Trump "Moving On" Bingo. The dude is DONE. When will this be accepted?

When will Trump be Shunned? Choose Your Bingo Date. Meaning, NOT the (R) POTUS Nom.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are certainly entitled to your incorrect assessment.

trump is done.
If he wins the Primary, then it just shows the cowardliness in the (R) party to ALLOW this chump into their party.

If he wins the Primary, he will get his ASS destroyed on Election Day, then we can expect another insurrection or perhaps gun violence by the RWI.
If he is even able to run, it would be his biggest defeat ever. I don't believe he could get even 10% of the vote. America has a lot of crazies, but normal people still rule the country.

Indeependent has already claimed that trump has 50% LOCKED.
He still has a lot of hurdles to get through. And his health, physical and mental is not good. Time will tell. Most of my republican neighbors are done with him. I don't know where these votes are going to come from

Reported your threats. It's the right thing to do. Maybe getting kicked off this site will help give you a wakeup call. Please get help.
Afraid of text and a cartoon bazooka dude, are ya? Must suck to be a snowflake snitch bitch.

I don't think I'll even have to ever call the police. I handle my own problems

Afraid of text and a cartoon bazooka dude, are ya? Must suck to be a snowflake snitch bitch.

It must really suck to be you and talk and act like such a naughty child. You don't seem to have a handle on your anger issues at all. It's really pathetic to try to talk to you.

Lol, that's called suicide. trump will never do that, he's in love with himself. That takes a lot of imagination, to be able to ignore all those faults and subsequent criminal activity.

"Faults and subsequent criminal activity"????

Could a thought ever be more ambiguous?

I love the way you wannabe leftist middle schoolers attempt to sound like profound thinkers.

Thanks for a thought provoking and correctly spelled post.

You are certainly entitled to your incorrect assessment.

trump is done.
If he wins the Primary, then it just shows the cowardliness in the (R) party to ALLOW this chump into their party.

If he wins the Primary, he will get his ASS destroyed on Election Day, then we can expect another insurrection or perhaps gun violence by the RWI.
/-----/ Gosh Winco, you sound nervous. If Trump was truly done, you wouldn't pay any attention to him.
iu

You mentioned fear, I could never be afraid of someone like you.You are obviously so insecure you vent your anger and frustration at others. What's really pathetic about it, you could much more easily correct your mind set than go through all this self-torture. You keep punishing yourself for no good reason.
Indeependent has already claimed that trump has 50% LOCKED.
I don't see how that's possible. And the primaries make all the difference in the world. When they see the numbers fail to appear, even the staunchest supporters will leave trump at the wayside.

If Trump was truly done, you wouldn't pay any attention to him.
We can't ignore this POS.
Who did a reaction to the SOTU?
Answer: Huckabee and POStrump.

He injects himself into the news, and I have EVERY right to attack his character.
The child is a Con. A Cheat. A Huge Liar.
These ^^^^^ are indeed FACTS.

This Thread is to follow the Fall of djt.
Buckle Up Bootlicker.

We can't ignore this POS.
Who did a reaction to the SOTU?
Answer: Huckabee and POStrump.

He injects himself into the news, and I have EVERY right to attack his character.
The child is a Con. A Cheat. A Huge Liar.
These ^^^^^ are indeed FACTS.

This Thread is to follow the Fall of djt.
Buckle Up Bootlicker.
/——-/ If you believe he’s done, (you don’t) then ignore him.

Long way out yet.
See what your clowns offer, may cause a repo' landslide.
/——-/ If you believe he’s done, (you don’t) then ignore him.
He's finished politically, he's not done endangering our nation and causing chaos and dysfunction. Wherever he goes he leaves a trail of destruction. I hope his god is ready to deal with him. Isn't going to be pretty.

/——-/ From your link: “Results of the straw poll show not everyone is disenchanted with Trump — a sentiment echoed among some March for Life attendees on Friday. “He did a lot for life in office,” says Anna Bingman, who traveled from Ohio for Friday’s march, noting Trump’s three appointees to the Supreme Court. A young woman in a “Make America Great Again” says she thinks Trump would still be a champion for abortion bans if he were reelected. “He spoke at a March for Life and he talked about it from the White House,” she explains.”

Forum List

Back