Trump Offered NK Kim Ride On AF1

So if Cuba wants an inside track with us like Trump wanted with North Korea, Cuba should threaten us with nukes..got it

Wow, that's some pretty LEAPING conclusions, there Benny, kinda like going from just say you like steak to assuming I therefore want to open up a steer ranch in Montana and herd cattle!

So if Cuba wants an inside track with us like Trump wanted with North Korea, Cuba should threaten us with nukes..got it

Wow, that's some pretty LEAPING conclusions, there Benny, kinda like going from just say you like steak to assuming I therefore want to open up a steer ranch in Montana and herd cattle!
You agree with Rambunctious that we should be making friends with N. Korea because they threaten to launch over Japan to nuke the west coast, so I said would that go for Cuba too if they threaten to do something similar. Why is that a stretch?

You agree with Rambunctious that we should be making friends with N. Korea because they threaten to launch over Japan to nuke the west coast

I never said to be friends with the Norks! You have an amiable relationship with them, one of respect, you keep your enemies close and hold them by the short hairs and show them the rewards are great for keeping us happy, but the pain far worse for NOT.

Fear and respect.

Fear and respect.

Always keep them guessing and more afraid of YOU than you are of them.

You agree with Rambunctious that we should be making friends with N. Korea because they threaten to launch over Japan to nuke the west coast

I never said to be friends with the Norks! You have an amiable relationship with them, one of respect, you keep your enemies close and hold them by the short hairs and show them the rewards are great for keeping us happy, but the pain far worse for NOT.

Fear and respect.

Fear and respect.

Again..so why doesn't that go for Cuba?

Fear and respect.

Fear and respect.

Cuba launches cigars, not nukes. Big difference. One I can smoke, the other smokes me.

Fear and respect.

Fear and respect.

Cuba launches cigars, not nukes. Big difference. One I can smoke, the other smokes me.
So what if Cuba tries for an amiable relationship with us, one of respect, since we are the ones with the nukes. We are always threatening our enemies with them if it comes to that...

Fear and respect.

Fear and respect.

So what if Cuba tries for an amiable relationship with us, one of respect, since we are the ones with the nukes. We are always threatening our enemies with them if it comes to that...

They are still an autocratic communist regime in violation of international code.

What Cuba is is what Democratic elites want America to be, a one-party, totalitarian, oligarchy. Useful idiots like you support their efforts.

What Cuba is is what Democratic elites want America to be, a one-party, totalitarian, oligarchy. Useful idiots like you support their efforts.
Boy are you lost..you just described a right wing republican's dream government..

The guy with an R is a fn loser. Can't change the facts Mr. "If"

LOL. Trump is filthy rich and has enjoyed an incredible quality of life. You're just a hysterical leftist that hates anyone to the right of Chairman Mao.

Obama tried to ease things with Cuba and some U.S companies were eager to get on board...10 Companies That Are Already Doing Business in Cuba

I supported Obama trying to improve relations with Cuba. That's because, unlike you, I'm not a partisan hack. I don't care about the party nor the president; I care about what's best for average Americans. Why can't you be like that? Why do you love the Democratic Party more than you love your fellow Americans?

Boy are you lost..you just described a right wing republican's dream government..

Yea, because Republicans are always trying to implement more government rules and regulations, right? Republicans are always trying to tax the shit out of everybody, right? Republicans want the government to take over the nation's healthcare, right? Republicans want to limit the size of a soda that can be bought, right?

You have it backwards. Cuba is the end result of power-hungry politicians that enact TOTAL government control over every facet of the nation's life. That's exactly what the Democratic Party and you support. It's the right that supports limited government and limited government power.

You're on the wrong side.

At that point, Kim had no doubt Trump was out of his fuckin mind. Probably scared the bejeezus out of little Kim to know he was dealing with a fruitcake.

The level of stupidity on this forum is off the charts. You truly are a special type of stupid.

Forum List

Back