Did *biden collude with iran to undermine Trump

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
No telling want traiter joe told em, and the sweet deal he would make em if they wouldn't cooperate with trump

There was no "Trump diplomacy". He said Iran will NOT get a nuke on his watch. They didn't.
The original Iran deal was only a 10-year delay (up in 2025) for a planeload of cash.
Iran can tread water until 2025 and then have enough uranium to start making and testing nukes.
After Iran gets nukes,you just know that everyone in the ME will need them.

No telling want traiter joe told em, and the sweet deal he would make em if they wouldn't cooperate with trump

We know, at the very least John "Lurch" Kerry has been colluding with Iran.

Fact checking Trump's claim John Kerry is in violation of the Logan Act - CNN Politics

There was no "Trump diplomacy". He said Iran will NOT get a nuke on his watch. They didn't.
The original Iran deal was only a 10-year delay (up in 2025) for a planeload of cash.
Iran can tread water until 2025 and then have enough uranium to start making and testing nukes.

It was Iran's cash. Years ago we were training nuclear techs for Iran under the Atoms for Peace program.

Will John Kerry be prosecuted under the LOGAN ACT? Presumably yes. We know that Sleepy Joe is a fan of that law.

Stupid! Everyone around Trump colluded just so the fk'n world didn't blow up! His own staff had to save him from himself so anything Kerry did was insignificant compared to anything in the big picture! "Get over it Repukelicans! Ya just lost! You should feel better that jerk was taken out even if unscrupulously contributed by your own side!" :stir:

Uh....sorry....that money we gave them helped pay for the nuke program.
We gave them what they needed to get their program going full blast....plus it kept everyone off their backs while they did it.

We gave them what they needed to get their program going full blast....plus it kept everyone off their backs while they did it.

I really hate when conservatives spew that BS about Obama giving Iran $$! It was theirs! It belonged to them after we froze assets during the "Iranian Hostage Crisis!" The only reason it was so much is because past admin. were too weak to give it up before all that interest built up! That's on us and our own immaturity to get over something! It makes no sense to keep resentments going back 40 years when the powers that be are are out of power or dead! That's why Israel and the Middle East is constantly at war! Hard to believe these are college graduates perpetrating this upgraded hillbilly fued! :stir:

Last edited:

I really hate when conservatives spew that BS about Obama giving Iran $$! It was theirs! It belonged to them after we froze assets during the "Iranian Hostage Crisis!" The only reason it was so much is because past admin. were too weak to give it up before all that interest built up! That's on us and our own immaturity to get over something! It makes no sense to keep resentments going back 40 years when the powers that be are are out of power or dead! That's why Israel and the Middle East is constantly at war! Hard to believe these are college graduates perpetrating this upgraded hillbillie fued! :stir:
It wasn't theirs. It was basically a payment for destroying our embassy and taking our diplomats hostage. A full year keeping those people tied up and living in bondage.
How much do you think your freedom is worth?
They didn't deserve a wooden nickle from us.
Course I would be happy to throw some hot lead their direction if they want to start something with us.
And the resentments you talk about have been going on for over 4000 years.

It wasn't theirs. It was basically a payment for destroying our embassy and taking our diplomats hostage. A full year keeping those people tied up and living in bondage.
Course I would be happy to throw some hot lead their direction if they want to start something with us.

Point proven! :rolleyes:

Point proven! :rolleyes:
Thanks for admitting when you're wrong.
LOL

Forum List

Back