Trump Losing His Mind As DeSantis Will Announce 2024 Bid

Okay. I don't know anything about their relationship. Does Trump?
She is loved and hated.

"But some who have worked with Florida’s first lady say her deep involvement in DeSantis’ work hasn’t all been so sparkly. DeSantis is a famously guarded man, with few friends and an inner circle that hardly expands beyond his immediate family — not just because he doesn’t trust anyone, but because Casey doesn’t either. “She’s the power behind the throne,” according to one Republican lobbyist. “The tip of the spear,” says a Republican consultant. She’s in the middle of DeSantis’ best decisions — but also his worst ones, like the ouster of Trump kingmaker Suzie Wiles, whose return to working for Trump after a falling out with DeSantisland could prove fatal for his aspirations in 2024"

So who gives a rats ass? Regardless of who the candidate is the media will simply go off on them. I warned you clowns “beware of the little man” they found a voice and simply have had enough of the never ending broken promises and capitulation.Trump will win the GOP nomination, if DeSantis stumbles, and lose the general simply because Americans can’t get over the Donald’s mouth. Let the games begin! Now if RFKJr remains healthy and stays on point Biden is finished. The key race is RFKJr vs the Howdy doody puppet in-chief.

If DeSantis weathers Trump, he will end up more dangerous than he already is, he will be conditioned to be even worse than Trump is. These two fighting is truly a race to the bottom.
Unless Trump instructs his supporters not to vote for Desantis in the general

Their hatred of Trump is off the charts, it rules their lives on a daily basis.
He doesn't in no way 'rule our lives'.

trump puts himself in the news, everyday, with immature RANTS, child like name calling, constant LIES, and general sub-human behavior.

We talk about what trump himself has put into the news.
Which is child like, immature RANTS IN ALL CAPS.
Such a baby.

If he would STFU and just try, just try to be an actual leader, he would get more respect.

But NO, he is a low life, lying, grifting con man. PERIOD.

The Trump vs. DeSantis show is starting. Won't be long till Trump starts in on Casey, Ron's wife. I think she's the mouth for DeSantis' campaign.

"Donald Trump tried to steal the spotlight away from Ron DeSantis’ 2024 campaign announcement day by launching into an insult-packed rant about the Florida governor on his Truth Social platform. On Wednesday morning, the former president began his day by spewing a series of attacks on the man expected to be his biggest rival for the Republican nomination in the 2024 presidential race"

Trump lost his mind long ago.

The Trump vs. DeSantis show is starting. Won't be long till Trump starts in on Casey, Ron's wife. I think she's the mouth for DeSantis' campaign.

"Donald Trump tried to steal the spotlight away from Ron DeSantis’ 2024 campaign announcement day by launching into an insult-packed rant about the Florida governor on his Truth Social platform. On Wednesday morning, the former president began his day by spewing a series of attacks on the man expected to be his biggest rival for the Republican nomination in the 2024 presidential race"

SSDD - stop acting like Trump's actions are any different now than when he ran before. He doesn't 'play nice' with his fellow candidates, wants to destroy them to win the nomination.

This is what narcissist ego maniacs do. He's been crying for over 2 years now. He's like a crying 10yr old in a restaurant, who just won't stop.

I'll be the first to admit, Trumps got a lot to cry about. It's been one witch hunt after another. But dayum, move on. Shut up about it, take care of it. And keep that shit to yourself.

DeSantis doesn't have the baggage Trump does. So I'm not sure if he'd cry about it like Trump is doing. And he's got a solid conservative record that he can brag about (not cry about). So DeSantis and his supporters can focus on the issues that affect us. And not a bunch of personal baggage that Trump brings with him.

SSDD - stop acting like Trump's actions are any different now than when he ran before. He doesn't 'play nice' with his fellow candidates, wants to destroy them to win the nomination.

Destroying the other GOP candidates also helps the left. Trump and his minions don't even care if the democrats take the white house, if he's not the nominee.

Destroying the other GOP candidates also helps the left. Trump and his minions don't even care if the democrats take the white house, if he's not the nominee.

Thank you for your personal opinion.

SIDENOTE:
I find it amusing how snowflakes, bots, and trolls use verbiage like 'minions' IOT demonize Trump.

:laugh:

When Trump goes to the slammer & if groomer Ron wins the W.H. will he pardon Trump & his ratpack like Elmer Rhodes who will then turn around & make his life a living hell when they're released? Or will Ronny just play it safe & let them rot in prison? Hmmmm.

Those two assfucks deserve each other.

Ron's campaign got off to a rocky start. He would have been better off waiting until 2028.
By 2028 lefties&Libs will have destroyed the US to such an extend, that it won't matter anymore.
And the human scumbag Trump, proved to be the biggest asset lefty&libs ever had.

DeSantis is a reasonably decent man, but he has a puerile side that needs some polishing. He started out by trying to trounce over senior citizens by subtracting one year off their retirement plans, and in many cases one year at that age can cause them to lose a year of needed r & r. It was a stupid miscalculation on his part, and if it had been instituted, a lot of people would not make it through that year with one age-related illness after another. The second mistake was over-thinking that RINOs hold a majority, when the only majority they hold onto is disdain of the faithful majority of not only Republicans, but quite a few liberals who walked away from the Democrats when they started sticking the Alinsky method down America's craw. And nobody over the 55th year would look forward to taking a year off their relief from the harshness that falls on people of retirement age. People who worked hard all their lives to make a living paid social security for years for their own retirement. I'd be mad too if I lived in Florida and someone wanted me to work one more year when I seriously needed to retire due to an age-related autoimmune disease known as fibromyalgia. The pain was constant with no breaks for 15 years. I was worn out the day I retired, and it sure was nice to take a nap in the afternoons instead of painfully lifting products without painkillers that I detested since they made me make mathematical mistakes from the origin of pain so severe I can't even describe it. That year DeSantis thought would benefit everyone was a bad idea, and he made a lot of seniors mad from coast to coast. He also ignored the fact that his bid for the presidency was a slap in the face to a friend who helped him with a powerful endorsement to win his governorship when he was an unknown. Nobody appreciates a backstabber paired with one who disrespects the heinous assaults issued on the aging body as if age-related exhaustion didn't exist. I suggest that Governor DeSantis stick his nose in some medical books on gerontology because old age isn't for sissies and leaders need to know it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back