Trump "Moving On" Bingo. The dude is DONE. When will this be accepted?

When will Trump be Shunned? Choose Your Bingo Date. Meaning, NOT the (R) POTUS Nom.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The same ideas have surely spawned other fascist states.
Always. The tyranny we are living in has always been ended by a dictatorship. Ceasar, Napoleon, Hitler. It's the process by which we get our sanity back.

Always. The tyranny we are living in has always been ended by a dictatorship. Ceasar, Napoleon, Hitler. It's the process by which we get our sanity back.
So you're embracing this insanity. That doesn't solve anything.

You said you wanted to continue trump's threat to our democracy and replace it with tyranny. That is fascism.
We don't have a democracy. We have a tyranny. Why do you think democrats continually say " our democracy?" Because it's not a democracy. Just to them.

We don't have a democracy. We have a tyranny. Why do you think democrats continually say " our democracy?" Because it's not a democracy. Just to them.

Apparently you are too stupid to understand how the English language works, or, you are purposely parsing stuff to push your own bullshit agenda. Either way, I think you're an idiot.

That opinion and five bucks will get you a cup of coffee.

Actually, that would be either .75 cents if I make it at home (I like rich, high dollar coffee), or it would be between 6 and 8 dollars (again, depending on where I buy it at) as there are certain blended coffee drinks that I enjoy. If anyone ever gets around the Chapin SC area, I recommend Bart's Crazy Good Coffee, and one of their signature drinks called the "Whatchamacallit". Loaded with caffeine and lots of other good stuff, and makes a nice pick me up, especially on hot days.

Apparently you are too stupid to understand how the English language works, or, you are purposely parsing stuff to push your own bullshit agenda. Either way, I think you're an idiot.
This person you're trying to speak to is not open to any ideas which confront the illusional world she has created for herself. She doesn't realize we live in a democracy; while she is able to make all these crazy statements and not be put away for it. I'd call that a true democracy.

Maybe that's why you believe the strange things you do. You should listen to more traditional sources of news and information.
Well,.as I said, the things they say on their show mirror very closely the things the left say here on usmb, likely because they get their information from the same sources.

Well,.as I said, the things they say on their show mirror very closely the things the left say here on usmb, likely because they get their information from the same sources.
If you believe that then why are you even listening to such stuff. I don't, nor do I care to, the world is complicated enough without all these lies.

Nationalism does not work with democracies, it works against them. It is worth fueled the German people's support for the Third Reich.
Do you honestly think China, Russia, Germany, UK....any country, that their governments are sitting around going "how can we run our country for the benefit of other countries before our own citizens"? No, every country looks after the interests of their own citizens first, as it should be. We pay the taxes that run thus country, we live under the rules this country makes, so yes, out country should, in turn, be trying to put us first....in our own country, before the needs of others. That doesn't mean we don't help when needed, but, we certainly don't look to benefit other countries before our own.

That's all that America first means.

Do you honestly think China, Russia, Germany, UK....any country, that their governments are sitting around going "how can we run our country for the benefit of other countries before our own citizens"? No, every country looks after the interests of their own citizens first, as it should be. We pay the taxes that run thus country, we live under the rules this country makes, so yes, out country should, in turn, be trying to put us first....in our own country, before the needs of others. That doesn't mean we don't help when needed, but, we certainly don't look to benefit other countries before our own.

That's all that America first means.
Patriotism puts Americans first and foremost. Nationalism attempts to place them on a plane above their allies. It's like the Jewish people being the chosen race, for the white man believing he has the right to dominate and direct society for all the world. They are false dichotomies.

We have an international world, we are heavily invested in globalism. Isolationism is the opposite of that. Isolationism is what kept the United States out of world war II until it was almost too late.
Yes, we have an international world, and we make deals that are mutually beneficial to the world, but our country should be looking out for its own interests at all times. Once again, do you think any other country operates on the world stage with the intention of putting other countries interests before their own?

If you believe that then why are you even listening to such stuff. I don't, nor do I care to, the world is complicated enough without all these lies.
Because I want to hear their arguments, and it let's me know what they are thinking.

Yes, we have an international world, and we make deals that are mutually beneficial to the world, but our country should be looking out for its own interests at all times. Once again, do you think any other country operates on the world stage with the intention of putting other countries interests before their own?
No I'm not saying putting other countries interest above ours. I'm just saying not putting ours above everyone else's because then you're setting yourself up for a fall a big one. Where interest align there is trade and cooperation. We should always be taking advantage of that.

Patriotism puts Americans first and foremost. Nationalism attempts to place them on a plane above their allies. It's like the Jewish people being the chosen race, for the white man believing he has the right to dominate and direct society for all the world. They are false dichotomies.
I dont see it like that. To me, the whole America first mantra is just about putting our own interests first, not putting us above anyone else, in the way you are thinking.

Forum List

Back