Trump "Moving On" Bingo. The dude is DONE. When will this be accepted?

When will Trump be Shunned? Choose Your Bingo Date. Meaning, NOT the (R) POTUS Nom.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump has at least 50% of the nomination vote locked.
Great, we shall keep tracking and watch "Your made up S0-Called" 50%" move up or down.
I predict Down.
But keep the Hope alive, and ignore 1srelluc "A New Hope"

You feel free to go down with the Ship.
Laughing All the Way. LOLLLOLLLOOLLLOOOLL.
Locked..........LOOLLOLLOLL

Great, we shall keep tracking and watch "Your made up S0-Called" 50%" move up or down.
I predict Down.
But keep the Hope alive, and ignore 1srelluc "A New Hope"

You feel free to go down with the Ship.
Laughing All the Way. LOLLLOLLLOOLLLOOOLL.
Locked..........LOOLLOLLOLL
Not like you won't go down with all the rest of America, durhurhdurhurhur!

dog-smile.gif

The LIST is Growing.

Dump Trump is Strong.
It's all long overdue. Republicans helped create this monster, now they're going to have to deal with it. Euthanasia is probably the best approach for trump.

I believe most of the people in the nation have wised up already. I agree he has finished. I believe only his die-hard cult members follow him now. But I voted for April fool's Day to election day because he's such a fool.
President for life, I think that only happens in places like Russia and North Korea. And those presidents don't last very long. Good luck with that idea, that shit just doesn't fly in America.

I have proof too. Is there some way I could get a message to you without making it public on here. Thanks again, Stan.

Yes, we'll try anything to get you to come to your senses and save yourself from that monster.

Cons like Trump are nothing to be afraid of. It's the people who put their faith in the cons that is the problem. Sooner or later, hopefully sooner, they will all come to their senses.

Who let you in on the secret plan ?

It's all long overdue. Republicans helped create this monster, now they're going to have to deal with it. Euthanasia is probably the best approach for trump.
1ca8778a63b85cf70699cc6ffbccaba2c7ed190becb48cf2ff04aec7c0a9ed9e_1.jpg

I think it's the best option for you. Self Euthanasia.
Lol, that's called suicide. trump will never do that, he's in love with himself. That takes a lot of imagination, to be able to ignore all those faults and subsequent criminal activity.

Lol, that's called suicide. trump will never do that, he's in love with himself. That takes a lot of imagination, to be able to ignore all those faults and subsequent criminal activity.
I was referring to you, not Trump. I have a song for you:

You've tried this ^^^^ before.
Ad nauseam.
I don't have to try to read the news because I read it.
You are ignorant as dog shit.
I understand that if you are caught watching actual news your career will be over with.

About 30...

You should be thrilled Trump is going to be the nominee.
true ^^^^^, he will get his ASS kicked again, for the 3rd time, IF he is the nominee.
I'm guessing he won't win the primary, but if YOU say so. LOLLOLL
Because............You read the News.

I don't have to try to read the news because I read it.
You are ignorant as dog shit.
I understand that if you are caught watching actual news your career will be over with.
Ad Hominem ^^^^^^^ much?
Only you get to call that, correct?

I was referring to you, not Trump. I have a song for you:

I didn't listen to your sick song. You are a very sick person. Please get help. I knew you were trying to talk about me, but this isn't about me: it's about the other very sick man. Sick and dangerous. Maybe you both are. But he's got crazy followers that endanger all of US.

I didn't listen to your sick song. You are a very sick person. Please get help. I knew you were trying to talk about me, but this isn't about me: it's about the other very sick man. Sick and dangerous. Maybe you both are. But he's got crazy followers that endanger all of US.
Leftist faggots trying to take America down should feel "endangered", bitch.

Last edited:
Leftist faggots trying trying to take America down should feel "endangered", bitch.

Your sickness is even worse than I thought. Leftists trying to take down America says it all. The only people who tried to destroy America were the crazies on Jan. 6th. Who attacked the very heart of the nation, the Capitol. Urinating and defecating on that hallowed ground. They disgraced themselves. You're really twisted in your beliefs. Didn't listen to that song either, just more threats from the cowards.

Winco is crapping his panties over Trump winning in 2024.
You are certainly entitled to your incorrect assessment.

trump is done.
If he wins the Primary, then it just shows the cowardliness in the (R) party to ALLOW this chump into their party.

If he wins the Primary, he will get his ASS destroyed on Election Day, then we can expect another insurrection or perhaps gun violence by the RWI.

Forum List

Back