trump LIES about saving Ford plant

Consider that Trump was referring to what I linked, perhaps review the link and do further research before discounting it.

Your article is from September... the article I linked is from TWO days ago.

Ford CEO says production plans on track despite election

The bottom line is .. the, "new" car plant in Mexico will employ mostly Mexicans .. not Americans.

I never argued that. I'm just saying that Trump hasn't changed anything. He's taking credit for something that was already going to happen.

Yup, quite a mix-up in this thread...

"I think he is talking about the big truck Ford plant... the one that was planning on not moving to Mexico long before Trump was elected." Lewdog

As I recall it's more difficult to make a profit on small car production than trucks and larger vehicles... My guess is that Trump is aware of this and your original, "think" was faulty.

There is several things going on in this thread, but I summed it up with another post that you are ignoring.

The Truck plant is staying in Ohio.

The small car plants are being built in Mexico even if Trump puts up a large tariff.

The Lincoln plant was already being kept in Kentucky... and Ford had said that because of Unions it wouldn't be closing any American plants. Trump just took credit for something that was already happening.

All these have been backed up by sources.

So now tell me how I'm not credible?

At this point I'm just bored and ready to move on... In my opinion Trump was referring to the small car plant moving to Mexico (along with the jobs) and the rest of your argument is merely extrapolation and whining.

At this point I'm just bored and ready to move on... In my opinion Trump was referring to the small car plant moving to Mexico (along with the jobs) and the rest of your argument is merely extrapolation and whining.

Your opinion is false, plant is not moving, never was.

On the contrary, plant received upgrades recently and FURTHER Ford has SPECIFICALLY stated that election in no way influenced their plans.

Stop being a Trump-bot and think for yourself.

The bottom line is .. the, "new" car plant in Mexico will employ mostly Mexicans .. not Americans.

I never argued that. I'm just saying that Trump hasn't changed anything. He's taking credit for something that was already going to happen.

Yup, quite a mix-up in this thread...

"I think he is talking about the big truck Ford plant... the one that was planning on not moving to Mexico long before Trump was elected." Lewdog

As I recall it's more difficult to make a profit on small car production than trucks and larger vehicles... My guess is that Trump is aware of this and your original, "think" was faulty.

There is several things going on in this thread, but I summed it up with another post that you are ignoring.

The Truck plant is staying in Ohio.

The small car plants are being built in Mexico even if Trump puts up a large tariff.

The Lincoln plant was already being kept in Kentucky... and Ford had said that because of Unions it wouldn't be closing any American plants. Trump just took credit for something that was already happening.

All these have been backed up by sources.

So now tell me how I'm not credible?

Uh... the articles plainly talk about how Trump was referring to the plant in Kentucky which had nothing to do with the small car plants... and the small car plants ARE moving to Mexico. You have no clue what you are talking about.

I love it, Trump is a master troll, hes got the press talking ford instead of the bullshit on transition or ivankas bracelet. He is so much smarter than the press, its hilarious.

Lumpy 1 posted but deleted it... but here it is:

On Thursday, Trump posted on Twitter: "I worked hard with Bill Ford to keep the Lincoln plant in Kentucky. I owed it to the great State of Kentucky for their confidence in me!"

"He will be keeping the Lincoln plant in Kentucky - no Mexico," the President-elect tweeted.

But Ford has repeatedly said it has no plans to close any U.S. plants and likely could not do so under the terms of the current United Auto Workers contract that expires in 2019.

Ford tells Trump no Lincoln SUV production going to Mexico

No, because as I already posted, Ford already said they plan on going forward with their small car production in Mexico... two days ago.

You've made a lot of silly comments in this thread, one was actually funny.. Alas, you're word can't be taken seriously and your judgement is basically crap. You should get a job working for CNN or MSNBC...

What's so silly? Every comment I make I have a source to back it up.

Consider that Trump was referring to what I linked, perhaps review the link and do further research before discounting it.

Yep, and Trump didn't do a thing about it. He said he would put a 35% tariff on them, but he would be pretty stupid to start a trade war, and cost our consumers 35% more for a little car,

I love it, Trump is a master troll, hes got the press talking ford instead of the bullshit on transition or ivankas bracelet.

He got the press talking about HIS LYING. Genius!

Yep, ai love it.the press.lies.all.the time.

Maybe hell have another press conference to clarify and then take them on a tour of a property and have people who endorsed him speak for an hour. Classic Trump!

You've made a lot of silly comments in this thread, one was actually funny.. Alas, you're word can't be taken seriously and your judgement is basically crap. You should get a job working for CNN or MSNBC...

Yep, and Trump didn't do a thing about it. He said he would put a 35% tariff on them, but he would be pretty stupid to start a trade war, and cost our consumers 35% more for a little car,

Its not a trade war, he didnt say to impose tarriffs on Mexican owned business, just on us owned ones. Dont fucking move overseas

When did democrats start supportomg outsourcing?

Its not a trade war, he didnt say to impose tarriffs on Mexican owned business, just on us owned ones. Dont fucking move overseas

35% tariff on imports from Mexico will start trade.

You ever find an example of protests over using the phrase Merry Christmas, or are you gonna try to weasel out of that one too?

On Thursday, Trump posted on Twitter: "I worked hard with Bill Ford to keep the Lincoln plant in Kentucky. I owed it to the great State of Kentucky for their confidence in me!"

"He will be keeping the Lincoln plant in Kentucky - no Mexico," the President-elect tweeted.

But Ford has repeatedly said it has no plans to close any U.S. plants and likely could not do so under the terms of the current United Auto Workers contract that expires in 2019.

Yup, didn't read that one... okay fine, small car production and jobs moving to Mexico and trucks/suv's not.. yawn .. moving on..

You ever find an example of protests over using the phrase Merry Christmas, or are you gonna try to weasel out of that one too?
https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-black-lives-matter-20151225-story,amp.html

And those tarriffs go to us owned businesses..keep up will you

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-black-lives-matter-20151225-story,amp.html

Tariff is just another word for tax. It doesn't go to us owned businesses. Your link doesn't work.

Yup, didn't read that one... okay fine, small car production and jobs moving to Mexico and trucks/suv's not.. yawn .. moving on..

You're so cool. You get involved in a thread. You say something wrong. you attack me and say that I have no clue what I am talking about. You get proven wrong again. And then you are disinterested in the thread. So cool bro.

37f1920eafc0ddcd51eafd07d2dfac9f.jpg

Got it to work. Their protest has nothing to do with the phrase Merry Christmas.

You're so cool. You get involved in a thread. You say something wrong. you attack me and say that I have no clue what I am talking about. You get proven wrong again. And then you are disinterested in the thread. So cool bro.

Yes, it's been quite an emotional rollercoaster for you, love the desperation and faulty conclusions, thanks, it's been fun... :popcorn:

Got it to work. Their protest has nothing to do with the phrase Merry Christmas.
They protest anything, it will happen.

Yes, it's been quite an emotional rollercoaster for you, love the desperation and faulty conclusions, thanks, it's been fun... :popcorn:

Faulty conclusions? Everything I said is correct and backed by sources. Your reading comprehension couldn't even understand that Trump was talking about Plants in Kentucky for Lincoln and not the small car plants. But hey... you're a cool guy.

They protest anything, it will happen.

So you got nothing? After all these years of claiming there was a war on Christmas, you can't find a single example of any Protest over the use of the phrase Merry Christmas?

Faulty conclusions? Everything I said is correct and backed by sources. Your reading comprehension couldn't even understand that Trump was talking about Plants in Kentucky for Lincoln and not the small car plants. But hey... you're a cool guy.

Right. Plants in Kentucky for Lincoln, that were never intended to be moved, and are still not intended to be moved. Trump is trying to take credit for Ford doing what they have intended to do all along.

Forum List

Back