Firebrand House Republican seeing 'massive surge' for DeSantis in Iowa: 'Closer than people think'

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I'm not going to make any predictions, but momentum seems to be favoring the Trump alternative. The polls, that MAGA has said for eight years are fake, until now, of course, may be right and maybe it will be a blowout for Trump, but I think his flock may be in for a shock next week.

GOP Congressman Chip Roy, a surrogate for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on the 2024 presidential campaign trail, spoke to Fox News Digital about a week out from the Iowa caucus and said DeSantis is surging at the right time and is on track to outperform expectations next week.

"There's a massive surge going on for governor DeSantis," Roy explained. "It really is interesting and people are engaging in and focusing, not just listening to the noise and not just listening to the polls."

And I will concede that Haley and DeSantis might do better than expected in IA and NH.

However, the real test begins after these two contests that really haven't decided much in the way of presidential hopefuls in the last couple of decades.

That spells Trump. I have a feeling the contest will be over by end of day on Super Tuesday.

And I will concede that Haley and DeSantis might do better than expected in IA and NH.

However, the real test begins after these two contests that really haven't decided much in the way of presidential hopefuls in the last couple of decades.

That spells Trump. I have a feeling the contest will be over by end of day on Super Tuesday.
Haley has enough "war money" to continue.

Haley has enough "war money" to continue.
Not a question of war money. It will be a question of support among Republicans and straight up numbers. If she can't break within 10 points of Trump in IA and NH or even carry her home state of SC..it's pretty much over.

"There's a massive surge going on for governor DeSantis," Roy explained. "It really is interesting and people are engaging in and focusing, not just listening to the noise and not just listening to the polls."
If you are still an active surrogate, you have to say things like that.

It’s foolish and naïve to believe Republican primary voters will do the right thing and nominate someone other than Trump.

They failed to do so in 2016 and they’ll again fail in 2024.
and the cult leaders aint given dims a choice at all on the dim nominee .. challengers to Briben arent being allowed on many state ballots !

1705292982486.jpeg

I'm not going to make any predictions, but momentum seems to be favoring the Trump alternative. The polls, that MAGA has said for eight years are fake, until now, of course, may be right and maybe it will be a blowout for Trump, but I think his flock may be in for a shock next week.

GOP Congressman Chip Roy, a surrogate for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on the 2024 presidential campaign trail, spoke to Fox News Digital about a week out from the Iowa caucus and said DeSantis is surging at the right time and is on track to outperform expectations next week.

You anti-Trumpers have your own sense of reality. Desantis isn't even going to finish second. Don't you ever get tired of your hopes constantly getting dashed?

It’s foolish and naïve to believe Republican primary voters will do the right thing and nominate someone other than Trump.

They failed to do so in 2016 and they’ll again fail in 2024.
Because Trump is the only one who can be trusted to remove your evil ilk from our lives.....

In your Independent dreams.....

You anti-Trumpers have your own sense of reality. Desantis isn't even going to finish second. Don't you ever get tired of your hopes constantly getting dashed?
Trump is so far ahead of the competition it’s ridiculous. What we have here is a bunch of libtards that realize Biden is toast and are desperately trying to cast shade on Trump’s inevitable nomination.

Got called for Trump 1/2 hour into the contest. More liberal heads exploding soon.

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back