Trump now says the folders marked “classified” were empty. He kept them because they were “cool”

Wrong.
I am not a republican or "defending" Trump, but clearly that is not what Trump said.
He simply said that MOST of the papers stored were just the empty classified "folders".
Whether or not that was all that was there, we have no idea.
I the image, clearly MOST of the papers shown WERE just empty folders.
But it also does not at all matter, because clearly presidents and VPs are explicitly exempt from any and all classified doc regulations.
Trump can do whatever he wanted with them.
NOT the VP, POTUS only :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You are actually blind. There are clearly pages held togather by paperclips, with classification coversheets, some folded over.....and you think you are looking at empty folders? :cuckoo:

Where?
All I see is a bunch of pieces of paper that are whited out.
For all we know it a menu for the local chinese food joint.
Besides,why havent they done anything with these so called secret documents?

Where?
All I see is a bunch of pieces of paper that are whited out.
For all we know it a menu for the local chinese food joint.
Besides,why havent they done anything with these so called secret documents?
.....you want a clear picture of classfied materials?

What does it take to give up the crazy denials?

It's all made up, right?

FBI simply got a warrant from court to go search ex-president's residency, confiscate classified presidential records, found some empty folders instead....but went on to claim finding about 100 classified+ level documents and published some fake pics.

This is your actual position on whats going on, right nutbag?
You’re a very slow student. Put on your dunce cap and go sit in the corner.

Since you can’t grasp anything, apparently, I’ll tell you again. The President said he had previously DE-classified the documents. So, what the search warrant sought had already been declassified.

Sorry, Pee Wee. You’ve still got nothin’. 👍

You are literally making shit up right now. Just think about this logically. Why would Trump bother even talking about empty folders unless he obviously means he is trying to make a point about anything the FBI found? Why the fuck should anyone care he has empty folders outside of the documents he took?

You’re even dumber than most of your fellow gullible libturds

You see only the top of the “classified” folder covers, you have zero evidence that anything was contained in any of those. Then you see open folder covers with no evidence of those being marked as classified. Plus you see allegedly classified “documents” BUT they are all redacted.

So your little photo establishes not a thing.

You’re not just gullible but beyond stupid. 🤣

Lol Trump never ceases to amaze me with the stupid shit he says.

Does it bother his supporters this contradicts his assertion he declassified the documents he stole? Nope probably not. The mental gymnastics must be exhausting.

There are no mental gymnastics. Trump declassified certain documents. He also grabbed a bunch of empty folders marked classified. The documents might never have been in those folders.

Contrary to democrat belief, a folder marked Classified is not printed up per document. The office supply rooms in the White House have boxes of files marked Classified, Secret, Top Secret and even a limited run marked For Your Eyes Only. All empty.

You’re a very slow student. Put on your dunce cap and go sit in the corner.

Since you can’t grasp anything, apparently, I’ll tell you again. The President said he had previously DE-classified the documents. So, what the search warrant sought had already been declassified.

Sorry, Pee Wee. You’ve still got nothin’. 👍

The President never claimed declassification in any court, it's just what he tells to dupes like you.

As you were tool.

They are kind of cool and they looked empty to me in that staged FBI photo... so what makes you think he is not telling the truth?....
Memo to OP... Biden's folders marked top secret were not empty...
I also noticed the folders looked empty in the staged photo.

Would having a few cover sheets be ”cool.” Perhaps.

Where I worked before I retired we had plenty of those cover sheets in an office supply room. I thought about taking a few but never did. I figured that some fool would see them in my home and call the FBI and I would be in a world of shit.

It was obvious that the folders were empty when the FBI photographed them.
Except they are not folders at all, but documets with with cover sheets that read CLASSIFIED.

Aside from that you got everything right.

Last edited:
He would need a court order to get them returned because they were illegally being withheld from him.
And the word is "keepsake", not "keepsafe".
There is no "excuse" needed, because they were perfectly legal for Trump to do whatever he wanted with them.

I do not particularly like Trump, even though he is essentially a liberal like me, but this obsession with trying to illegally harm him is disgusting.
He did not start any illegal wars like every single other president had done.

The court order was obtained by the FBI to get the classified information back from Trump. Trump has not obtained any court order for himself. That would be hilarious. No one is harming Trump. As a matter of fact, he's being treated like royalty. If any of us had those same documents, and we refused to return them, we'd already be sentenced and serving 10 years or more. That is a fact. Conversely, Trump won't see a day in jail, even if it is found out that he sold secrets to the Russians, hence the empty folders.

Last edited:
It is not beyond the realm of reasonable belief to suggest that the FBI (or at least elements of the FBI) has been willing to plant evidence in the past or in tuis instance.

I’m not saying they did. But how in the name of fuck would you know if they had or had not?

The President never claimed declassification in any court,

He doesn’t need to have made the claim in court (yet) you execrable dumbass.
it's just what he tells to dupes like you.
Wrong. It’s what he and at least one credible witness have maintained so far, out of court.

And it doesn’t surprise me that you choose, in advance, to deny the truth of that claim. Idiot jerkoffs like you dispense with any need for evidence to jump to your preconceived conclusions.
As you were tool.

You are a tool.

Forum List

Back