the established Republicans, like former Congressman Jim Renacci, who is running against DeWine, will attend. It shows how Trump is fostering a split in the party at these rallies, with Ohio being the first of four reportedly scheduled this summer."

iu

"Of course, he's going to talk about some of the Republicans he thinks stabbed him in the back, starting with Anthony Gonzalez in Ohio, Liz Cheney [of Wyoming], Adam Kinzinger [of Illinois], and the people who voted against him in the House during the impeachment," predicted David B. Cohen, of the University of Akron. "I think it's mostly going to be a Donald Trump pity party."

"The top Ohio Republicans—Gov. Mike DeWine, Lt. Gov. Jon Husted, and retiring Sen. Rob Portman—are all skipping Trump's Saturday rally for various reasons," with McGraw adding, "But some of the challengers to the established Republicans, like former Congressman Jim Renacci, who is running against DeWine, will attend. It shows how Trump is fostering a split in the party at these rallies, with Ohio being the first of four reportedly scheduled this summer."

Kinda strange thing Ohio

The counties bordering PA, and the counties bordering Ohio had way different percentages in the prez vote.........................Hmmmm......Ya think they would be closer in opinion considering only a state line split it. Very peculiar indeed. one of 1000 peculiar things

I'd much rather see DeSantis in the White House at this point.
Trump has CLEARLY shown he is not terribly concerned with the Constitution.
Besides, he is somewhat an ego maniac.

That said, I'd still take him over ANY Democrat I can see running.

Couldn't agree more!

I thought these events were for the common people.

The MAGAtards from all over will be there. Is that what you imply as "common?"

Kinda strange thing Ohio

The counties bordering PA, and the counties bordering Ohio had way different percentages in the prez vote.........................Hmmmm......Ya think they would be closer in opinion considering only a state line split it. Very peculiar indeed. one of 1000 peculiar things
a line you can't see.

you truly hate an american having a different opinion than you. It must suck in your personal life. That's just a mention to say how difficult life is without conceding someone thinks differently than you. wow. You truly hate america's first amendment.

you truly hate an american having a different opinion than you. It must suck in your personal life. That's just a mention to say how difficult life is without conceding someone thinks differently than you. wow. You truly hate america's first amendment.
Just exercising the 1st.

I see regular folks. You know, working people who support themselves. I guess that disgusts you.

I see regular folks. You know, working people who support themselves. I guess that disgusts you.
I am a working person that supports myself and family. Quit your supposing. You disgust me for that.

A tip on life. Pull the stick out. It feels so much better. When people finally do it, they wonder why it took them that long.

You're welcome

I am a working person that supports myself and family. Quit your supposing. You disgust me for that.
You disgust yourself? I can believe that.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back