trump Mismanagement Helped Fuel Cornonavirus Crisis

Yes it's another TDS influenced thread.
maddooooo-1553529881.jpg

trump had warning. He had time to get ready for it to come to America. He knew it was coming yet he didn't take the proper steps to help contain and control it.

He was more worried about reelection and himself.

Trump's mismanagement helped fuel coronavirus crisis

Damn right he did!!! He should have sent the Air Force to shoot down the airliners, and subs to sink the cruise ships!!! The Evul Basturd instead did nothing at all!!!

We all know the correct course of action in such a crisis is what Democrats would do, throw open the borders and flood the country with millions of obese latinos, Asians, and Africans with no screening of any kind, and get them to the polls in November!!!

Last edited:
trump had warning. He had time to get ready for it to come to America. He knew it was coming yet he didn't take the proper steps to help contain and control it.

OH H*LL NO, I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO

Trump had warning and time to prepare for its arrival
because HE KNEW IT WAS COMING
YET, DIDN'T TAKE THE PROPER STEPS
TO HELP CONTAIN AND CONTROL IT

HE WAS MORE WORRIED ABOUT REELECTION AND HIMSELF

Bitch, let me fucking tell you something....

I have a documented, diabolical trail of lies and criminality
stretched out over 200 tabs actively open across 6 windows
86 PDF files and 96 screen shots, stored in Cloud

I have not been taken captive by MSM and held hostage by fear
I am not 'following' the 'virus' as it travels across America
I have been retracing its global journey on its way here
Heres hoping Drumpfs fuckup doesnt kill a lot of people. He was so worried about the economy he put the people at risk.
THE ONLY CARD THEY HAD LEFT WAS THE ECONOMY

It is not just Trump but the GOP who treat the corona virus like. Like..no like a hoax..like this jerk Off from Florida, Congressman, Matt Gaetz right before one of his constituents dies from the virus. Look at the Trumpist on this board. Dolts who treat this virus like a joke.

upload_2020-3-9_6-5-46.jpeg

The OP is absolutely right. Trump and his Trumptard supporters are only interested in one thing. What is good for Trump. Screw the people.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, the only person who can keep themselves safe is themselves. In other words, if more people learned how to be responsible for themselves, maybe there wouldn't be so much blame to go dumping onto anyone else's plate.

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how many people out there are actually willing to compromise their own well being just to make our leader look bad?

We're just hoping to avoid the plague his mismanagement caused. We are just at the begining of this thing... the markets are crashing, business is declining... I went to a store and some of the shelves are empty, people are hoarding.

At the end of the day, the only person who can keep themselves safe is themselves. In other words, if more people learned how to be responsible for themselves, maybe there wouldn't be so much blame to go dumping onto anyone else's plate.

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how many people out there are actually willing to compromise their own well being just to make our leader look bad?

We're just hoping to avoid the plague his mismanagement caused. We are just at the begining of this thing... the markets are crashing, business is declining... I went to a store and some of the shelves are empty, people are hoarding.
Trump’s incompetence is on full display.People are now seeing just how unprepared Trump is for the office. Trump’s mental illness and inability to face reality is exacerbating the crisis. What was Trump tweeting this weekend? Calling the NYTs ‘the enemy of the people.” No wonder the markets are tanking.

Trump needs to cancel all public fundraising for himself and the democrats and suspend his campaign and suspend the Election until this panDEMic blows over.

For the children

Trump needs to cancel all public fundraising for himself and the democrats and suspend his campaign and suspend the Election until this panDEMic blows over.

For the children

The Democrats 'highly educated base' will have to run that by Supreme Court Judge Judy to be sure that's legal.

this is a perfect example of the press being the enemy of the people

Obama'a mismanagement of the Swine Flu caused over 12,000 Americans to die

let's compare:

Compare this situation the 2009 Swine Flu outbreak which caught Obama's CDC completely off guard. There was no available vaccine. Yet, unlike COVID-19, there were no quarantines. There were no mass school closures, though unlike CV-19, H1N1 killed kids. There was no mass cancellation of public events, though unlike CV-19, H1N1 was widely disseminated.

Why?
Because there was basically no press coverage.
In fact, the CDC had to force advisory information to the public, circumventing the press at points, and resorting to Twitter and Facebook.

So the 2009 pandemic was poorly handled, resulted in >60 million Americans infected, and ~12,500 Deaths. Yet:
(1) Press coverage was inexplicably minuscule compared to CV-19.
(2) As a result, there was no public panic.
(3) Stock markets climbed steadily.
(4) There was no criticism targeting the 6 month lack of political response by the Obama Admin.
(5) There was no effort to label H1N1-2009 "The Obama Flu"

Trump’s incompetence is on full display.People are now seeing just how unprepared Trump is for the office. Trump’s mental illness and inability to face reality is exacerbating the crisis. What was Trump tweeting this weekend? Calling the NYTs ‘the enemy of the people.” No wonder the markets are tanking.
At the end of the day, can anyone really be fully prepared for whatever is thrown at them?

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly

Holly

On Saturday I went to Target. No empty shelves. No panic buying. Son went to Walmart. Same thing. Business as normal.

Sunday went to the grocery store. Same thing. Except there were mutterings in the check out line of fake news.

Gee whiz. There must be at least eleventy-seven hundred thousand deaths already in the US from that nasty bug. Dang that Trump.

Biden says there have been 154 million deaths caused by the "Trumpvirus" since Jan. 34.

Gee whiz. There must be at least eleventy-seven hundred thousand deaths already in the US from that nasty bug. Dang that Trump.

Biden says there have been 154 million deaths caused by the "Trumpvirus" since Jan. 34.

Damn! That plus the 150 million people killed by guns in the US, means there's nobody living in this country.

I wondered why the mailman hasn't shown up yet. Wonder if he shot himself or got the Chinese Death Virus?

I'm sure Trump was involved in developing this virus.

Obviously the work of Dick Cheney. I bet Halliburton has a super-secret laboratory in the basement of the White House. They were probably working on a bug that turns gay people straight, and it mutated. :04:

OH H*LL NO, I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO

Trump had warning and time to prepare for its arrival
because HE KNEW IT WAS COMING
YET, DIDN'T TAKE THE PROPER STEPS
TO HELP CONTAIN AND CONTROL IT

HE WAS MORE WORRIED ABOUT REELECTION AND HIMSELF

Bitch, let me fucking tell you something....

I have a documented, diabolical trail of lies and criminality
stretched out over 200 tabs actively open across 6 windows
86 PDF files and 96 screen shots, stored in Cloud

I have not been taken captive by MSM and held hostage by fear
I am not 'following' the 'virus' as it travels across America
I have been retracing its global journey on its way here
Heres hoping Drumpfs fuckup doesnt kill a lot of people. He was so worried about the economy he put the people at risk.
THE ONLY CARD THEY HAD LEFT WAS THE ECONOMY
Oye Vay....seems there is a lack of comprehension
made obvious by the 'ratings' and the poster

So I guess we can all blame the last ten presidents for their inaction because of the 20,000 deaths each year from the flu.
If you are not willing to blame Clinton, 44 and all the rest for more deaths then we have had so far then you are at the very least stupid.
I think in 1969 we had nearly 33,000 USA deaths from the flu. In the 1950's we had a flu pandemic that killed about 70,000 US citizens.

Forum List

Back