Trump Offered NK Kim Ride On AF1

So you were for the pipeline and against the Chinese tariff? Same with me. Pulling out of TPP, a disaster, putting new lipstick on NAFTA, OK.

Prior to Covid, the American economy had never been better for poor and middle-class Americans. Thanks to the radical leftist agenda, such Americans will NEVER reach the level of prosperity that they were reaching under Trump.

Of course, none of that matters to you. Your love, loyalty, and devotion is to the party. Anything for the party, right? Guys like Mussolini, Stalin, and Hitler loved fools like you.

I see you are bigtime into gaslighting.

I'm into policies that benefit poor and middle-class Americans. You're into policies that annihilate poor and middle-class Americans. I love average people; you love the party. You are indifferent as to what happens to people as long as the party is in charge.

So you were for the pipeline and against the Chinese tariff? Same with me. Pulling out of TPP, a disaster, putting new lipstick on NAFTA, OK.

Prior to Covid, the American economy had never been better for poor and middle-class Americans. Thanks to the radical leftist agenda, such Americans will NEVER reach the level of prosperity that they were reaching under Trump.

Of course, none of that matters to you. Your love, loyalty, and devotion is to the party. Anything for the party, right? Guys like Mussolini, Stalin, and Hitler loved fools like you.

hey, asshole. I am a republican.
The part about the American economy never being better is TRump, repetitive bullshit.
COVID did not put an end to the economy, Trump's decision not to control COVID did kick it in the ass though.

You claimed you were not a Trumpist, WTF dude?

I see you are bigtime into gaslighting.

I'm into policies that benefit poor and middle-class Americans. You're into policies that annihilate poor and middle-class Americans. I love average people; you love the party. You are indifferent as to what happens to people as long as the party is in charge.

You are into posting as an asshole.

How on earth can you tell me what I support?
I am not a DEm, you fuckin idiot.

You are into posting as an asshole.

How on earth can you tell me what I support?
I am not a DEm, you fuckin idiot.

You're bashing Trump for offering Un a ride? LOL. You're unhinged and fucking stupid.

Trump's cult sees nothing wrong with Trump offering Kim Jung a ride..wonder if they would feel the same way if Biden offered Xi Jinping a ride..

And if Obama had done the same thing you'd be sucking Obama's cock like there was no tomorrow.

Trump tried to build a personal friendship with Un in order to persuade him to relinquish his nukes, close his concentration and death camps and open up his nation.

Had Trump persuaded Un to do all of that AND unify with the south under the rule of the democratic, South Korean government, you'd still bash Trump. That's because your love, loyalty, and devotion is to Obama's cock.
You was sucking Trump's dick while you typed that.

Could you imagine North Korea's love letter recipient giving that guy a lift on Air Force 1?
Trump said he was in love with Kim, but Kim would feel safer on an 11 hour train ride since he doesn't fly.
Who loves or loved who the most, I do wonder.

"Trump's second summit with Kim Jong-un, in Hanoi, Vietnam, did not go to plan. As negotiations over North Korea's nuclear programme broke down, Trump left abruptly, saying to the press: "Sometimes you just have to walk."
But before he departed, the then US president did make one astonishing offer to Kim.
Matthew Pottinger, the top Asia expert on Trump's National Security Council told us: "President Trump offered Kim a lift home on Air Force One. The president knew that Kim had arrived on a multi-day train ride through China into Hanoi and the president said: 'I can get you home in two hours if you want.' Kim declined."

safe_image-Th.gif

Could you imagine North Korea's love letter recipient giving that guy a lift on Air Force 1?
Trump said he was in love with Kim, but Kim would feel safer on an 11 hour train ride since he doesn't fly.
Who loves or loved who the most, I do wonder.

"Trump's second summit with Kim Jong-un, in Hanoi, Vietnam, did not go to plan. As negotiations over North Korea's nuclear programme broke down, Trump left abruptly, saying to the press: "Sometimes you just have to walk."
But before he departed, the then US president did make one astonishing offer to Kim.
Matthew Pottinger, the top Asia expert on Trump's National Security Council told us: "President Trump offered Kim a lift home on Air Force One. The president knew that Kim had arrived on a multi-day train ride through China into Hanoi and the president said: 'I can get you home in two hours if you want.' Kim declined."

Are you a 12 year old?

oh he offered him a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh:rolleyes: :cuckoo:
Mr. Rotten Deal sure loves Kim and you think that POS should be given a ride in the Peoples jet. I bet you're fine with the fn Russians in the Oval Office, too. Am I right?

safe_image-Th.gif

What is wrong with that?...do you want to be enemies with them forever?...do you want that? really?.....either overthrow the pig or befriend him and change his mind...the swamp just wants to keep the ranker up along with the walls and gates between north and south Korea...follow the money...follow your tax dollars for heavens sake....follow your children's future....
Why didn't that go for Cuba with you wingers..
Because Cuba even without Castro wouldn't make any changes in their relations with us...that must be a part of the deal....but before that can happen both sides of our political spectrum must be aligned as one....if we are fighting because of orange man bad for example it will never work...we must be united in foreign policy and the dems have forgotten that rule....
So better to try and make friends with North Korea and the hell with Cuba..got it.
The USA should use diplomacy first with every nation...friend or foe...in fact nations do not have friends they have interests...and befriending a dependent of China is more important than befriending a nation for good cigars....
So we are allied with Britain, Canada and a slew of other allies not because they are friends, they just serve our interests...got it

safe_image-Th.gif

hey, asshole. I am a republican.
The part about the American economy never being better is TRump, repetitive bullshit.
COVID did not put an end to the economy, Trump's decision not to control COVID did kick it in the ass though.

You claimed you were not a Trumpist, WTF dude?

Beam%20me%20up-M.jpg

Show us all when, in modern history, the economy was better, unemployment lower, unemployment lower for blacks and other minorities, and who narrowed the pay gap between low and high-income workers. Why do you demand that the low-income worker remains poor? How does that help America?

Barkley%20Voting-M.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back