Trump "Moving On" Bingo. The dude is DONE. When will this be accepted?

When will Trump be Shunned? Choose Your Bingo Date. Meaning, NOT the (R) POTUS Nom.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump may be done as a politician, but the evil Trump represents is alive and well among the right.
And I believe the opposite, the party is encompassing lies and hatred so much it is dying, not well and totally wrong for America.

And I believe the opposite, the party is encompassing lies and hatred so much it is dying, not well and totally wrong for America.
I hope youre right, but Bill Kristol said,

“If ’22 was going to be a test of Trump and Trumpism’s dominance of the party, so far he’s pretty dominant and it’s pretty dominant”

I hope youre right, but Bill Kristol said,

“If ’22 was going to be a test of Trump and Trumpism’s dominance of the party, so far he’s pretty dominant and it’s pretty dominant”
If McConnel is any indication, trump is finished, but they still have to deal with his followers. As Shakespeare wrote in his play about Julius Caesar. Mark Anthony speaks about Brutus with these words, " The evil that men do lives after them, the good is oft interred with their bones. " History repeats itself.

I'm sorry but when you're in the public eye you're under public scrutiny. If he did not do anything wrong he wouldn't have paid off these women and it was more than just her. There's probably a lot more we don't know about him, and I'm sure none of it's good given his track record.
I.understand scrutiny, and thinks its actually a good thing for all politicians, but I'm talking about the progressive media taking mere allegations and pushing them as truth. These prog hosts will say anything if it makes the right look bad, hell, I was listening today about them talking about Kirsten sinema, and one caller called in and said he thought that sinema wasn't actually bi sexual but was just using that to her benefit, and the host actually essentially agreed, saying "yeah, you could be right, I can see how she'd do that".

They don't care about the truth, only what lies and propaganda they can use to smear the right. .

As far as Trump and daniels, has there ever been any proof that he paid her? Or if he did, why he paid her? The story's are all a bunch of "allegedly" and "presumably". Was there ever any proof.thag Trump paid her to keep quiet about an affair?

There's probably a lot more we don't know about him, and I'm sure none of it's good given his track record.

Exactly...this is how the prog radio and left wing pundits do it. " there MUST be more we don't know, cause he's just such a bad guy', and then they'll go find the next story they can take out of context, and then they'll get on the radio and say "you know trump has probably paid many other women..cause...", no information or evidence of anything, and then the callers call in and say "yeah, you know he's paid more women, cause he's a bad guy!"

Ive heard enough of these guys to know that in their opening monologues, they'll mention racism and homophobia at least once in the first 2 minutes...and I'm seldom wrong.

Donald Trump is a wonderful man and an exquisite leader. I would vote for him to be president for life. Then squash the enemy democrats as if he was the Hand of God.

You claim to be a conservative, have respect for the Constitution and are a patriotic American. But, the post above says different. President for life is something that the founders NEVER wanted, which is why the president is only allowed to have 2 terms. Guess you forgot that the Founding Fathers were against kings and rulers for life, didn't ya?

Let's look at trump politically then; he is a populist, protectionist, isolationist and nationalist. trumpism- developed during trump's 2016 presidential campaign according to most scholars, 50 notes are populist political method that suggests nationalistic answers to political, economic and social problems. To me that in itself creates a lot of problems. These are the very elements in German society that fueled the rise of the third Reich. When you tap into people's hatreds and fears you can expect the worst from society. Personally, as far as I'm concerned, Trump remains a disaster and threat no matter how you look at it.
What you are describing is "America first". What's wrong with that? He said america first..not America only. What's wrong with putting America's interests first? Do you think other countries are forming their policies in regards to how they can benefit other countries before themselves? Of course not, yet, somehow, it's bad when America does it?

I.understand scrutiny, and thinks its actually a good thing for all politicians, but I'm talking about the progressive media taking mere allegations and pushing them as truth. These prog hosts will say anything if it makes the right look bad, hell, I was listening today about them talking about Kirsten sinema, and one caller called in and said he thought that sinema wasn't actually bi sexual but was just using that to her benefit, and the host actually essentially agreed, saying "yeah, you could be right, I can see how she'd do that".

They don't care about the truth, only what lies and propaganda they can use to smear the right. .

As far as Trump and daniels, has there ever been any proof that he paid her? Or if he did, why he paid her? The story's are all a bunch of "allegedly" and "presumably". Was there ever any proof.thag Trump paid her to keep quiet about an affair?

Exactly...this is how the prog radio and left wing pundits do it. " there MUST be more we don't know, cause he's just such a bad guy', and then they'll go find the next story they can take out of context, and then they'll get on the radio and say "you know trump has probably paid many other women..cause...", no information or evidence of anything, and then the callers call in and say "yeah, you know he's paid more women, cause he's a bad guy!"

Ive heard enough of these guys to know that in their opening monologues, they'll mention racism and homophobia at least once in the first 2 minutes...and I'm seldom wrong.
What news channel do you listen to ? I listen to mostly ABC and they sell them talk about homophobia or racism. They talk about the news and occasionally report acts that are homophobic or racist, but they don't judge the acts like Fox does, they just report them.

What you are describing is "America first". What's wrong with that? He said america first..not America only. What's wrong with putting America's interests first? Do you think other countries are forming their policies in regards to how they can benefit other countries before themselves? Of course not, yet, somehow, it's bad when America does it?
If you can't see anything wrong with these things, you are part of the problem. They are definitely anti-American themes.

What news channel do you listen to ? I listen to mostly ABC and they sell them talk about homophobia or racism. They talk about the news and occasionally report acts that are homophobic or racist, but they don't judge the acts like Fox does, they just report them.
I listen to sirius xm progress. Michaelangelo signorile and dean obiedallah, and I wouldn't call them news, more like propaganda...certainly just opinion, but, their statements mirror very closely the things the lefties say here on usmb.

I listen to sirius xm progress. Michaelangelo signorile and dean obiedallah, and I wouldn't call them news, more like propaganda...certainly just opinion, but, their statements mirror very closely the things the lefties say here on usmb.
Maybe that's why you believe the strange things you do. You should listen to more traditional sources of news and information.

How is putting America first...anti American?
We have an international world, we are heavily invested in globalism. Isolationism is the opposite of that. Isolationism is what kept the United States out of world war II until it was almost too late.

Protectionism works against free trade also, remember all the tariffs and trade wars and all that garbage. It is a very efficient and it doesn't help America grow into the future that it must have.

Populist ideas brought about segregation, and discrimination against minorities. It's also a negative that works against the principles of Justice and equality in the United States, some of our bedrock beliefs.

You claim to be a conservative, have respect for the Constitution and are a patriotic American. But, the post above says different. President for life is something that the founders NEVER wanted, which is why the president is only allowed to have 2 terms. Guess you forgot that the Founding Fathers were against kings and rulers for life, didn't ya?
Just because the Founding Father's were against it, doesn't mean that extraordinary measures aren't sometimes necessary.

Forum List

Back