Trump Co-opts Oscars, thanks to Kimmel. Love it.

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

WHAT DO THE BIDENS SELL, YOU FUCKING BABOON?
I don't know but I'm sure of Trump's 500 LLC's, 20 of them are shell companies.

I'm not making any accusations. I'm not looking into what the Biden family does. I assume they come from wealth as you have to be wealthy to run for politics. And well connected.

I don't know but I'm sure of Trump's 500 LLC's, 20 of them are shell companies.

I'm not making any accusations. I'm not looking into what the Biden family does. I assume they come from wealth as you have to be wealthy to run for politics. And well connected.

WHAT DO THE BIDENS SELL, YOU SNIVELING LITTLE TWAT?

It is sort of cute how the Trump worshipers think that a 10 second reading of a post and 20 seconds of everyone laughing at him is Trump "co-opting" the Oscars!

WHAT DO THE BIDENS SELL, YOU SNIVELING LITTLE TWAT?

Did you know

The Republican leading the probe of Hunter Biden has his own shell company and complicated friends​

Rep. James Comer, a multimillionaire farmer, boasts of being one of the largest landholders near his rural Kentucky hometown, and he has meticulously documented nearly all of his landholdings on congressional financial disclosure documents – roughly 1,600 acres (645 hectares) in all.

But there are 6 acres (2.4 hectares) that he bought in 2015 and co-owns with a longtime campaign contributor that he has treated differently, transferring his ownership to Farm Team Properties, a shell company he co-owns with his wife.

OH SNAP!

Now that's the kind of stuff you need to find on the Biden's.

I told you.

They are selling the country out to China.

That's called treason.

Why do you ignore facts?

and yet your beloved party will not even impeach them man.

what does that say about you and your beloved party?

Did you know

The Republican leading the probe of Hunter Biden has his own shell company and complicated friends​

Rep. James Comer, a multimillionaire farmer, boasts of being one of the largest landholders near his rural Kentucky hometown, and he has meticulously documented nearly all of his landholdings on congressional financial disclosure documents – roughly 1,600 acres (645 hectares) in all.

But there are 6 acres (2.4 hectares) that he bought in 2015 and co-owns with a longtime campaign contributor that he has treated differently, transferring his ownership to Farm Team Properties, a shell company he co-owns with his wife.

OH SNAP!

Now that's the kind of stuff you need to find on the Biden's.

Yet more deflecting.

You're a pathetic simp...

I told you.

They are selling the country out to China.

That's called treason.

Why do you ignore facts?

I'll need to see the evidence like I see with Comey

After Democrats blasted him for being a hypocrite following the Daily Beast’s disclosure of the company last month, Comer countered by calling a Democratic lawmaker a “smurf” and saying that the criticism was the kind of thing “only dumb, financially illiterate people pick up on.”

The AP found that Farm Team Properties functions in a similarly opaque way as the companies used by the Bidens, masking his stake in the land that he co-owns with the donor from being revealed on his financial disclosure forms. Those records describe Farm Team Properties as his wife’s “land management and real estate speculation” company without providing further details.

It’s not clear why Comer decided to put those six acres in a shell company, or what other assets Farm Team Properties may hold.

So Trump and Comey both do what you accuse the Biden's of doing.

I'll need to see the evidence like I see with Comey

After Democrats blasted him for being a hypocrite following the Daily Beast’s disclosure of the company last month, Comer countered by calling a Democratic lawmaker a “smurf” and saying that the criticism was the kind of thing “only dumb, financially illiterate people pick up on.”

The AP found that Farm Team Properties functions in a similarly opaque way as the companies used by the Bidens, masking his stake in the land that he co-owns with the donor from being revealed on his financial disclosure forms. Those records describe Farm Team Properties as his wife’s “land management and real estate speculation” company without providing further details.

It’s not clear why Comer decided to put those six acres in a shell company, or what other assets Farm Team Properties may hold.

So Trump and Comey both do what you accuse the Biden's of doing.

You have the evidence in front of you but ignore it because you are intellectually dishonest.

Oh you're one of those Trump supporters who says he's not a Republican. Yea and you're not a nazi. You just go along with them 99% of the time.

No, the nazi is you, bootlicker.

you just vote for them every single election and worship the man at the head of the party! :itsok:

Wrong, as usual. I was an ardent Democrat for decades. I even voted for obummer the first time.

But when I discovered he was a liar like all the rest I left the plantation.

There's no going back.

Both party's are corrupt.

You have the evidence in front of you but ignore it because you are intellectually dishonest.
No honestly I don't. They consult? I'm just guessing. You want me to look into their business' but as far as I'm concerned their just as innocent or guilty as Trump is until they get charged with something. Isn't that your position?

Well Trump Corporation has been convicted of Tax Fraud. The CFO actually went to jail for Trump. Sound familiar? Yea, lots of people connected to Trump go to jail. Now you get your payback. Hunter is a tax cheat too.

But Hunter is not running for President.

Also, Trump has all kinds of ties to foreign government. Add that to the secret document case, I think that mother fucker was selling secrets!!! I'm sure if you caught Hunter and Joe with what Trump had, you'd come to the same conclusion.

1710678477218.png

1710678519288.png

I would think what's in those documents would be your next question.

Didn't Trump blab top secret stuff to an Australian billionaire? OMG how are you voting for him? He was/is horrible!

Wrong, as usual. I was an ardent Democrat for decades. I even voted for obummer the first time.

But when I discovered he was a liar like all the rest I left the plantation.

There's no going back.

Both party's are corrupt.
So you embrace the king of all liars and an authoritarian criminal. Got it.

Comey, Biden and Trump all have shell corporations. Why you pickin on Biden? He's done everything by the book. That's why Republicans are ARRRGH frustrated.
One thing about forums. It is a never-ending attack on a person of power and influence on his/her character and the past and potential ruthlessness from it. So, from politics we condemn them according to party. We live in an era that once an election is over the citizen becomes not important. Agendas are forced on us. Whether we like them or not. And some of them that keep adding up over years and decades is slowly destroying Western civilization. We must understand what that means.

No honestly I don't. They consult? I'm just guessing. You want me to look into their business' but as far as I'm concerned their just as innocent or guilty as Trump is until they get charged with something. Isn't that your position?

Well Trump Corporation has been convicted of Tax Fraud. The CFO actually went to jail for Trump. Sound familiar? Yea, lots of people connected to Trump go to jail. Now you get your payback. Hunter is a tax cheat too.

But Hunter is not running for President.

Also, Trump has all kinds of ties to foreign government. Add that to the secret document case, I think that mother fucker was selling secrets!!! I'm sure if you caught Hunter and Joe with what Trump had, you'd come to the same conclusion.

View attachment 918358

View attachment 918359
I would think what's in those documents would be your next question.

Didn't Trump blab top secret stuff to an Australian billionaire? OMG how are you voting for him? He was/is horrible!

What do they consult about?

You're not stupid. But you ARE dishonest.

Forum List

Back