Two Months Till "Global Warming Season"Starts.Anyone Excited?Cant Wait For All Weather To Be Blamed?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
So when does Tornado Season start?,Late April?,Early May?, then when it starts, whether we have an average season, a quiet season, an above average season of those vicious F5 tornadoes,its going to be global warming.
And then comes June. Its very hot in the south, and pretty nice weather in the other 56 states. And of course, that will be primarily due to global warming.
And finally, come August, when the average temperature in the 57 states will range from 85 to 120 degrees.
We go through this every year. And still, Florida is not under water and polar bears haven't moved to the USA knocking on our doors asking to move into our homes because the North Pole melted.
:abgg2q.jpg:

So when does Tornado Season start?,Late April?,Early May?, then when it starts, whether we have an average season, a quiet season, an above average season of those vicious F5 tornadoes,its going to be global warming.
And then comes June. Its very hot in the south, and pretty nice weather in the other 56 states. And of course, that will be primarily due to global warming.
And finally, come August, when the average temperature in the 57 states will range from 85 to 120 degrees.
We go through this every year. And still, Florida is not under water and polar bears haven't moved to the USA knocking on our doors asking to move into our homes because the North Pole melted.
But remember that when it gets really hot, then the great cold is going to come down from the north and freeze us all in, because that is what Climate Change does, Polar Vortexes will be in Miami and dogs will be sleeping with cats, the end is near.

What I dont understand is that liberals say they want to save the planet but they do nothing to stop the increase of CO2. The solution is easy for them to be the heroes of the day.

save-planet-kill-yourself.jpg

Every year we hear how CO2 is increasing and the temperature of the Earth is rising, yet...….

When you ask a liberal how a record cold can happen with the planet temperature rising, I always get the "deer in the headlight" look.

Some may say that the tornado season has already gotten started.

God bless you and the newest victims who are still here always!!!

Holly

Every year we hear how CO2 is increasing and the temperature of the Earth is rising, yet...….

When you ask a liberal how a record cold can happen with the planet temperature rising, I always get the "deer in the headlight" look.

I'm pretty sure its a look of pity for your low intellect.

If you were more intelligent you would be embarrassed about what you just wrote. :laugh:
If you werent so embarrassingly unintelligent, you would have been able to formulate a better argument against what he said.

I'm pretty sure its a look of pity for your low intellect.

Bwaahhaaaaaa….It is a look from the low IQ people who follow the Climate Change religiously.

AGW Chart

Warmer = Global Warming
Cooling = Climate Change
Consensus = Moonbat

You don't get it.

According to prophet Greta: "climate justice is about gender equity". :D

upload_2020-3-9_7-50-15.png

Climate change season ends in late March and that’s when global warming season begins. In the northern hemisphere.
when does polar bears living on ice sheets season start?
Ice sheets?? Polar bears have been doing Esther Williams routines on the streets of Manhattan for 11 years already.
According to the models.

Forum List

Back