trump LIES about saving Ford plant

All it says is you CAN'T FUCKING READ. From OP article:

Reuters quoted CEO Mark Fields as saying, “We’re going forward with our plan to move production of the Ford Focus to Mexico, and importantly that’s to make room for two very important products we’ll be putting back into Michigan plants. There will be no job impact whatsoever with this move.”

Small car production moving, but plants are not closing.
I am sure Ford is saying a lot of things right now after gambling on democrats and rolling craps....

Trump knows the story will be different once he gets Obamas pen and phone....so does Ford....

15134531_1191637654260591_8842971533387944534_n.jpg

Ford Throws UAW (and Trump) a Bone, Shifts Work from Mexico to Ohio
and it matters not whether it is an suv, small car or truck.
Some trucks they were making/going to make in Mexico now to be made in Ohio.

Yup, didn't read that one... okay fine, small car production and jobs moving to Mexico and trucks/suv's not.. yawn .. moving on..

You're so cool. You get involved in a thread. You say something wrong. you attack me and say that I have no clue what I am talking about. You get proven wrong again. And then you are disinterested in the thread. So cool bro.

37f1920eafc0ddcd51eafd07d2dfac9f.jpg

Yes, it's been quite an emotional rollercoaster for you, love the desperation and faulty conclusions, thanks, it's been fun... :popcorn:

Faulty conclusions? Everything I said is correct and backed by sources. Your reading comprehension couldn't even understand that Trump was talking about Plants in Kentucky for Lincoln and not the small car plants. But hey... you're a cool guy.

Right. Plants in Kentucky for Lincoln, that were never intended to be moved, and are still not intended to be moved. Trump is trying to take credit for Ford doing what they have intended to do all along.

And Ford was considering moving its Lincoln suv to Mexico. They will keep it here now, according to Bill Ford after a talk with Trump a few days ago, according to Bloomberg. Obviously they were considering it, even if outsiders were unaware, whether you like it or not-

Ford confirmed late Thursday it has told Trump its Lincoln SUV made at the Louisville assembly plant will stay in Kentucky.

“We are encouraged that President-elect Trump and the new Congress will pursue policies that will improve U.S. competitiveness and make it possible to keep production of this vehicle here in the U.S.,” the automaker said in an e-mailed statement.

Trump Says Ford Called to Say It's Keeping SUV Plant in Kentucky

And Ford was considering moving its Lincoln suv to Mexico. They will keep it here now, according to Bill Ford after a talk with Trump a few days ago, according to Bloomberg. Obviously they were considering it, even if outsiders were unaware, whether you like it or not-

Ford confirmed late Thursday it has told Trump its Lincoln SUV made at the Louisville assembly plant will stay in Kentucky.

“We are encouraged that President-elect Trump and the new Congress will pursue policies that will improve U.S. competitiveness and make it possible to keep production of this vehicle here in the U.S.,” the automaker said in an e-mailed statement.

Nothing in that link says that Trump caused the decision.

You lie:

Earlier this week, Ford CEO Mark Fields said Trump's election has not changed the company's plans. Reuters reports:

" 'We're going forward with our plan to move production of the Ford Focus to Mexico, and importantly that's to make room for two very important products we'll be putting back into Michigan plants,' Fields said in an interview on the sidelines of the Los Angeles Auto Show. 'There will be no job impact whatsoever with this move.'

"Ford Chairman Bill Ford Jr. said last month he met with Trump. Ford has countered Trump's criticism, saying the company, founded by his great-grandfather, makes more cars and trucks in the United States than any other automaker.

"Fields said with U.S. gasoline prices so low, 'it's very difficult for us to be able to make money on a vehicle produced in the U.S.' in the small car segment. If Ford decided to build the Focus small car line in the United States, and had to raise the price, 'we wouldn't sell the vehicle.' "

Trump Takes Credit For Saving A U.S. Ford Plant That Wasn't Planning To Move

I did not lie.
Did you see that Bloomberg asked them, in email and they responded they were GLAD Trumps policies would make it possible to REMAIN in the US rather than move to Mexico.
Reuters article is not recent and is not about a phone call between Bill Ford and Donald Trump just a few days ago, nor is it about the Lincoln suv plant in Kentucky.
Because you want to believe reuters over Bloomberg and Fords own answer to whether Bill and Trump spoke and their decision is up to you, but the facts are there.
Do you really think that any company's executives discusses their concerns and possible solutions publicly, when they are a private entity and know their solution might effect alot of people negatively, as well as their business Before they have made their decision?
If so, then I will sell ya this wonderful oasis in the desert, for real cheap.
They announce after their decision.

You lie:

Earlier this week, Ford CEO Mark Fields said Trump's election has not changed the company's plans. Reuters reports:

" 'We're going forward with our plan to move production of the Ford Focus to Mexico, and importantly that's to make room for two very important products we'll be putting back into Michigan plants,' Fields said in an interview on the sidelines of the Los Angeles Auto Show. 'There will be no job impact whatsoever with this move.'

"Ford Chairman Bill Ford Jr. said last month he met with Trump. Ford has countered Trump's criticism, saying the company, founded by his great-grandfather, makes more cars and trucks in the United States than any other automaker.

"Fields said with U.S. gasoline prices so low, 'it's very difficult for us to be able to make money on a vehicle produced in the U.S.' in the small car segment. If Ford decided to build the Focus small car line in the United States, and had to raise the price, 'we wouldn't sell the vehicle.' "

I did not lie.
Did you see that Bloomberg asked them, in email and they responded they were GLAD Trumps policies would make it possible to REMAIN in the US rather than move to Mexico.
Reuters article is not recent and is not about a phone call between Bill Ford and Donald Trump just a few days ago, nor is it about the Lincoln suv plant in Kentucky.
Because you want to believe reuters over Bloomberg and Fords own answer to whether Bill and Trump spoke and their decision is up to you, but the facts are there.
Do you really think that any company's executives discusses their concerns and possible solutions publicly, when they are a private entity and know their solution might effect alot of people negatively, as well as their business Before they have made their decision?

You lie:

I believe the verbatim quote I posted in post 90.

Honey, your article is about the Ford Focus-not the Lincoln suv in which Bill Ford, the ceo, that Trump spoke to just a few days ago about and which was confirmed in email from Ford, a few days ago, by Bloomberg.
Give it up.
I did not lie.

You lie:

I believe the verbatim quote I posted in post 90.

Who do I support? I didn't vote for Trump for the same reason I didn't vote for Clinton, I don't trust either of them. They lie way too much. For a Clinton supporter to cry like a baby because Trump lied is truly funny. Pot meet kettle.

I'm going to see how Trump does and hope for the best, just like I did with Obama. However, I do like seeing the liberal butt hurt, it has been very entertaining to watch the melt down.

Forum List

Back