Trump Losing His Mind As DeSantis Will Announce 2024 Bid

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
The Trump vs. DeSantis show is starting. Won't be long till Trump starts in on Casey, Ron's wife. I think she's the mouth for DeSantis' campaign.

"Donald Trump tried to steal the spotlight away from Ron DeSantis’ 2024 campaign announcement day by launching into an insult-packed rant about the Florida governor on his Truth Social platform. On Wednesday morning, the former president began his day by spewing a series of attacks on the man expected to be his biggest rival for the Republican nomination in the 2024 presidential race"

The Trump vs. DeSantis show is starting. Won't be long till Trump starts in on Casey, Ron's wife. I think she's the mouth for DeSantis' campaign.

"Donald Trump tried to steal the spotlight away from Ron DeSantis’ 2024 campaign announcement day by launching into an insult-packed rant about the Florida governor on his Truth Social platform. On Wednesday morning, the former president began his day by spewing a series of attacks on the man expected to be his biggest rival for the Republican nomination in the 2024 presidential race"

he's leading in all national polls by at lest 30 you dope

• Banned
good morning. how is everything going?

how is saying he leads by 30 an asshole?...lol...thanks for the compliment, i really enjoy them

Did Oquit beat you up yet this fine morn?
Quit being an ass and I'll refrain from telling the truth about you.

Trump says something and the left always claim he is having a “meltdown”.

“I BUILT THE GREATEST ECONOMY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, NO INFLATION, ENERGY INDEPENDENCE, AND SOON DOMINANCE, THE STRONGEST BORDER EVER, RECORD BEST EMPLOYMENT NUMBERS, BIGGEST TAX & REGULATION CUTS, REBUILT OUR MILITARY, NO WARS WITH RUSSIA/UKRAINE OR CHINA/TAIWAN (OR ANYWHERE!), AND THE USA WAS RESPECTED ALL OVER THE WORLD! WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY?” he wrote, before adding: “ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!”

What drugs do you think he was on when he typed this delusional rant? He is taking some kind of uppers, likely, and probably gets them from Junior.

“I BUILT THE GREATEST ECONOMY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, NO INFLATION, ENERGY INDEPENDENCE, AND SOON DOMINANCE, THE STRONGEST BORDER EVER, RECORD BEST EMPLOYMENT NUMBERS, BIGGEST TAX & REGULATION CUTS, REBUILT OUR MILITARY, NO WARS WITH RUSSIA/UKRAINE OR CHINA/TAIWAN (OR ANYWHERE!), AND THE USA WAS RESPECTED ALL OVER THE WORLD! WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY?” he wrote, before adding: “ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!”

What drugs do you think he was on when he typed this delusional rant? He is taking some kind of uppers, likely, and probably gets them from Junior.
What is delusional about it? It’s all facts.

2019 was the last great year of this nation. Since Fauci and the CCP released WuFlu, it’s been downhill since. Rigged elections, economy laid to waste, open border invasion, new wars. But I suppose you Stalinists consider all that “progress”.

What is delusional about it? It’s all facts.

2019 was the last great year of this nation. Since Fauci and the CCP released WuFlu, it’s been downhill since. Rigged elections, economy laid to waste, open border invasion, new wars. But I suppose you Stalinists consider all that “progress”.
You're from Russia, and you call me a "Stalinist"?

Too funny.

All caps rant by Trump. Hah Ha Ha!

I guess it's fun for lefties that can't let go of their hatred for Trump to conjure up a feud in the republican party while the Country is going down the drain under a doddering old fool.

As long as Trump doesn't lose his mind to the same degree Biden has lost his.

Forum List

Back