Trump "Moving On" Bingo. The dude is DONE. When will this be accepted?

When will Trump be Shunned? Choose Your Bingo Date. Meaning, NOT the (R) POTUS Nom.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol, you are teaching kids how to be faggots and trannies, you're sick and should be imprisoned forever.
I'm sure the public schools in my area are handling the needs of all the students, as far as sex education goes, as it should be. Without all the prejudice and hatred you've exhibited.

I'm sure the public schools in my area are handling the needs of all the students, as far as sex education goes, as it should be. Without all the prejudice and hatred you've exhibited.
So, you admit being a child abuser. Come down here.

Do not blame the Democrats for trump. That is totally on the republicans. They lost all respect for themselves and embraced the devious calculating fiend. Even the religious right sold their souls for some imaginary gain.
I do blame the dems for trump, at least the stigma surrounding him. That is 100% of democrat making, brought on by 7 years of attacks and lies meant to brainwash people. like the old adage "if you repeat something long enough, people will believe it".

Is Trump perfect? Not at all, but like 99% of all the negative press he gets is fabricated by progressive media twisting stories and taking things out of context.

When will the Loyalist Decide to MOVE ON.........From this POS.

When will trump be shunned.
Post the Republican candidates you won't revile and promise that if you do revile that candidate, you will leave USMB for 1 year.

Look at the history of Congress. When social issues come up, the Republicans are seldom on board. Their voice is silent when it comes to family issues and support. The willingly give away billions to industry and the rich But nothing in family support and well-being.

You can't say that because no bill is ever just one issue. Congress get so much guff because they voted against a bill, and the opposing party will pick out the most heartstring tugging issue and say "they voted against this!", not mentioning all the bs pork that was stuffed into the bill.

If you want to see how people REALLY vote, make every bill single issue and simple. Not these 5000 page monstrosities filled with illegible legalize that only 30 year veteran lawyers can understand.

I bet if you did that, you'd be surprised at hoe much the two sides actually have in common.

I do blame the dems for trump, at least the stigma surrounding him. That is 100% of democrat making, brought on by 7 years of attacks and lies meant to brainwash people. like the old adage "if you repeat something long enough, people will believe it".

Is Trump perfect? Not at all, but like 99% of all the negative press he gets is fabricated by progressive media twisting stories and taking things out of context.
Trump created his own stigma, through his own actions and words. He has described his hair as " perfect ". I'm sure he believes his shit doesn't think either. He thrives on praise and adoration. The Republicans gave him all that and more. This baby is yours. You fed the wrong wolf.

If you want to see how people REALLY vote, make every bill single issue and simple. Not these 5000 page monstrosities filled with illegible legalize that only 30 year veteran lawyers can understand.

I bet if you did that, you'd be surprised at hoe much the two sides actually have in common.
I agree with your last two statements. I'm tired of the blame game between the two parties.

Trump created his own stigma, through his own actions and words. He has described his hair as " perfect ". I'm sure he believes his shit doesn't think either. He thrives on praise and adoration. The Republicans gave him all that and more. This baby is yours. You fed the wrong wolf.
Trump created his own stigma, through his own actions and words.

Trump may be a bit boisterous and have a bit of an ego, every politician does, but, no, his stigma has been created by the dems controlling the narrative for so long, and using their media control to feed lies to people. Hell, look at the Twitter files, we're now seeing just how deep the dem social media control actually went.

I don't know anything about trumps hair...did he call it perfect? He says that about a lot if stuff...again, he has a bit of an ego.

I'm sure he believes his shit doesn't think either.

I'm sure you do think that, and you probably think that because you've been listening to years of dem media twisting the story and all the hate and lies.

I listen to these people myself, I know what they say.

Every time Trump, or any republican does anything the dems don't like, the first thing the dems run to is "its racist!", or "it's anti gay!", and then they spend the next few months repeating that lie. Over time, nearly all dems have bought into it. It's gotten so bad that, if a story comes out the about a republican, you can turn on the progressive radio shows and within the first two sentences of their analysis, they'll claim whatever it was, was racist, or now, the big thing is anti gay. It's just so predictable now.

Once again, your tactic is working, you are changing the narrative. You media stranglehold is putting the republican party on the back foot. You should be proud. Your side is winning.

Trump may be a bit boisterous and have a bit of an ego, every politician does, but, no, his stigma has been created by the dems controlling the narrative for so long, and using their media control to feed lies to people. Hell, look at the Twitter files, we're now seeing just how deep the dem social media control actually went.

I don't know anything about trumps hair...did he call it perfect? He says that about a lot if stuff...again, he has a bit of an ego.

I'm sure you do think that, and you probably think that because you've been listening to years of dem media twisting the story and all the hate and lies.

I listen to these people myself, I know what they say.

Every time Trump, or any republican does anything the dems don't like, the first thing the dems run to is "its racist!", or "it's anti gay!", and then they spend the next few months repeating that lie. Over time, nearly all dems have bought into it. It's gotten so bad that, if a story comes out the about a republican, you can turn on the progressive radio shows and within the first two sentences of their analysis, they'll claim whatever it was, was racist, or now, the big thing is anti gay. It's just so predictable now.

Once again, your tactic is working, you are changing the narrative. You media stranglehold is putting the republican party on the back foot. You should be proud. Your side is winning.
Ocom's razor. When you evaluate everything, the most likely reason is the reason in most cases. And by the way, my shit stinks just like everybody else's. I just don't like talking shit like trump does.

Ocom's razor. When you evaluate everything, the most likely reason is the reason in most cases. And by the way, my shit stinks just like everybody else's. I just don't like talking shit like trump does.
The most likely reason is the media frenzy that started the moment Trump announced his candidacy.

The most likely reason is the media frenzy that started the moment Trump announced his candidacy.
If the rest of the country knew his history like New Yorkers did they'd understand a criminal running for president is quite an unprecedented affair. Actually I believe he was the one who started attacking the press. Because they started listening to all his lies and started counting them. That's pretty sad.

Oh I forgot all the sex scandals too and Stormy Daniels he did all that to himself. Or is it 19 other women too I forget seems like ancient history.

Oh I forgot all the sex scandals too and Stormy Daniels he did all that to himself. Or is it 19 other women too I forget seems like ancient history.
The stormy Daniel's issue is actually just one prime example that supports my case. You see, I listen to a lot of progressive radio, so I know the things they say and what the leftist narrative is.

As with EVERY story that comes out this is how it works:

Story breaks, immediately, without even a shred of proof, investigation, statements or anything, leftist news starts reporting it as fact. They run these stories for days and even weeks on end, again, with only an accusation, still no proof. Then their callers call the program and agree with the host, again, they themsleves only hearing the same allegation, no proof, and this get reinforced over and over.

Then, when someone writes a rebuttal or anything to disprove the claim, the radio hosts downplay downplay, dismiss, "its all lies", "it's fake news".

These things then get spread over Facebook and Twitter, which have become the largest spreaders of information, and before you know it, a story that has never been investigated has now become "the truth".

This is how about 99% of all bad press about Trump, and the republican party, is done. A story comes out and prog radio goes into "push" mode. I hear it every day. It's to the point where it's predictable. If a repub is in the news, you can count on prog radio trying to tie racism or homophobia to it within the first 2 minutes of talking about it.

The stormy Daniel's issue is actually just one prime example that supports my case. You see, I listen to a lot of progressive radio, so I know the things they say and what the leftist narrative is.

Story breaks, immediately, without even a shred of proof, investigation, statements or anything, leftist news starts reporting it as fact. They run these stories for days and even weeks on end, again, with only an accusation, still no proof. Then their callers call the program and agree with the host, again, they themsleves only hearing the same allegation, no proof, and this get reinforced over and over.

Then, when someone writes a rebuttal or anything to disprove the claim, the radio hosts downplay downplay, dismiss, "its all lies", "it's fake news".

These things then get spread over Facebook and Twitter, which have become the largest spreaders of information, and before you know it, a story that has never been investigated has now become "the truth".

This is how about 99% of all bad press about Trump, and the republican party, is done. A story comes out and prog radio goes into "push" mode. I hear it every day. It's to the point where it's predictable. If a repub is in the news, you can count on prog radio trying to tie racism or homophobia to it within the first 2 minutes of talking about it.
I'm sorry but when you're in the public eye you're under public scrutiny. If he did not do anything wrong he wouldn't have paid off these women and it was more than just her. There's probably a lot more we don't know about him, and I'm sure none of it's good given his track record.

Let's look at trump politically then; he is a populist, protectionist, isolationist and nationalist. trumpism- developed during trump's 2016 presidential campaign according to most scholars, 50 notes are populist political method that suggests nationalistic answers to political, economic and social problems. To me that in itself creates a lot of problems. These are the very elements in German society that fueled the rise of the third Reich. When you tap into people's hatreds and fears you can expect the worst from society. Personally, as far as I'm concerned, Trump remains a disaster and threat no matter how you look at it.

When will his loyalist move on? They never will. He's taken them so far left, they can't even see where left begins. I hilarious to watch them complain about how left Biden is, and not even care how left Trump is.

Those of us who are still on the right, can't stand to see how far to the left Trump is. One main reason is that Trump has taken so many of his supporters to the left, that it's leaves only a few of us still right of center. So if we were to get an actual fiscal and constitutional conservative as a candidate, he'd be over shadowed by the leftist Trump supporters.
Thanks to Trump, 90% of the country is left leaning now. And most of them don't even know it.

When will his loyalist move on? They never will. He's taken them so far left, they can't even see where left begins. I hilarious to watch them complain about how left Biden is, and not even care how left Trump is.

Those of us who are still on the right, can't stand to see how far to the left Trump is. One main reason is that Trump has taken so many of his supporters to the left, that it's leaves only a few of us still right of center. So if we were to get an actual fiscal and constitutional conservative as a candidate, he'd be over shadowed by the leftist Trump supporters.
Thanks to Trump, 90% of the country is left leaning now. And most of them don't even know it.
So why is everybody on the far right following Trump so closely. He does support nationalism. He never ran into blacks in New York City when he had all those apartments. So he's probably a racist. And he defended those white supremacists. I think you're more than a little confused.

Remember, it’s not Trump per se; even with Trump gone, rightwing ignorance, fear, racism, bigotry, hate, nativism, and neo-fascist authoritarianism will remain – Trump is merely the product of the GOP and conservativism.

Forum List

Back